Four Holes Quartz Capillary Tube
High purity quartz ,SiO2> =99.99%
High temperature resistance
High orrosion resistance
We are specialized in manufacture four orifices quartz tube(Diameter2.8-4.4 ×520mm). The inner hole position is accurate and the aperture is well-proportioned. The four orifices quartz tube is mainly used in metrical instrument and thermometric element.
According to customer request we can make different size.
Four Holes Quartz Capillary Tube / Quadripuntal equant extra fine quartz capillary tube
1 purity 99.99% min
2 Resistance 1100 degree, 1000 long time work
3 Low OH
4 No bubble no airline
Character of Quartz:
1. High temperature resistant, 1730 degree.
3. Good thermal stability
4. Good transparency for light
5. Good electrical insulation
- Q:Is the light wave harmful to the body?
- Light wave furnace is also called light wave microwave oven. The biggest difference between it and ordinary microwave oven lies in its heating mode. The ordinary microwave oven, the inner barbecue pipe, generally uses the copper tube or the quartz tube. It is difficult to cool the copper tube after heating, which leads to scalding. The heat effect of the quartz tube is not very high.
- Q:Is the heating tube in the oven better quartz or stainless steel?
- It is better for families in the economy, but for families who want to buy electric ovens and singles. The other is an electric oven with two far-infrared tubes and a quartz heating tube, which is characterized by faster heating. However, compared with the former, the price should be slightly higher, generally expensive one hundred or two hundred yuan.
- Q:Heater heating mode: oil type halogen tube heating, quartz tube heating, electric heating wire, far infrared heating, electric membrane type ceramic heating, what is the difference?
- Far infrared heaterAlso called quartz tube heater. The far infrared quartz tube heating, heat transfer for heat radiation, strong penetration, but the heat is not easy to spread, and the thermal efficiency is low fire, oxygen consumption, due to backward technology, this product in the market is not obvious, the price is cheaper, in 100 yuan, suitable for the family of local heating.PTC warm air blowerPTC is a kind of ceramic element. It inspired by fan air flows through the PTC electric heating element forced convection, as the main way to heat. The interior temperature limiter, when the fan outlet is clogged, to cut off the electricity. Some also equipped with dump switch, when the heater can also by dumping cut power. The output power of 800-1200 watts, can work when the air temperature, soft, fast heating, automatic constant temperature function, PTC components have waterproof function, so suitable for use in the bathroom, priced at 300 to 500 yuan, is the ideal portable household electric heater.
- Q:Can the electric heating wire in the quartz tube be replaced by an electric tungsten wire?
- Divided into civilian and industrial use.For civilian use, mainly for heaters and light wave furnaces.For those who need almost industrial heating industry: printing and dyeing, footwear, coating, food, electronics, medicine, textile, wood, paper, plastics, automotive, furniture, metal, heat treatment, packaging machinery and so on.The far infrared heating tube has the characteristics of high density, high heat efficiency and low energy consumption. Using this tube as a heater, heating element oven etc heating equipment than ordinary infrared heating can greatly improve work efficiency, shorten the heating cycle, saving equipment space, save energy, reduce the production cost.
- Q:Excuse me, what is the raw material of quartz tube drawing, can say the best raw materials in quartz tube
- The ore is mined, selected, broken, cleaned, treated (purified) - made into powder, and can be used to produce quartz for various processes.
- Q:What's the quartz tube in the microwave oven for?
- The quartz tube is opaque and transparent. It is light wave tube. It is mainly used for sterilization, disinfection and barbecue
- Q:Does the oven quartz tube light up properly?
- If the oven doesn't reach the set temperature, turn it on and off. There may be a problem
- Q:Disinfection cabinet light wave or quartz tube good?
- Personally feel that the quartz tube is good, high temperature, but brightness is not very large, will not be very dazzling said!
- Q:Quartz tube heater principle
- Far infrared heating tube is used by the opal quartz glass tube, with special processing of resistance alloy material as a heating element, the opal quartz glass can be absorbed into the electric wire from radiation almost all of the visible light and near infrared light, and can make the far infrared radiation. But the current industrial infrared heating tube basically eliminates the milky white quartz tube, because of its relatively brittle material, it can not form a very long white heating tube. The milky white has an anti - light effect that stops its heat. Because of its high wall temperature, it is only suitable for near infrared heating.
- Q:What are the uses of quartz tubes?
- The raw materials used for making quartz glass tubes are silica and quartz. Now they are usually made of silica, and the crystal is too expensive.
We are established by a team of senior engineers experienced in the processing of quartz glass, artificial crystal and mono-crystalline silicon products. We have rich technical force and utilizes first-class equipment. Having implemented a digital management system that extends to all production processes, we use inspection instruments that lead the domestic quartz glass industry. We have obtained the certification of ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001:2004
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
||North America 10.00%
South America 20.00%
Eastern Europe 7.50%
Mid East 2.50%
Western Europe 5.00%
Domestic Market 50.00%
||ISO 9001:2000;ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||61% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range