CMAX fused cast AZS (alumina, zirconia and silica) firebricks are mainly categorized into 33#, 36# and 41# according to different zirconia's contents from 33% to 41%.
Excellent resistance to corrosion of molten glass
Fused Cast Brick-AZS33
- Q:Can the fire clay to be reused?
- According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), the refractory insulating bricks; according to the shape and size can be divided into standard brick, ordinary brick, specific rotation. It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature.
- Q:What are the main constituents of refractory brick?
- Refractory brick composition is mainly composed of a variety of aggregate or aggregate and one or more kinds of sticky agent composed of mixed powder particles, when used, must be mixed with one or more liquids, mixing evenly, with strong liquidity. Different refractory bricks are different, such as silicon aluminum
- Q:What material is good for refractory brick?
- No definite answer can be given, because any furnace is not made of only one refractory brick and needs a different fire brick to be used with each other.
- Q:Outside wall tile (whole body smooth surface has small hole split brick) has cement pollution, with what product cleaning (cement, mortar, cleaning agent)?
- Tile has a long period of cement pollution, a variety of weak acid cleaning can be removed, such as oxalic acid, acetic acid and so on, of course, the use of special cleaning agent is perfect. But the cost is higher.
- Q:How are qualitative and qualitative refractories understood?
- Shaped refractory products, such as fired brick, fused brick (Rong Zhuzhuan), refractory insulation bricks, as well as experimental and industrial crucibles, utensils and other special products.
- Q:What is the face brick
- You should be talking about refractory bricksThe refractory brick brick. Referred to as refractory material has a certain shape and size. According to the preparation process can be divided into bricks, brick, electric melting brick, refractory insulating bricks (Rong Zhuzhuan);
- Q:What are the forming methods of refractory materials?
- Basically there are three kinds: grouting molding, casting molding, machine forming, the three methods are applicable to different types of refractory materials, grouting molding for unshaped refractory
- Q:What is brick power, half brick power and full brick power difference?
- All brick power up to 500 watts up and down. The internal circuit is tight and heating, the device has good adhesion, the circuit is more advanced, and the efficiency is high, so it can achieve small size and high power.
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory brick, hollow bricks?
- Material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C. Also called brick. Refractory material of a certain shape and size.
- Q:Just what is in the furnace material?
- Referred to as refractory brick. Refractory made from refractory clay or other refractory material. Light yellow or brownish. The utility model is mainly used for laying smelting furnaces, and can withstand high temperature between 1580 DEG C and 1770 DEG C.
Currently possess silica mining raw materials with high quality, specializing in the production and sales of high quality silica brick for glass kiln, silicon mortar, silica unshaped products. The Company have passed ISO9001 certificate enterprise.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 50 Million
||Taiwan; Germany; Italy; Turkey; France; England; Japan; Thailand; Vietnam; Idonesia; Egypt; Ukraine
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Twenty five thousand tons per year
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range