General Information of Fused Cast Brick-AZS36
CMAX fused cast AZS (alumina, zirconia and silica) firebricks are mainly categorized into 33#, 36# and 41# according to different zirconia's contents from 33% to 41%. CMAX refractory bricks are dense shaped refractory material.with high refractoriness and mechanical behavior under high temperature, refractory bricks is the nacessary material of high-temperature services, mainly used for industrial furnaces and kinls and several thermal equipments. CMAX fused cast bricks are made of raw materials such as high-grade bauxite, which are melted and founded in high temperature electric furnace.
Feature of Fused Cast Brick-AZS36
Excellent resistance to corrosion of molten glass
Bear high temperature
high strength at high temperature
Application of Fused Cast Brick-AZS36
Fused Cast Brick AZS36 are the most widely used materials both in glass contact and superstructure of glass melting furnaces.
Our company is a specialized manufacturer and supplier of refractory bricks. We can supply a variety of refractory bricks,such as high alumina bricks,fireclay bricks,low porosity fireclay bricks, insulating bricks and many kinds of refractory castable,ramming mass etc.
Fused Cast Brick-AZS36
- Q:What are the main constituents of refractory brick?
- According to the composition of refractory bricks, they can be divided into five major categories, namely, silicon aluminum refractory bricks, basic series refractory bricks, carbon containing refractory bricks, zirconium containing refractory bricks and insulating refractory bricks. Any furnace is not made of only one kind of refractory brick, and it needs different fire bricks to match with each other. The following five categories of refractory bricks are described in detail.
- Q:What are the specifications for brick?
- Thecompressive node as a new type of building energy-saving wall materials, which can be used for masonry walls, but also has good thermal properties, in line with the construction of the building module, reduce the loss in the process of construction, improve work efficiency; the hole rate reached more than 35%, can reduce the weight of the wall, save the foundation engineering cost. Compared with common sintered porous brick, it has the characteristics of heat preservation, heat insulation, light weight, high strength and high construction efficiency. The product is made of shale as raw material. It is produced by high vacuum extrusion molding machine and one yard firing process
- Q:Outside wall tile (whole body smooth surface has small hole split brick) has cement pollution, with what product cleaning (cement, mortar, cleaning agent)?
- Ordinary brick size of 240 mm * 115 mm * 53 mm, according to compressive strength (Newton / square millimeter, N / mm2) size is divided into MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, MU7.5, these intensity levels. Clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete. In order to improve the shortcomings of ordinary clay bricks, such as small, self important and waste of soil, they are developing in the direction of light weight, high strength, hollow and big blocks.
- Q:How are qualitative and qualitative refractories understood?
- Unshaped refractory products, referred to as bulk loading, are made at the place of use for the required shapes and for heat treatment, such as castable, ramming, projection, spray, refractory clay, etc..
- Q:How can the silica in zircon sand be removed during the smelting of zirconium corundum?
- Fused zirconia corundum brick is pure alumina and zirconia containing silica 65%, about 34% of the zircon sand in electric furnace melting after internalization into moulds cooling and the formation of the white solid, the petrographic structure by zirconium corundum and plagioclase eutectoid and glass phases, from the phase is eutectoid zirconium corundum and plagioclase phase, glass phase filling between their crystallization.
- Q:What are the forming methods of refractory materials?
- Casting molding is suitable for casting brick, electric melting brick and so on. And the machine press forming is the most widely used. The common refractory brick, clay brick and other sintered brick are adopted this method.
- Q:What is the weight of the refractory bricks?
- Fireclay refractory bricks: 3.4kg-3.8kg - according to the quality of raw materials, prices ranging from 1 yuan to 2.7 yuan, high alumina refractory brick: three, high aluminum in 3.9kg or so. Ordinary T-3 firebrick weight calculation method: 230*114*65*2.2/2.1.
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory brick, hollow bricks?
- Material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C. Also called brick. Refractory material of a certain shape and size.
- Q:What are kiln bricks?
- Refractory materials are generally divided into two kinds, namely unshaped refractory and shaped refractory. Unshaped refractory castable is also called, is composed of a variety of aggregate or aggregate and one or more adhesive powder particles, and must use one or more liquid with stirring, has strong liquidity. Refractory materials generally refers to the shape of a refractory brick, standard rules, can also according to need to be cut when the temporary processing.
- Q:Just what is in the furnace material?
- Referred to as refractory brick. Refractory made from refractory clay or other refractory material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C.
AZSBRICK a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of ceramic fiber products, is a direct supplier forceramic fiber products, the Chinese strong enterprises. The company mainly produces the fused-cast refractory products. It has the most advanced line in China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East；Eastern Europe； America, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 21,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range