Feature of High Chrome Casting Grinding Ball For Cement Plant Sute By ISO 9001
1) In general, casting steel ball has high hardness: surface hardness to 56 HRC, volume hardness of 45-56 HRC
2) impact toughness high: impact toughness more than 4 J / cm2.
3) broken rate is low: the actual broken rate is not higher than 1%.
4) loss of grinding casting steel ball round rate is low.
Chemical composition of High Chrome Casting Grinding Ball For Cement Plant Suet By ISO 9001
Based on material, the forged steel balls are defined into 7 brands. And The chemical composition is shown in the following:
Main Process of High Chrome Casting Grinding Ball For Cement Plant Suet By ISO 9001
(1).Raw material (2).Cutting (3).Heating (4).Forging (5).Quenching
(6).Tempering (7).Testing (8).Qualified Products (9).Packing
Production system of High Chrome Casting Grinding Ball For Cement Plant Suet By ISO 9001
mold design, chemical analysis, forging, mechanism processing, and quality inspection.
Quality Control of High Chrome Casting Grinding Ball For Cement Plant Suet By ISO 9001
1.Chemical Composition confirm after Ingot
2.Hardness after Heat Treatment
3.Final Dimension Check
- Q:Younger brother is to do casting valve, precision casting parts, the valve internal sand serious, but the appearance is very standard, this is why, for God answers, thank you!
- Increase the refractoriness and looseness of core sand
- Q:The difference between sheet metal and casting parts
- Commonly used in machine tools casting material is gray cast iron, casting bearing alloys can also be.
- Q:What are the casting parts used to test shrinkage holes?
- 1. anatomy. It is easy to slack off by sawing and machining.
- Q:Domestic large steel castings factory which is better, recommend!
- At least spend money on research and development, then the quality should be all right.
- Q:The difference between cement sand castings, resin sand castings and vacuum casting parts
- Our country or international, in all casting production in 60 ~ 70% by sand casting is produced, of which about 70% is used in the production of clay sand. The main reason is that the cost of sand casting is low compared with other casting method, simple production process and short production cycle. So as the car engine cylinder body the cylinder head, crankshaft castings are produced using clay wet sand molding process. When the wet type can not meet the requirement to consider the use of clay sand table dry sand, dry sand mold or other sand.
- Q:Where is the difference in performance between the rolled and cast parts of the same part?
- uch as: automobile transmission shaft adopts mechanical rolling machine with good performance, gray cast iron can play seismic effect effectively, with good thermal conductivity of radiator graphite in gray cast iron, the aircraft engine turbine blade by casting directional solidification casting and Dan Jingzhu.Do everything we can to make the best use of it, the advantages and disadvantages of rolling and casting, and you'll find it yourself, Baidu, depending on how you use it
- Q:How can the casting be quenched and tempered?
- Return, general castings (especially steel castings) commonly used heat treatment process is normalized and tempered. Of course there are completely by annealing or remove stress annealing...
- Q:What is the difference between the casting drawing and the car work drawing?
- Yes, casting drawings are casting drawings with machining allowances, slopes, and gating systems
- Q:What is the difference between casting and stamping parts?
- Cold stamping is generally no longer done by cutting, or only a small amount of cutting is required. The precision and surface state of hot stamping parts are lower than those of cold stamping parts, but they are better than those of castings and forgings, and the amount of cutting is less.Stamping is mainly based on process classification, can be divided into separation process and forming process two major categories.
- Q:What are the factors affecting the machining process of the casting material and structure?
- As for the metallographic structure, usually the finished products after casting are treated by heat treatment. The mechanical properties of the carbon steel after heat treatment (quenching and tempering) are detected. The stainless steels are treated by heat treatment (solid solution, etc.) and the metallographic structure is analyzedThere is a lot of talk and a bit of confusionIf you have a specific brand, you can search for Baidu or buy tools
Milling Queen was founded in 2012, located in Hushi Town, Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province. Our company is next to the beautiful Yangzi River and the China first village-Huaxi Village. It is about 2km distance from expressway, 8 km from the Changjiang port, 60km from the Wuxi International Airport with convenient traffic extending all directions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Jiangyin City, Jiangsu Province, China
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||South America; Oceania; Eastern Europe; Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Qingdao Port; Tianjin Port; Shanghai Port
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish; Portuguese; Russian
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Grinding Ball; Grinding Rod; Cylpeb; Grinding Media; Ball Mill Ball
|Product Price Range