Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile-CMAX-600612P:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile-CMAX-600612P:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:tiles for flooring of bearded drangon tank?
- Hi there you have to be careful using these becauze if it getsx cold, he can prolapse and this can be expensive to fix. if it can be fixed. i prefer paper for babies then gradulate up to the calci sands when older.
- Q:cracks in my bathroom floor tile?
- hi desire, you will possibly desire to touch the tradesman who laid the tiles to rectify the priority. It feels like they did no longer lay the suitable underlay for tiles. Are the tiles laid onto a concrete floor or wood floor? in the event that they have been laid on concrete, did they first lay that concrete in basic terms before tiling, or is it a preexisting concrete floor? If the concrete became basically laid in basic terms before tiling, and then the tiles laid right this moment quickly after, it relatively is obtainable the concrete has cracked and hence cracking the tiles. If tiles laid onto wood floor, did they first positioned down the ideal 'tile underlay' for wood flooring? without this underlay, the tiles does not adhere appropriate to the wood and can quickly raise. There might additionally be a concern with the adhesive that the tradesman used. Regardless, I strongly propose you touch the guy who laid the tiles to get them to evaluate and rectify the priority at their cost, no longer yours. If this physique of techniques does not confirm the situation call the corporation of the tiles and additionally the best contractor who put in the showering room. i'm hoping this became of help to you desire.
- Q:Will vinyl floor tiles damage the original floor?
- no the damage would be hreat every thing would have to be removed down to the bare wood. thats what peel and stick tiles do STICK.
- Q:When to use sheetrock for tile?
- You never use a sheetrock to do tile. Only as a normal wall covering to be painted in a non wet area such as a back splash or a wainscot. Then that you can tile over. You may have used a product ( or one similar) called Denshield. This is a 1/2 special backer board you can use on floors and you work with it just like a sheet rock. because it was a light weight fiberglass impregnated gypsum board. Just like the 1/2 cement board you could use it on floors and wall where moisture is present and you installed it in a thinset bed of mortar prior to nailing it down. Sheet rock is a general term for dry wall, used for regular walls to be painted. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:What causes lippage on a granite tile floor?
- They were not set properly. Added thin set some times it needed or the peice that is high may not have been set down into the thin set properly. Some times they are not milled properly and are slightly curved. Several factors , all of which a good installer is aware of should have watched for. . If they are to high call them back and have it fixed. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar and check my qualifications there. GL
- Q:Has anyone painted bathroom tile?
- I had probably the same tile in my bathroom. It was half way up all walls and around the tub.. When I moved in (5 years ago), I cleaned, primed with original Kilz, and painted 2 coats of Zinsser Perma White paint in a satin finish. After 5 years and at least 3-5 showers a day, I have had to touch up a couple spots. You can definately tell it has been painted with a brush and roller, I think it looks a lot less tacky than pink tiles.
- Q:Glueing vinyl tiles to hardwod floor?
- instead of putting vinyl stick on tiles over your hardwood why not try putting a coat or 2 of marine varnish.it will protect it through anything .because stick on tiles are placed side by side there's always a slight gap that water can penetrate causing the wood below to mildew,mold and eventually rot below as well as the vinyl tiles to lift then you'll have a much larger problem .
- Q:Want to tile a kitchen floor?
- You should not apply tiles on plywood, you'll be doing a great mistake, use a cement mortar directly on a concrete base, they'll last almost a lifetime....
- Q:can u lay household tiles outdoors?
- You can, but you'll probably regret it after the first rainfall ruins them.
- Q:Tile flooring.?
- Tile is better in my opinion than linoleum. I don't know about videos, but there are instruction manuals where you get your tile. Everything you need is pretty much in the same area as the tile. The only thing you need to remember when laying tile is; make sure you leave no space( not even pencil size) between each tile, do not get the tile wet for (they say 72 hrs.) at least 4-5 days (this is my advice). You want to make sure that it dries and seals thoroughly. With linoleum you are taking the risk of it seperating and warping (which happens very easily). The instructions on linoleum says do not mop or walk on it for 3-5 days; when truthfuly you want to stay away from it for 7-10 days. If living in the home this is impossible!!
We are a professional production, research and development, sales as one of the modern enterprise.Companies with advanced management ideas, innovative and pioneering spirit, innovation and enterprising production management and technical personnel and strong product development capabilities, creating a large number of quality products, leading the trend of antique architecture art.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range