General Information Fused Cast Brick-MS33
CMAX fused cast brick-MS33 (alumina, zirconia and silica) firebricks are mainly categorized into 33#, 36# and 41# according to different zirconia's contents from 33% to 41%. Featuring huge volume density, high compressive strength, good thermal stability and strong impact resistance. It can be made into any specification defined by users to fit for different demands. It also has the capacity of maintaining excellent mechanical behavior under high temperature,
Fused Cast Brick-MS33
Apparent Porosity, %
Cold Crushing Strength
Exudating Temperature of Glass Phase
Anti-corrosion Rate of Glass Liquid(1500℃×26hrs)
Technical Data are typical average results from test pieces. The technical data is offered solely for your consideration. And CNBM reserve the right to modify the technical data without any prior notice. Users of CNBM products should make their own tests to determine the suitability of each product for their particular purposes.
Features of Fused Cast Brick-MS33
Excellent resistance to corrosion of molten glass
Excellent thermal stability
Application of Fused Cast Brick-MS33
CMAX fused cast brick mainly used in:
- Q:What are the main constituents of refractory brick?
- According to the composition of refractory bricks, they can be divided into five major categories, namely, silicon aluminum refractory bricks, basic series refractory bricks, carbon containing refractory bricks, zirconium containing refractory bricks and insulating refractory bricks. Any furnace is not made of only one kind of refractory brick, and it needs different fire bricks to match with each other. The following five categories of refractory bricks are described in detail.
- Q:What material is good for refractory brick?
- 1, silicon aluminum refractory bricks mainly include the following.(a) is the main varieties of acidic silica brick, refractory brick. It is mainly used for coke oven building, also used in furnaces all kinds of glass, ceramic and carbon calciner, refractory brick arches and other load-bearing parts, is also used in high temperature bearing part of hot blast stove, but should not be used in thermal equipment below 600 DEG C and the temperature fluctuation in the.(two) clay brick is a refractory brick commonly used in blast furnaces, hot blast furnaces, heating furnaces, power boilers, lime kilns, rotary kilns, ceramics and refractory bricks.(three) the mineral composition of high alumina refractory brick and high alumina refractory brick is corundum, mullite and glass phase. The raw materials are high alumina and sillimanite natural ore. They are also made of fused alumina, sintered alumina, synthetic mullite and calcined alumina in different proportions with clay. It is produced by sintering process. But the products are casting brick, brick, brick fused grain and unshaped refractory brick. High alumina refractory brick is widely used in iron and steel industry, non-ferrous metal industry and other industries.
- Q:How can the silica in zircon sand be removed during the smelting of zirconium corundum?
- How can the silica in zircon sand be removed during the smelting of zirconium corundum?The fused zirconia corundum brick is mainly made of fused zirconia and corundum. ZrO2-Al2O3-SiO2 three element system fused brick, containing Al2O3:40% to 50%, ZrO2:30% to 50%, SiO2:10% to 17%.
- Q:Zirconium corundum 25 content or 40 content, how to distinguish in appearance?
- The fused zirconia corundum brick is mainly made of fused zirconia and corundum. ZrO2-Al2O3-SiO2 three element system fused brick, containing Al2O3:40% to 50%, ZrO2:30% to 50%, SiO2:10% to 17%.From the point of view of data analysis, there is no radioactive substance in it, and it will not cause harm to the human body.
- Q:What are the forming methods of refractory materials?
- Casting molding is suitable for casting brick, electric melting brick and so on. And the machine press forming is the most widely used. The common refractory brick, clay brick and other sintered brick are adopted this method.
- Q:What is brick power, half brick power and full brick power difference?
- All brick power up to 500 watts up and down. The internal circuit is tight and heating, the device has good adhesion, the circuit is more advanced, and the efficiency is high, so it can achieve small size and high power.
- Q:What are ordinary bricks, refractory brick, hollow bricks?
- Referred to as refractory brick. Refractory wood made from refractory clay or other refractory material
- Q:What are kiln bricks?
- Furnace (kiln; furnace; oven) is made of refractory material used for firing products; it is a necessary facility in the formation of ceramic art. Millions of years of human porcelain history, has accumulated rich experience and made kiln style. From the primitive society to open pile burn, burn up like digging to build Steamed Buns flame round kiln, half pour flame kiln, kiln, Banpo horseshoe shaped kiln to duck's egg, indoor gas kiln, kiln kiln electric current, in the continuous improvement in the development of science and technology.
- Q:Just what is in the furnace material?
- It can be used as high temperature building materials and structural materials for construction kilns and various thermal equipments, and can undergo various physical, chemical and mechanical changes at high temperature. For example, refractory clay brick, high alumina brick, brick, brick etc..
- Q:What are the categories of brick?
- Ordinary brick size of 240 mm * 115 mm * 53 mm, according to compressive strength (Newton / square millimeter, N / mm2) size is divided into MU30, MU25, MU20, MU15, MU10, MU7.5, these intensity levels. Clay brick materials, cheap, durable, and fire prevention, heat insulation, sound insulation, moisture absorption and other advantages, is widely used in civil engineering. Waste brick can also be used as aggregate of concrete. In order to improve the shortcomings of ordinary clay bricks, such as small, self important and waste of soil, they are developing in the direction of light weight, high strength, hollow and big blocks.
AZSBRICK a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of ceramic fiber products, is a direct supplier forceramic fiber products, the Chinese strong enterprises. The company mainly produces the fused-cast refractory products. It has the most advanced line in China .
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Mid East；Eastern Europe； America, Africa
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||31% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 21,0000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range