Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile-CMAX-60E131:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile-CMAX-60E131:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:will tile and hardwood floors go together in an open floor plan?
- The floor joists dictate how the hardwood flooring can be installed. I have built almost 100 houses, and it cannot be done any other way.
- Q:Can you paint tile?
- If its floor tile I wouldn't bother, it's easier to just replace the flooring. If it's wall tile they make a special primer now specifically to use on tiles. You just paint the tiles with that and then paint over it with whatever colour you want. I can't remember what it's called tho. I got some at Home Depot (in Canada) and it was easy to use. Just talk to someone in the Decor department and they should know what product to use.
- Q:what are tiles for in RuneScape?
- construction/i think for making a stove or something, i dont do con. much
- Q:Cutting holes in porcelain tile?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Cutting holes in porcelain tile? I‘m tiling my bathroom shower and need to cut holes for the shower head and body sprayers. I‘m using porcelain tile and I‘m not having any luck cutting the holes. I‘ve bought a couple holes saw bits that say they are for porcelain, but they just don‘t seem to be doing the job....
- Q:How to calculate the loss of tiles
- Number of wall tiles algorithm:
Square number * 1.6 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Square number * 2.78 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Toilet kitchen ground
Specifications: 300 * 300 square number * 11 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Bathroom kitchen wall tiles
Specifications: 300 * 450 square number * 7.4 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss)
Specifications: 300 * 600 square number * 5.5 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (added loss)
Specifications: 250 * 330 square number * 12 + 1 ~ 2 = quantity (plus loss
Specifications: 30 * 30 weeks long * 3.3 * 5.5 = quantity (plus loss)
Under normal circumstances we still have to look at the specific size of the number of units to calculate the loss of these generally when you buy tiles when the Purchasing Guide will be specific for your account
- Q:cutting ceremic floor tile?
- Grinds that carbide right off the bit, doesn't it? One of the previous posts has one technique, that being, drill a small hole in the tile (carbide, diamond-tip) at a slow speed with some sort of lubricant such as water (also cools the bit, but don't electrocute yourself) on the tile. Then you would thread the carbide grit hacksaw blade through the hole and hook up a hacksaw frame and cut away - - slowly. Then the tile will usually break when you are almost done. There are tile hole saw blades made, but they are not cheap, as they wear out relatively quickly. They will work up to a few inch diameter size. If it's any bigger than that, you'll probably want to find someone with a water-jet machine, like a countertop fabricator - person. A water-jet cuts just like it sounds - with water. It'll cut stone up to several inches thick. Hope that helps
- Q:What can you tell me about removing tile?
- It is fairly easy to do. Just break it up with a small sledge hammer and take it out.
- Q:HELP!! Tile or Laminate?
- If you do choose tile, I would recommend having very tight, close and narrow grout lines. I speak from experience: In an home I used to own, I had 12 black and white tile in the kitchen, installed on the diagonal. It looked great, until the grout lines began to get stained from general wear and tear. Yes, the grout was sealed, but it still stained over the next 5 years. If I had it to do again, I would still get the tile, but have the installer place the tiles VERY close together so you don't have such a wide grout line to try to keep clean. Hope this helps! :)
- Q:Tile around wood stove?
- when you tile you will also be using grout between each tile this same grout is what will fill the void between the tile and your stove. as to how much space should be between you will want to pick up some spacers when you get your tile as well as the grout,tile adhesive,a spreader,a sponge and a simple tile cutter.ps most places that sell tile will also be able to give advice as to how to complete your project.
- Q:how to create a wet bed for tiles?
- I m assuming yo mean a mortar bed or a mud bed for tiles. You don t want to do this for later on as you say. You want to lay tiles soon after it s set so you don t ruin the mortar bed by walking on it. This isnt something you usually just do , it takes practice and a bit of experience and is hard work but worth it when done right. A wet bed is a base of cement that the tiles are installed as you go. Old fashion method rarely used anymore. Now a mud bed is used and then a thin set is used to adhere the tile down. If you want to do a mud bed e mail me through my avatar and I ll guide you through it. GL
We are a professional production, research and development, sales as one of the modern enterprise.Companies with advanced management ideas, innovative and pioneering spirit, innovation and enterprising production management and technical personnel and strong product development capabilities, creating a large number of quality products, leading the trend of antique architecture art.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range