Quick Details for Fused Cast Refractor Bricks for Glass Furnace
|Place of Origin:|
|SiO2 Content (%):|
|Al2O3 Content (%):|
|CaO Content (%):|
1770°< Refractoriness< 2000°
fused cast azs refractor bricks
|Compress crushing strength:|
|0.2Mpa Refractoriness under load:|
|Packaging Details:||Fumigated wooden pallet, plastic shrink film protected outside, then the straps. Finally make the wooden pallet (95*95cm, 95*100cm) , usually 1.5T per pallet, 20T per container , or as your requirements.|
|Delivery Detail:||within 20 working days after deposit|
|Description of fused cast azs refractor bricks|
The fused cast azs refractor bricks are made of alumina powder, zirconia sand and additive etc.
|Applications of fused cast azs refractor bricks|
The fused cast azs refractor bricks are mainly used for Glass furnace tank
|Advantages of fused cast azs refractor bricks|
1. Good corrossion to glass liquid resistance
2. Low pollution
3. Good thermal shock resistance
4. High hot crush strength
|Physical and Chemical Indexes of fused cast azs refractor bricks|
|Compress crushing strength ||Mpa ||≥350||≥350|
|Exudationtemperature of glassphase||℃||>1400||>1400|
|Anti Liquid glass erosion resistance||mm||≤1.6||≤1.5|
|Bulk density||Common casting||%||≥3.4||≥3.5|
|No piping casting||%||≥3.7||≥3.8|
|0.2Mpa Refractoriness under load||℃||1700||1700|
Packaging & Shipping
1. Quality assurance,CX REFRACTORY use high grade raw material. All products are ISO qualified.
2. Provide professional designing solution, field technical assitance and any other consulting.
3. Price advantage, provided by manufacturer directly,save much intermediate fees.
4. Professional and experienced service team, specialized in refractory production since 1986.
5. Large production capacity, short lead time of products.
6. 24*7 online service.
7. OEM service available.
1. What’s the payment?
Usually T/T, others could be discussed.
2. When will you deliver the goods?
The delivery time will be determined according to the quantity of the order.
3. Do you provide samples?
Yes, samples are available.
4. How are your products’ quality?
The products will be strictly inspected before shipment, so the quality could be guaranteed.
5. Do you accept OEM?
Yes, we can do OEM.
- Q:What material is good for refractory brick?
- According to the composition of refractory bricks, they can be divided into five major categories, namely, silicon aluminum refractory bricks, basic series refractory bricks, carbon containing refractory bricks, zirconium containing refractory bricks and insulating refractory bricks.
- Q:What are the specifications for brick?
- In a proper ratio of lime sand brick and quartz sand, sand or fine sand, the ground, Kazumi Wa, semi dry pressing and autoclaved curing and. The fly ash brick is made of fly ash as main raw material and mixed with cement material such as coal gangue, stone powder or clay. It is made up of batching, molding, drying and roasting. It can make full use of industrial waste residue and save fuel.
- Q:How are qualitative and qualitative refractories understood?
- Shaped refractory products, such as fired brick, fused brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), refractory insulation bricks, as well as experimental and industrial crucibles, utensils and other special products.
- Q:How can the silica in zircon sand be removed during the smelting of zirconium corundum?
- Fused zirconia corundum brick is pure alumina and zirconia containing silica 65%, about 34% of the zircon sand in electric furnace melting after internalization into moulds cooling and the formation of the white solid, the petrographic structure by zirconium corundum and plagioclase eutectoid and glass phases, from the phase is eutectoid zirconium corundum and plagioclase phase, glass phase filling between their crystallization.
- Q:Zirconium corundum 25 content or 40 content, how to distinguish in appearance?
- The fused zirconia corundum brick is mainly made of fused zirconia and corundum. ZrO2-Al2O3-SiO2 three element system fused brick, containing Al2O3:40% to 50%, ZrO2:30% to 50%, SiO2:10% to 17%.From the point of view of data analysis, there is no radioactive substance in it, and it will not cause harm to the human body.
- Q:What are the forming methods of refractory materials?
- Casting molding is suitable for casting brick, electric melting brick and so on. And the machine press forming is the most widely used. The common refractory brick, clay brick and other sintered brick are adopted this method.
- Q:What is the weight of the refractory bricks?
- Referred to as refractory brick. Refractory made from refractory clay or other refractory material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C. Also called brick. Refractory material of a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, brick, brick and other specific type. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature. For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, brick, brick etc..
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory brick, hollow bricks?
- Referred to as refractory brick. Refractory wood made from refractory clay or other refractory material
- Q:What are kiln bricks?
- Refractory materials are generally divided into two kinds, namely unshaped refractory and shaped refractory. Unshaped refractory castable is also called, is composed of a variety of aggregate or aggregate and one or more adhesive powder particles, and must use one or more liquid with stirring, has strong liquidity. Refractory materials generally refers to the shape of a refractory brick, standard rules, can also according to need to be cut when the temporary processing.
- Q:Just what is in the furnace material?
- It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature. For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, brick, brick etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range