Key Specifications/Special Features of Glazed Tile-CMAX-600612P:
1. Material: glazed porcelain
2. Antique feel, Metal Image
3. Low water absorption
4. Strong in hardness
5. Coordination in color and luster
6. Usage Area: home, office, hotel, government and corporate projects, flooring tiles, deluxe clubs flooring
7. Style: simple, classic, elegant and splendid in color
8. Good in abrasion and chemical corrosion-resistant
9. Resistance to thermal shock
10. Available in various sizes and colors
Primary Competitive Advantages of Glazed Tile-CMAX-600612P:
1. All product of rustic ceramic tiles are of top grade AAAA
2. CE certificate, ISO9001:2008 and ISO14001:2004
3. OEM accepted.
4. Speial dimensions available according to your floor tiles request.
5. Best Quality with best price, strictly quality control.
6. On time delivery, in general 7-10days.
7. Best after sale service, customer can follow their porcelain tiles order situation any time. no matter on product line, warehouse or shipment.
Main Export Markets:
3. Central/South America
4. Eastern Europe
5. Mid East/Africa
6. North America
7. Western Europe
Available in all designs and colors
Used in floor
Professional triple-burning in oven, which makes our tiles more excellent quality.
Acid-Resistant, Antibacterial, Heat Insulation, Non-Slip, Wear-Resistant, Anti-fouling easy to clean
600x600mm: 4pcs/box,28kg/box,standard cartons and
wooden pallets packing
All kind of designs can be produced according
to your requirements
95% tiles no defect from 0.8 away uprightly
Resistance to thermal shock:
Without crack and flaw after 10 times anti heat shock test
No crack or spalling after frost resistance test
- Q:where can i get cheap tile?
- My okorder.com and state what you are looking for. You will most likely get an overwhelming response. Other than that, I would go to my nearest big flooring chain and ask to speak to one of the installers. Chances are you will run into one that has his own inventory and be more than happy to sell it to you.
- Q:Renovation of the new house is good with tiles or wooden floor ah? Which of the two are you expensive?
- Of course the floor is expensive. But the bedroom if the tiles will make people feel cold no sense of warmth. Similarly, the kitchen bathroom if the floor, then it is not practical, that thing is not waterproof ah. So, to separate the equipment.
- Q:Can I apply new tiles over old tiles?
- A sublayer of tiles will be a very poor foundation for the new layer. In short, don't ever try to find shortcuts in construction. They never work. Always go ahead and do the work properly.
- Q:Can you put vinyl tile on vinyl tile ?
- You certainly do need to rough it up, you may also need to seal or prime it - I have seen new tiling 'creeping' over old, when the glue hasn't really been suitable. The best thing is to get recommendations from the tile manufacturer for the right adhesive for this situation (probably a solvent based one).
- Q:Where is cheapest in dublin to buy tiles for kitchen walls?
- Sorry, some of that wasn't really about tiling, but still: Home Depot is a great place to get tiling from. It has some extremely cheap prices! I definitely would recommend them as far as pricing. Hope this all helps!
- Q:Why should the tiles be soaked before the tiles?
- Tiles of water need to split the water absorption in terms of water absorption <0.5% in the paving when there is no need to soak, and kitchen and bathroom with glazed tiles and tiles, water absorption is generally greater than 10% It is necessary to carry out soaking (if the porcelain wall for the brick, water absorption of less than 0.5%, of course, no need to soak). As consumers asked in the morning, you can have the following answer: Eno polished brick water absorption rate of 0.5% or less, can be ignored for the non-absorbent, the bubble will be the surface of the anti-fouling wax washed, the construction of poor protection It will pollute or draw the brick.
- Q:Ceramic tile flooring?
- Your tile is most probably a glazed ceramic, meaning no paints would be able to penetrate to the biscuit. This means that all your paint would flake off over time. There is a glue on the market called Optima, and it is made by ABA Ardex. This glue comes in two parts, and it enables you to tile directly over tile. It isn't cheap though, so be weary when doing large areas. Other than that, most flexable glues would work if you remove 80% of the glaze, which means taking a grinder to the floor, which is hard and DIRTY work. If you were to do this, I would reccommend Abaflex.
- Q:Can I use glazed, porcelain tile in the bathroom?...?
- glazed tiles are fine to use in the bathroom, the important thing to remember is if they are set properly and to set on either mortar base or hardiboard. the main concern though, would be whether the surface is too smooth a finish when used on the floor, especially when the tiles are wet! this could become a hazard to your health! a lot of tiles used in a floor application, have a sanded or rough finish ,just because of that !
- Q:Wall Surface for Tiles?
- If a putty knife or even rough sandpaper wont knock it off. It's really not a big deal to knock out the old sheetrock and install new. Just cut your old sheetrock about an inch from where your new tiles will stop, bust out everything in the tiling field, and screw in a new piece. This is easy to do because you dont have to worry about texture or tape and bedding, it's going to be covered by tile. Just make sure you replace the sheetrock with the exact same thickness. It's not as hard as you think.
- Q:Porcelein or ceramic tile---which is better to use on a kitchen floor?
- We have Italian tile in our kitchen (20X20 inch squares) and its great! I wouldn't recommend porcelein because its more likely to crack if you drop a dish. I have heavy earthenware dishes and while the dish is toast if I drop it on the tile, the tile does not crack. I would not recommend tile on a countertop because the grout tends to stain and retain germs that countertops are typically exposed to (e.g. raw meat). Formica is durable but not friendly on the eyes. Why not considering something like corian? It is pretty and resists stains. I have granite in my house that I LOVE but its high maintenance.
We are a professional production, research and development, sales as one of the modern enterprise.Companies with advanced management ideas, innovative and pioneering spirit, innovation and enterprising production management and technical personnel and strong product development capabilities, creating a large number of quality products, leading the trend of antique architecture art.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 60 Million
||Aisa; Mid East; Eastern Europe; North America; South America
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||25% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range