- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT or L/C
- Min Order Qty:
- 100Meters m
- Supply Capability:
- 600Meters/Day m/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Advantages of Composite Pipes:
1) Good in corrosion resistance and there is no affection to the water quality.
2) Anti pollution and mothproof
3) Good in heat and frozen resistance
4) Low weight for itself, high strength and convenience for transportation and erection.
Specification of Composite Pipes
Application of Composite Pipes:
4)salt water transportation;
5)sewage transporatation etc
- Q:What's the difference between glass fiber reinforced plastic pipe and glass fiber reinforced sand pipe? What kind of material is good?
- There are two main functions of glass fiber reinforced plastic sand adding, one is to improve the rigidity, the other is to reduce the cost. These two aspects just agree with the municipal, the dosage is large, the pressure is low, and the underground and maintenance are few.
- Q:What is the structure and function of glass fiber reinforced plastic lining?
- The role of FRP lining, corrosion protection, generally attached to the carbon steel container wall, can avoid the use of stainless steel, saving costs. FRP can resist acid and alkali corrosion, PH2-12 or so no problem, but not high temperature, the temperature is higher than 80 degrees, more dangerous, will dissolve.
- Q:The difference between GRP cable duct and PVC cable pipe
- The biggest difference is that the material is different, and the other areas of use are different
- Q:Why more and more people choose FRP pipe?
- And the price ratio of FRP pipe is not much cheaper, and although the hardness of concrete pipe although FRP pipe to be hard, but the toughness and tensile strength is poor, the pressure is not good, and the cost is expensive, because more and more people use glass steel, and the price is expensive, with longer life.
- Q:What kind of material is the pipe of the pipe that installs the pressure transmitter of GRP conduit? Is it fiberglass or carbon steel?
- This depends on what your medium is, the general food industry requires stainless steel, but the medium contains acidic substances, stainless steel is better than FRP corrosion resistance
- Q:What's the price of fiberglass reinforced sand pipes?
- This depends on the specific size of the caliber you want, how much thickness, specifically for you to quote. If you have any questions, you can talk to me privately.
- Q:What are FRP pipes?
- The pipe wall structure reasonable and advanced, can give full play to the role of material, to meet the premise of use strength, improve the rigidity, ensure the stability and reliability of the product.
- Q:Which is better, pultruded FRP square pipe with PVC?
- Wear-resistant pipeline transportation has been in the power, metallurgy, coal, petroleum, chemical, building materials, machinery and other industries, and high-speed development.
- Q:How to open a DN300 port on the DN600 GRP pipe and install the DN300 gate?!
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic words, such as what you said, for ordinary construction workers, a little difficult, after all, opening and bonding can not do under high pressure or long-term use of water leakage.
- Q:Glass tube has different diameters with different prices. Who can elaborate?
- The standard for FRP pipe execution is GB21238-2007
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
|Main Markets||Eastern Europe; Mid East Africa|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|Factory Size:||10000 square meters|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like