Gel Battery the TTG Series Battery TTG12V52
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 unit
- Supply Capability:
- 200000 unit/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
NARADA TTG series gel batteries adopt AGM(Absorbent Glass Mat) technology with gel electrolyte, high performance plates and gel electrolyte to gain extra power output for common power backup system applications widely used in the field of communication power, military and broadcast and television system.The TTG series batteries are ensured the quality with NARADA's QA system according to the ISO9001 and ISO14001 standard.
|52Ah(C10)||52Ah(10 hours rate:)|
Height with termial:
Compliant standards :
Manufactured under system ISO9001(TUV)
Battery installation compliant with:
EN 50272-2 or local equivalents
Emergency Power System
Recommended float charge voltage for 12V battery:
2.25Vpc at 77oF(25oC)
Self discharge rate: < 2% per month at 25oC
Shelf life: six months at 68oF(20oC)
Valve regulated system, no water addition needed.
What is a Gel Cell Battery?
A gel battery design is typically a modification of the standard lead acid automotive or marine battery. A gelling agent is added to the electrolyte to reduce movement inside the battery case. Many gel batteries also use one way valves in place of open vents, this helps the normal internal gasses to recombine back into water in the battery, reducing gassing. "Gel Cell" batteries are non-spillable even if they are broken. Gel cells must be charged at a lower voltage (C/20) than flooded or AGM to prevent excess gas from damaging the cells. Fast charging them on a conventional automotive charger may be permanently damage a Gel Battery.
How long a battery can last?
The service design life of a battery are vary considerably with how it is used, how it is maintained and charged, temperature, and other factors.
Do batteries self-discharge when not in use?
All batteries, regardless of their chemistry, self-discharge. The rate of self-discharge depends both on the type of battery and the storage temperature the batteries are exposed to. However, for a good estimate, Narada batteries self-discharge approximately 4% per week at 80ĄăF.
- Q:How should the battery be well maintained?
- Battery Pile The battery pile head is part of the battery connected to the vehicle. If the corrosion or poor connection occurs, the battery will work poorly. The owner can check whether there is a white powder near the pile head, which is the sign of the pile head corrosion. If the white powder is more, you can use boiling water to burn it off, and then its anti-corrosion treatment, in the pile head smear some grease or preservatives can, but should not be too much to apply, so as not to affect the use.
- Q:What kind of battery is divided into?
- Maintenance-free battery due to its own structure on the advantages of electrolyte consumption is very small, in the life of the basic need not add distilled water. It also has a shock, high temperature, small size, self-discharge characteristics of the general life is generally ordinary Twice the battery. There are two kinds of maintenance-free batteries on the market.
- Q:Lead-acid battery how to maintain?
- Open the rubber cap, exposing the exhaust raft, you can see the battery inside, some of the battery exhaust cutting can be unscrewed.
- Q:How is the capacity of the battery defined?
- 100AH capacity of the battery, fully charged after the 100A current discharge can be an hour to put the power finished. 50A current is 2 hours put away! 20A is 5 hours! Of course this is the theoretical value, in fact it is impossible to have a constant current discharge.
- Q:How does battery activation work?
- If the battery is charged, because the battery discharge itself, the active substance to activate, not add acid, but should be added pure water (no minerals and impurities in the water) is best steaming water, and now you Since the addition, you can use water to wash several times, and then use 1C current charge to 2.3 times. Then discharge, so repeated several times, will be better. So that you can remove the vulcanization.
- Q:80ah how much battery storage capacity?
- The size of the battery storage power refers to the battery capacity. Battery capacity is generally calculated in AH (safety). You 80Ah battery capacity is 80Ah, meaning that if you discharge current to 80A, you can put an hour.
- Q:What is the meaning of the battery above 12v65Ah?
- 12V represents the rated voltage. 65Ah indicates that the battery capacity (ie 1 ampere current can be used for 65 hours).
- Q:Battery 200ah / 104 what does that mean?
- 2V battery capacity (from 200AH-3000AH have) long design, good stability, the price is also expensive; 12V battery capacity is generally the largest 250AH, design life as 2V, price economy, high current discharge better.
- Q:What is the difference between a maintenance-free battery and a conventional battery?
- Lead-acid battery is composed of positive and negative plates, partitions, shell, electrolyte and wiring pile head and other components, the discharge of the chemical reaction is to rely on positive electrode active substances (lead dioxide and lead) and negative plate active substances (sponge Pure lead) in the electrolyte (dilute sulfuric acid solution) under the action, which plate grid, the traditional battery lead and antimony alloy manufacturing, maintenance-free battery is made of lead calcium alloy, the former with antimony, the latter with calcium, This is the fundamental difference between the two points.
- Q:How to deal with waste batteries?
- The old battery is ground and then sent to the furnace for heating, then the volatile mercury can be extracted, the temperature is higher when the zinc is also evaporated, it is also precious metals. Iron and manganese fusion after the steel to become the required ferromanganese alloy.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like