Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Porcelain Tile CMAX-60E122:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Porcelain Tile CMAX-60E122:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:Creating a tile based map in java?
- first of all, you need to build different densities of 2D tile arrays according to how much of the map will be in the viewport at any given time. For example, a map at neighborhood level will need a gazillion more tiles than a map at the county level. Then, you need a way of converting the geographic reference at the center of the viewport to the tile that is covered at that zoom level, and for finding the adjacent tiles as well. Then, you'll need to calculate what parts of which tiles you are using will need to be clipped and by how much. Build a canvas using this information. As the map moves, you'll need to add on more adjacent tiles, and discard others, update the clipping, etc.
- Q:How to cut vent hole in floor tile?
- Masonry blade on a skill saw or a grinder. It'll make some noise and a lot of dust, but it will cut the tile.
- Q:Where can I buy just one roof tile?
- you need to call a roofing supplier/ wholesale house. you wont get 1 tile, youll have to buy a stack, and its not expensive, if they have them in stock and if they will sell 1 bundle. you can also call your local contractors and ask them, give your tile style and color, like s or w or pots and pans, etc. its probably time to have some maintenance done to your roof anyway. i am a roofer. what they dont tell you when they sell you a lifetime product like slate or tile, is it still needs maintenance or it is going to leak. also dont know if you know or not, but never try to walk that tile, you dont know how, and you will leave a trail of broken tiles behind you.
- Q:why is my ceramic tile coming up?
- the person that installed it probably didn't put enough grout or the right one and maybe they didn't use the right tile for the room, their is such things as tiles for the bathroom or kitchen do to the usage and damage it will be receiving.
- Q:Need help with tiling my sunroom.?
- Often Home-Depot ,Lowe's and others have a training season for doing tile , sheetrock , painting ... just check with your local store to see if they have these and when. I have gone to some and they are informative Yes, ceramic tile does go on cement very well
- Q:TILE AND INITIAL VELOCITY..............................?
- A roofer tosses a piece of roofing tile froma aroof onto the gound 30 feet below. He tosses the tile with an initial downward velocity of 10 feet per second. <3 CHANEL<3 1. Make an equation to find hoe long it takes the tile to hit the ground. Use, H=-16t^2+vt+h, where h is the height after t seconds, v is the inital velocity, and h is initail height. H=-16t^2+vt+h 0 = -16t² + 10t + 30 ============================= 16t² - 10t - 30 = 0 ◄ Ans ============================= 2. How long does it take to hit the ground? Quadratic formula: at² + bt + c t = [-b±√b² -4ac}/2a t = [-(-10)±√(-10)² - 4(16)(-30)]/2(16) t = [10 ±√100 + 1920]/2 t = [10 ± 44.94]/2 ======================== t = 27.47 sec ◄ Ans ======================== hope this helps Remember that Jesus loves you. Know Him in His words the Bible. God Bless Lim♥E
- Q:Bathroom Tile color opinion.?
- Hi Mrs K, I would choose as you said, White Subway tile. But, I would choose Light Grey for floor tile. With a very light color grey grout as well. I agree to add the glass accent tile above within the white subway tile. I would choose the white toilet and bathtub. Any other colors that you choose are easy to match with this color scheme ( lilac or green towels are a thought that look great with the white grey combo). Over the years, all your accessories can be easily matched and changed cost effectively.
- Q:How to repair tiles?
- remove the adhesive and re stick the new ones. The problem will be in the grouting. The new grout will be a different colour then the new.You can buy a attachment for a Dremel tool that will remove all the grout and then re grout the whole area.
- Q:Slate tiles for leopard geckos?
- whats up, the final substrate to apply for person leopard geckos is youngster's play sand. in case you have a youthful gecko, it extremely is ultimate to place those on paper towel to dodge impaction, till they're approx. 6 inches long. Impaction skill that the gecko has eaten the substrate and can't bypass it - inflicting ailment! a lot of hides could be placed via the viv and counting on what number geckos are housed jointly, a minimum of a million humidity cover. good success.
- Q:Cover a tile backsplash?
- Peel and stick will not work. Everybody is else is right that you'd be much happier removing the old tile and either re-tiling or just using wall underneath (if needs repair you may have to cover with a new thin sheet of drywall.) If you refuse to do it......you could just paint the tile. Clean it really well, prime it, and paint over the top. It's the easiest and cheapest way to cover it up. Once again, I have to say that I think if you are going through all of the trouble to remodel the kitchen, you might as well just remove the old tile and replace it with new. You could get subway tile, which is cheap and timeless.......
We are a professional production, research and development, sales as one of the modern enterprise.Companies with advanced management ideas, innovative and pioneering spirit, innovation and enterprising production management and technical personnel and strong product development capabilities, creating a large number of quality products, leading the trend of antique architecture art.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range