GRP FRP Flange Adaptor Sea Water Pipe Series DN 450
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 pc
- Supply Capability:
- 10000 pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Features & Benefits of GRP FRP Flange Adaptor sea water pipe series
•Long, effective service-life materials
•No need for linings, coatings, cathodic protection, wraps or other forms of corrosion protection
•Low maintenance costs
•Hydraulic characteristics essentially constant over time
(1/4 weight of ductile iron; 1/10 weight of concrete)
•Low transport costs (nestable)
•Eliminates need for expensive pipe handling equipment
Long standard lengths
(6, 12 metres)
•Fewer joints reduce installation time
•More pipe per transport vehicle means lower delivery costs
Extremely smooth bore
•Low friction loss means less pumping energy needed and lower operating costs
•Minimum slime build-up can help lower cleaning costs
With elastomeric rubber rings
•Tight, efficient joints designed for bell & spigot to eliminate infiltration and ex-filtration
•Ease of joining, reducing installation time
• Accommodates small changes in line direction without fittings or differential settlement
•Custom diameters can be process manufactured to provide maximum flow volumes with ease of installation for rehabilitation
High technology pipe design
•Lower wave celerity than other piping materials can mean less cost when designing for surge and water hammer pressures
High technology pipe manufacturing system producing pipe that complies to stringent performance standards (AWWA, ASTM, DIN, EN, etc.)
•High and consistent product quality worldwide which ensures reliable product performance
Control Testing of GRP FRP Flange Adaptor sea water pipe series
Raw materials are delivered with vendor certification demonstrating their compliance with Zhongfu Lianzhong quality requirements. In addition, all raw materials are sample tested prior to their use. These tests ensure that the pipe materials comply with the specifications as stated
The manufactured pipe’s hoop and axial load capacities are verified on a routine basis. In addition, pipe construction and composition are confirmed.
All pipes are subjected to the following control checks:
• Visual inspection
• Barcol hardness
• Wall thickness
• Section length
• Hydrostatic leak tightness test to 1.5 rated pressure (only PN6 and above)
On a sampling basis, the following control checks are performed:
• Pipe stiffness
• Deflection without damage or structural failure
• Axial and circumferential tensile load capacity
Model of GRP FRP Flange Adaptor sea water pipe series
Unloading，Handling，Transportation and Storage of GRP pipe sea water pipe series
Unloading and Handling Pipes
Unloading the pipe is the responsibility of the customer. Be sure to maintain control of the pipe during unloading. Guide ropes attached to pipes or packages will enable easy manual control when lifting and handling. Do not drop, impact, or bump the pipe, particularly at pipe ends.
If at any time during handling or installation of the pipe, any damage such as a gouge, crack or facture occurs, the pipe should be repaired before the section is installed.
Strap pipe to the vehicle over the support points using pliable straps or rope. Never use steel cables or chains without adequate padding to protect the pipe from abrasion. Bulges, flat areas or other abrupt changes of curvature are not permitted. Transport of pipes outside of these limitations may result in damage to the pipes.
Site Pipe Storage
It is generally advantageous to store pipe on flat timber to facilitate placement and removal of lifting slings
around the pipe.
When storing pipe directly on the ground, be sure that the area is relatively flat and free of rocks and other
potentially damaging debris. Placing the pipe on mounds of backfill material has been found to be an effective
way of site storing the pipe. All pipes should be chocked to prevent rolling in high winds.
FAQ of GRP FRP Flange Adaptor sea water pipe series
Q1: What’s the performance standards?
Lianzhong pipe is designed to meet all of these ASTM , AWWA, BS, DIN standards.
Q2: What’s the qualification testing for the products?
Lianzhong pipe has been rigorously tested to verify conformance to the ASTM D3262, ASTM D3517, AWWA C950 and DIN 16868 requirements
Q3: How long can I receive my goods?
A: Usually, we will deliver products within 20 days after the contract is signed. Delivery time is negotiable when necessary.
- Q:Uneven settlement of the foundation, can lead to glass fiber reinforced plastic underground water pipes burst, what is the principle?
- Can cause rupture. FRP material originally resistant to pressure better, tensile, shear resistance is poor, the foundation sinking is shear, I want to sink more than 5 cm, if the soil around the pipeline is compacted, it may break
- Q:What kind of project needs fiberglass pipe?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic material has the advantages of corrosion resistance, high strength, low weight, and other materials can not be compared, the use of a wide range of purposes, such as water supply, chemical raw materials, hot and hot water transportation, ventilation and so on
- Q:What is the stiffness of FRP pipe?
- Stiffness, also called ring stiffness, is a numerical indicator of actual resistance to external pressure. Ring stiffness S definition: S =EI /D 3 (where E is the elastic modulus of the material, I is the moment of inertia, D is the average diameter of the pipe ring), and the ring stiffness is KN/m2.
- Q:What is the standard of flange coefficient for FRP ducts?
- Negotiations did not consider, people reported flange you have to consider, 15% below have been used to see your negotiating skills, there is no standard specification! The above said I have used, and now I generally talk about n yuan / square meter, including the wind pipe, pipe fittings, flanges and valve components to connect the flange are included in
- Q:What are FRP pipes?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastic pipeline is a kind of light, high strength and corrosion resistant nonmetal pipe. It is a resin based glass fiber weight layer wound on the mandrel rotating on according to process requirements, and distance evenly between the fibers as Kamiishi Eisa in the sand layer.
- Q:Who knows, how is the glass reinforced septic tank connected with the municipal pipe?
- Septic tank (Hu, F, NCH) is the treatment of nightsoil and to filter precipitation equipment. The principle is that the cured material decomposes at the bottom of the tank, and the upper hydration object flows into the pipeline to prevent the pipe from clogging and has enough time to hydrolyze the solidified object (such as excrement and urine). Tank (septic) refers to the division of living sewage sludge, and anaerobic digestion of sludge structure of small structures.
- Q:What are the standards for FRP pipes?
- The pressure test pump passes directly through the test hole on the top of the pipe. The water pressure of the pipeline working pressure of 1.5 times after the pump stops (during the operation to open the drain valve exhaust), observation of 2min, the pressure drop value does not exceed the test pressure and the nozzle 5%, no leakage, nozzle pressure test is qualified. If the pressure drop is relatively fast, it shows the sealing effect is not good, to re install, to ensure that the FRP pipe pressure test system overall success.
- Q:How is the glass reinforced septic tank and the cement drain pipe connected?
- Very simple, ah, first install the septic tank, and then drain the pipe ah!
- Q:FRP acceptance standard
- Perform hydrostatic test. In order to comprehensively check the installation quality of pipes, the pressure test shall be carried out according to the test methods stipulated in the code for construction and acceptance of water supply and drainage pipe works, and the allowable seepage water quantity shall be carried out according to the standards of the steel pipe.
- Q:What are the main points for the installation of FRP ducts?
- All you can think of public places, shopping malls, residential buildings, enterprises, institutions, etc., and so on, as long as the money, that can be installed
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like