Fused cast AZS firebricks-MS-35
Fused cast AZS (alumina, zirconia and silica) firebricks are mainly categorized into 33#, 36# and 41# according to different zirconia's contents from 33% to 41%.
Fused cast alumina (α-β Al2O3 and β Al2O3) firebricks are composed of alpha alumina, beta alumina and small amount of glass phase.
Both AZS and alumina firebricks have shown excellent performance in glass furnace construction.
ZrO2 ≥ %
SiO2 ≤ %
Na2O + K2O≤ %
Bulk Density, (g/cm3) ≥
Apparent Porosity, ≤ %
C.C.S., Mpa ≥
Exudating Temperature of Glass Phase, ℃ ≥
Bubbling Tendency(1300℃×10h) (%)
Anti-Corrosion Rate of Glass Liquid, 1500℃×36h (mm/24h)
Feature of Fused cast AZS firebricks
Excellent resistance to corrosion of molten glass
Application of Fused cast AZS firebricks
Fused Cast Brick-MS35
- Q:What are the main constituents of refractory brick?
- Refractory brick composition is mainly composed of a variety of aggregate or aggregate and one or more kinds of sticky agent composed of mixed powder particles, when used, must be mixed with one or more liquids, mixing evenly, with strong liquidity. Different refractory bricks are different, such as silicon aluminum
- Q:What are the specifications for brick?
- In a proper ratio of lime sand brick and quartz sand, sand or fine sand, the ground, Kazumi Wa, semi dry pressing and autoclaved curing and. The fly ash brick is made of fly ash as main raw material and mixed with cement material such as coal gangue, stone powder or clay. It is made up of batching, molding, drying and roasting. It can make full use of industrial waste residue and save fuel.
- Q:Outside wall tile (whole body smooth surface has small hole split brick) has cement pollution, with what product cleaning (cement, mortar, cleaning agent)?
- Ordinary brick size of 240 mm * 115 mm * 53 mm, according to compressive strength (Newton / square millimeter, N / mm2) size is divided into MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, MU7.5, these intensity levels. Clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete. In order to improve the shortcomings of ordinary clay bricks, such as small, self important and waste of soil, they are developing in the direction of light weight, high strength, hollow and big blocks.
- Q:Is the wall around the fire area using a firewall? What's the difference between a fireproof brick and a regular brick?
- A cuboid with stone walls, with mud firing, mostly red, commonly known as "red brick", there are "blue brick". The size of China's standard clay bricks is 240 x 115 * 53mm. The purpose of this size is to ensure that the length and width of the bricks are 4:2:1 (including the width of the 10mm seam). The thickness of brick to brick brick due to multiple titles, length is 240mm, so the thickness of a brick wall called "24" wall thickness of brick and a half wall called "37" wall thickness is the half brick wall is also known as the "one or two wall". Use bricks online to compare some extreme jokes.
- Q:How are qualitative and qualitative refractories understood?
- Unshaped refractory products, referred to as bulk loading, are made at the place of use for the required shapes and for heat treatment, such as castable, ramming, projection, spray, refractory clay, etc..
- Q:How can the silica in zircon sand be removed during the smelting of zirconium corundum?
- Fused zirconia corundum brick is pure alumina and zirconia containing silica 65%, about 34% of the zircon sand in electric furnace melting after internalization into moulds cooling and the formation of the white solid, the petrographic structure by zirconium corundum and plagioclase eutectoid and glass phases, from the phase is eutectoid zirconium corundum and plagioclase phase, glass phase filling between their crystallization.
- Q:What are the forming methods of refractory materials?
- Casting molding is suitable for casting brick, electric melting brick and so on. And the machine press forming is the most widely used. The common refractory brick, clay brick and other sintered brick are adopted this method.
- Q:What is the weight of the refractory bricks?
- Referred to as refractory brick. Refractory made from refractory clay or other refractory material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C. Also called brick. Refractory material of a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, brick, brick and other specific type. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature. For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, brick, brick etc..
- Q:What is brick power, half brick power and full brick power difference?
- All brick power up to 500 watts up and down. The internal circuit is tight and heating, the device has good adhesion, the circuit is more advanced, and the efficiency is high, so it can achieve small size and high power.
- Q:Just what is in the furnace material?
- Referred to as refractory brick. Refractory made from refractory clay or other refractory material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C.
AZSBRICK a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of ceramic fiber products, is a direct supplier forceramic fiber products, the Chinese strong enterprises. The company mainly produces the fused-cast refractory products. It has the most advanced line in China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East；Eastern Europe； America, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 21,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range