FRP Process Pipe/Fiberglass Reinforced Pultruded Pipe
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 20 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 1000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. Structure of FRP Process Pipe Description
The reason why FRP process pipe has the honor of efficient saving energy is because it’s smooth surface, low loss of fluid delivery pressure characteristics. For the same flow capacity, smaller diameter or power capacity delivery pump can be applied for long distance delivery.
Large diameter can reduce the construction charge, heat preservation fee, spare corrosion resistance fee, and avoid large amount of reparation. Under frozen condition, pipe will not be frost crack.
2. Main Features of FRP Process Pipe
Corrosion resistance: Choose different corrosion resistance pipe according to the transferring media in complicated environment.
Pressure resistance: Made the pipe and fittings according to technical requirements. Testing the heat and pressure with 1.5 times of demanded technical pressure. The acceptable lowest temperature is minus 70 degree and highest temperature is 250 degree.
Good transparency and can be colorful after improvement; High thermal conductivity can be enhanced after improve the temperature preservation.
3. FRP Process Pipe Images
4. FRP Process Pipe Specification
1)Small specific gravity, light weight: FRP pipe’s specific gravity is 1.65-2.0 and one 1/4 compared with steel; hoop flexible tensile strength for FRP pipe is 150-420 MPa and axis tensile strength is 60-150MPa, similar to alloy steel. FRP pipe’s strength/specific gravity is 2 or 3 times compared with alloy steel so it can be designed according to customers different requirements for various pips bearing inside and outside pressure. For the same diameter pipe, FRP pipe’s weight is 1/2.5 compared with carbon steel pipe, 1/3.5 compared with cast iron pip, 1/8 compared with reinforced concrete pipe, so it’s easy for construction and transporting.
2) Fewer joints and efficient installment: Usual pipe’s length is 4-12 meters(other special length is also available according to customer demands). Single pipe is long with few joints to accelerate installment speed and reduce the fault possibility then improve efficiency of quality of construction of whole pipe.
5. FAQ of FRP Process Pipe
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
One of the leading manufacturers and suppliers specializing in FRP pipe products in China. The integrated sales & service ensures customers with various demands an easier access for purchasing management.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible.
- Q:What are the advantages of glass fiber reinforced plastic sand pipe than HDPE pipe?
- Advantages of HDPE tubes:1. It is easy to form the closed anti-seepage system by butt welding and electrofusion welding. When laying along the trench, the excavation of the trench can be reduced and the amount of the fittings can be reduced.2 、 light weight and easy to install;3 、 strong abrasion resistance and excellent hydraulic performance, the buried pipeline can be protected without outer layer. The utility model can be applied to the earthquake and the soil subsidence area of the mining area, and can be laid on the bottom of the river by immersion method.4 、 chemical resistance, resistance to internal, external and microbiological corrosion, corrosion resistance, and health. The utility model is suitable for conveying acid and alkaline substances, conveying sewage, natural gas, gas and other substances;5, good environmental adaptability and frost resistance. It can be used in indoor and outdoor water supply pipelines.6, long service life, with more than almost 50 years of service life;7, easy to recycle
- Q:What kind of epoxy resin and formula do you need for making fiberglass pipe?
- By explaining the materials, tools, moulds, renovation and repair, process, structure and various products, the latest development direction, process technology and application of FRP products are described.
- Q:What's the process of continuous winding glass fiber reinforced plastic sand pipe?
- (1) die: the continuous flat steel supported by the reel, winding to form a round mandrel.(2) feeding: when the mandrel moves, advanced packing, glass fiber, resin and surface material are accurately placed under the control of program control (PLC) and microcomputer (PC).(3) monitoring: according to the prepared material input program, only the basic pipeline data can be input; the computer can calculate the mechanical operation settings by itself. Material consumption, pipe thickness and so on will be constantly monitored and recorded.(4) curing: induction heating of the curing process of the product is accomplished by the flat band and the infrared device which is directly heated in the product. The temperature of 20 different parts of the product in the curing zone will be measured and displayed in the form of an image on the computer screen.(5) cutting and trimming: the pipe can be cut from 0.3 meters to 18 meters under the predetermined length. The cutting, chamfering and caliber measurement are coordinated with the longitudinal movement of the product to ensure the accurate vertical cutting of the glass fibre reinforced plastic pipe and the killing of the outer diameter.
- Q:Is there any ventilation duct made of glass fibre reinforced plastic in Baotou?
- 1. Corrosion resistant FRP pipes resist acid, alkali, salt, sea water, untreated sewage, corrosive soil or groundwater, and the corrosion of numerous chemical fluids.2, good frost resistance FRP heat pipe temperature range between 40 to 80 DEG C, if the first with a special resin use temperature can reach higher.
- Q:Galvanized steel sheet and inorganic glass fibre reinforced plastic pipe are calculated according to this norm or norm
- 1, the quota valuation, wind pipe materials, such as the "loss" of galvanized steel has been included in the quota content, including the lap and material loss, making the wind pipe.2, when calculating the actual material, it can be calculated according to the calculation area of the air pipe * (1+ fixed loss) = the actual amount of material used.
- Q:What is the compressive strength of all kinds of FRP materials?
- Heat resistance, frost resistance: at -30 DEG C, still has good toughness and high strength, can be used for a long time in the range of -50 DEG C 80 DEG C, the temperature of resin with special formula can be more than 110 DEG C. 4) of light weight, high strength, convenient transportation and installation by fiberglassreinforcedplastic pipe winding fiber production, the proportion of 1.65 - 2, 1 / 4 only of steel, but the glass steel hoop tensile strength is 180 300MPa, the axial tensile strength of 60 150MPa, similar to alloy steel. Therefore, its specific strength (strength / density) is 2-3 times that of alloy steel, so that it can be designed according to different requirements of users to meet all kinds of internal and external pressure requirements of the pipeline. For the same diameter of single FRP tube, only carbon steel (steel plate) 1 / 2.5, 1 / 3.5 of the cast iron pipe, about 1 / 8 of prestressed reinforced concrete pipe, so the transportation is very convenient for installation. The GRP pipe is 12 meters per length, and can be reduced by 2/3 from the concrete pipe. The socket connection mode of the utility model has the advantages of quick and simple installation, low hoisting cost and improved installation speed. 5) small friction resistance, high transport capacity: glass tube wall is very smooth, roughness and friction resistance is very small. The roughness coefficient is 0.0084, while the n value of concrete pipe is 0.014, and the cast iron pipe is 0.013. Therefore, glass fiber reinforced plastic pipe can significantly reduce the loss of fluid pressure along the course and improve the conveying capacity.
- Q:FRP duct material plan is how to mention?
- Process design according to user's requirements and choose what material to use. Then according to the drawings and process, calculate the amount of various materials. According to the delivery date and production schedule, you can write the material schedule.
- Q:What are the functions of glass fiber reinforced plastics?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) is a kind of composite material which has been developing rapidly for more than fifty years. 70% of glass fiber output is used to make fiberglass. Glass steel is much harder and much lighter than steel.
- Q:There is a gap between the new glass fiber reinforced plastic pipe and its through wall. How can the plug be prevented from leaking through the cracks around the pipe?
- Large glass fiber reinforced plastics plants such as the United States and Asia, with FRP through the cabin, can be used to solve your problem, the gap is filled with special blowing agent. In this way, the continuity of FRP material can be guaranteed.
- Q:What are the advantages of FRP pipes?
- As a result, aviation, rockets, aerospace vehicles, high pressure vessels, and other applications that need to reduce weight have excellent results. The tensile, flexural and compressive strengths of some epoxy FRP can reach over 400Mpa.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like