Standard:AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
Wire Gauge:0.40-6.0 mm
Place of Origin:Shandong, China (Mainland)
Alloy Or Not:Non-alloy
Special Use:Cold Heading Steel
Model Number:spring steel wire
steel wire tensile strength:According to the customers' requirements.
steel wire torsion number:40 times and more
steel wire surface treatments:phosphating
Executive standard:DIN17223 /GB4359-2009
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Coils Packing,Spools Packing or according to the customers'requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||According to the customers' requirements.|
Spring Steel Wire
Carbon Spring Steel Wire
The steel wire we produce are high quality and widely used for making spring,rope,hose, spring mattress,etc.
High carbon spring steel wire specifications:
4.Packing: Coils packing,Spools packing or according to the customers' requirements.
5.Weight:According to the customers' requirements.
6. 20"container:loading 20-25 Metric Tons.
7.Tensile strength of steel wire performance table
Tensile strength of steel wire
Wire Diameter (mm)
- Q:Does the color of 12v electrical wire matter?
- The color of the wire indicates wire gage
- Q:How do i wire a ceiling fan?
- Q:please help with wiring problem.?
- is it the factory radio? what type of vehicle? are the wires cut?
- Q:What kind of wire to use for electronics projects?
- I don't mean to piggyback on his question but I'm also doing a project. Making a solar phone charger... My first project really but I have one solar panel 5V max output, but when soldered only gives out 2.8... Sending it to a mini buck booster but that needs at least 2.6 to work. I am just using simple stranded speaker wire, and admittedly the soldering skill needs work. But what kind of wire would I use
- Q:97 Cadillac factory radio wire list?
- Constant 12V+Orange Switched 12V+Yellow GroundBlack IlluminationGray DimmerBrown Antenna TriggerPink AntennaRight Rear Front Speakers5 1/4 Dash Left Front (+)Tan Left Front (-)Gray Right Front (+)Light Green Right Front (-)Dark Green Rear Speakers6 x 9 Rear Deck Left Rear (+)Brown Left Rear (-)Yellow Right Rear (+)Dark Blue Right Rear (-)Light Blue
- Q:i need a wiring diagram for 02 Hyundai sonata?
- Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Orange Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Yellow Car Radio Ground Wire: Black Car Radio Illumination Wire: N/A Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: N/A Car Stereo Antenna Trigger: N/A Car Stereo Amp Trigger Wire: N/A Car Stereo Amplifier Location: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Front Speakers Location: N/A Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/White Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Yellow Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/Yellow Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: N/A Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: N/A Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Red Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/Red Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Black/White
- Q:How to reconnect chewed wires?
- How To Reconnect Wires
- Q:Switch wiring question?
- Well it is defintely a 3 way switch. The fourth (green) wire being the ground. I can't tell you by the numbers, but I can tell you by the screws which wire goes where. If it does not apply to your switch you may need to go get a new one. They are inexpensive. The green, ground wire goes to the screw that is usually attached to the arms ( metal extentions that hold against the sheet rock. Now you need to find the red and black wire that are together. Look inside the box where the wires come in and you should be able to tell if the red and black are in the same sheathing. These are your travelers. The travelers need to go on the two screws that are across from eachother. One goes on the right side and one goes on the left. Does not matter which side. The last black wire, depending on which of the two 3 ways you are at is either your power or your light leg (wire going to your light). This wire goes on the last screw. Hope this was helpful.
- Q:how to cut electrical wire?
- Use a utility knife and cut around the casing then strip it off. Or run out to Home Depot and get yourself a wire cutter stripper tool.
- Q:Audio system bridged wire?
- They make numerous structures that have an auxiliary port, yet you additionally can evaluate getting a cd participant that performs MP3s. this type, you do no longer could desire to stress approximately applying around which incorporates your ipod and it getting stolen. all those gamers will play a universal mp3 cd, which means each and every and each cd can carry around one hundred - one hundred and fifty songs. I certainly have had a Sony Mp3 automobile Audio participant for years and it has given me no problems.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range