Place of Origin: Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Model Number: G4Si1
Melting Point: 100
Weight: 15kg per spool
Application: welding various steel structure
Flux Content: CO2 and Ar
Usage: welding all kinds of steel structure
Wire Feeding Speed: 10m/s
capacity per month: 1500-2000 metric tons
welding position: all
welding current: DC+
shielding gas: CO2 or CO2+Ar
material: Si-Mn steel
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Precious layer welding wire in Drum packing,within silicon gel,then put drum packing on pallet,every drums on one pallet Label will be printed as per customer's requirment|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20 days after confirming order|
Si-Mn Steel Wire
2)Usage:welding various steel structure
3)packing: 15 kg/spool
High Strength Welding Si-Mn Steel Wire G4Si1
For welding low carbon and high strength steel structures of 500MPa,such as ships,bridge,build construction machine etc.
precious layer welding wire in drum,within silicon gel,then put drum packing on pallet,every drums on one pallet
The net weight of every drum is 250 kilograms
3)Composition and technical data:
Chemical Component of Final production(%)
Typical Test Mechanical Property
GB/T ER50-6 DIN SG2 JIS YGW12
AWS ER70S-6 BS A18 EN G3Si1
5)Aprroved by: CCS,ABS,TUV,DB,CPD,LR,CWB,FBTS,NK
6)Making capacity: about 1000 metric tons per month
- Q:Wire carrying sound waves?
- Wire does not carry soundwaves, at least not unless the ends of the wire have tin cans on them, and the wire is pulled taut between them! Wires can carry electrical signals which can be used to reproduce the sounds that caused them. This is how sound comes from such as your stereo system's speakers. Maybe that's what you actually mean? If so, copper wires (insulated, of course) are what you want, and if the distance you run the wires is great, the heavier the wire (gauge) the better. If you are transmitting high power to speakers, the wires have to be capable of handling the electrical current involved.
- Q:Is this wire good for Guitar Wiring?
- Given okorder.com/ I hope this will help with your decision. Good luck!
- Q:califronia electrical code - box wiring?
- no. the number of wires in the box is restricted based on the volume of the box but the number of wires entering a knock out is restricted by the size of the conduit or the cable type connected to the knock out.
- Q:wiring an electrical outlet?
- In the fixture part [light] is the power [white neutral ,black hot, green or bare is ground] for the switch it is black and white, you hook up the switch on the hot side of the power.it does not matter on the switch side as long its on the hot side [by code]
- Q:How do I wire an old plug?
- The red one is the earth wire so should go in the right part by the fuse and the yellow one is neutrol so goes in the top middle bit :) Hope that helps
- Q:Toyota 4runner Spark plug wiring?
- in case you seem on the wires at night you will see them arc on the hours of darkness what form of wires are you employing u want the terrific ones for that motor vehicle what does Toyota say approximately you situation you are able to desire to have yet another situation because of the fact this in no way has been a situation till now what have you ever no longer carried out that could desire to be carried out the race type wires could desire to splendid your situation get them a velocity save and ask for there opinion the radiator sounds love it extremely is stopped up so., while replaced into the final time you flushed the device thoroughly as reported by employing Toyota it extremely is a ninety two and that makes it 15 years old 08 are out now.what form of plugs are you putting interior the engine right here lower back basically the terrific will artwork reliable success
- Q:Calculate tension in 3 wires?
- You need to use summation of forces. Wires 1 and 2 are gonna have the same tension on them, just in opposite directions. so in the x direction, Fx=125cos(30)+125cos(150) (the vertical wire doesn't contribute to the x-direction forces and I choose 150 because the wire on the left really has an angle of 180-30 or 150) in the y direction, Fy=125sin(30)+125sin(150)+125sin(90) (The vertical wire is a 90 degree angle) Tension=sqrt( Fx^2 + Fy^2 )
- Q:Bathroom Exhaust Fan Wiring?
- Blue, black, and red are all hot wires. Just attach each hot wire and its corresponding white wire to each switches black hot wire and white wire. When finished each switch will turn on the heater, light, or fan.
- Q:Car radio installation???? Remote wire ?
- Power antenna wire (will not work if your antenna goes down when a CD/Tape is played) Any Key on, Hot wire (will cause your subs to make a pop if you have your radio off when you turn your key on or if your radio has any kind of delay on start up) Buy an wire harness to plug in an aftermarket radio so you know what wire is the AUX wire on your radio. (You will use it later when you buy the aftermarket head unit)
- Q:Electrical Wiring In A Building?
- Should your power needs increase, you can add additional circuits without having to replace the existing ones. Typically you'll need to replace wiring if it has become damaged or is otherwise worn out. Wires may be damaged due to a variety of reasons. Rodents are notorious for chewing on exposed wires in attics and other crawl spaces. Construction and re-modeling may damage wires. Wires can also wear out due to age or extreme conditions of heat or cold. Very old wires used before the 1960s made use of rubber and fabric for their insulation. These materials would degrade over time, resulting in shorts and arcing, which poses a fire hazard. These wires should be replaced - at a minimum, they should be protected with an arc-fault interrupter circuit protector. There is some debate that older copper wire contains too much oxygen, which can cause issues, but this is not conclusive yet. In some cases, you might need to replace older wire in order to make use of modern appliances. For example, very old homes might utilize 3-wire 240 volt circuits. Modern 240 volt appliances, like your kitchen stove, cannot use this wire - they require a type of cable with 4 wires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range