Grain Steel Storage Silo Top Leading Manufacture
Silo With Cone
CAD and some other advanced designing technology
TDTG series Bucket Elevator, MS series Drag Conveyor, TDSG series Belt Conveyor,
TCQY series Pre-cleaner, and TBLM series Pulse Deduster and so on.
Temperature monitoring system, fluid, ventilator, deduster, and some other No-standard fabrication can also
be designed and produced by ourselves according to the specifications of you.
Middle East and Southeast Asia.
1. EZW11S-cold rolling 100 (hot roll 150) × 3200 machine
2. Z30100 drilling press
3. B81090A edge planer
4. DHG.CNC5000 numerical control cutting machine
5. One 159 × 14 bending machine,
6. MB1600 horizontal rows Bender
7. submerged arc welding machine
8. EWA306 tube sheet automatic welding machine
9. C5225 Vertical Lathe
10. 3.2m × 12 and 1.6m × 8 two membrane wall production line
11. Co60 testing room
12. physical tests and chemical test
ASME, ISO9001,CE GOST DOSH
Carbon steel Low-alloy steel, Stainless steel,Non-ferrous metals
Middle East and Southeast Asia.
- Q:why do people put chicken wire around the top of silos?
- to prevent static
- Q:Math question help Please answer fast?
- formula is A=(π r^2)h A=(22/7)5^2(35) A=(22/7)25(35) A=(22/7)875 A=2,748.89ft^2
- Q:do you think the aliens will interfere if we try to blow ourselves up with nuclear weapons?
- Naw--they'd just give us the interstellar equivalent of the Darwin Award.
- Q:Read any news about Barack Obama and write one paragraph?
- I would open the nuclear missile silos and start the launch sequence. Then, I'd tell the other leaders, I'm in charge. Do what I say or else I launch thousands of nuclear warheads.
- Q:grade 10 math help pls. 10 pts?
- Okay, you've got to combine a couple of equations here: Surface area of a cylinder = 2πr^2 + 2πrh So, because you won't be painting a flat top or a bottom, we'll ditch that part of the equation, leaving us with 2πrh. Now, since we've got a half-sphere as our top, we need to use the surface area of a sphere equation, which is 4πr^2. BUT, since we only have half of a sphere, lets divide that by 2. (4πr^2)/2 So now, to find the surface area of the WHOLE thing, combine our two equations. Silo + Top 2πrh + (4πr^2)/2 Now insert your values, plug and chug. 2π9(<---Because the radius is half of the diameter)32.4 + (4π(4^2))/2 583.2π + (4π16)/2 583.2π + 32π is the surface area. To find volume, we use even MORE equations. We'll need the volume of the cylinder, which is π(r^2)h And the volume of a sphere, which is (4/3)π(r^3) But remember, since we only have half of sphere on top, we'll need to divide that equation by two. ((4/3)π(r^3))/2 Once again, we'll combine the equations. Silo + Top π(r^2)h + ((4/3)π(r^3))/2 And then plug and chug. π(9^2)32.4 + ((4/3)π(4^3))/2 π(27)(32.4) + ((4/3)π(64))/2 π874.8 + 42.67π is the volume. Remember to add your units! They should be feet squared for surface area and feet cubed for volume.
- Q:would you rather do 30 hondurans or eat an entire silo of grain?
- I'd run through 30 Honduran chicks any day.
- Q:How many Russian S3 rockets does Iran have in their silos today?
- Iran funds and arms Hezbolalh and Hamas, don't talk to me about peace.
- Q:Which state in the United States has the most nuclear weapons?
- Hmmm. One of the boring mountain states where we have the silos? Are one of the bomber bases? I never gave that much thought. And it isn't classified. We have nuns arrested for banging on silo doors every year and two years ago everyone saw one of our bombers mistakenly leave a bomber base with a nuc still on board.
- Q:can the top brass of the military and/or president bypass missile silo soldiers?
- only in the movies kid, only in the movies.
- Q:How can I get the Halo 3 skull on 'The Storm'?
- it does, just got it the other day. It's a Legendary skull though, so if you're not on legendary it won't be there.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range