Packaging & Delivery of Glass Tubes
Packaging Detail: outside wooden cases ,inside carton case with foam.
Delivery Detail: within 15days after confirm contract
Specifications of Glass Tubes
1,clear quartz tube
2 purity 99.99% min
3,Resistance 1100 degree, 1000 long time work
5, Nice Appearances
Application of Glass Tubes
1. quartz tube: OD3mm-420mm
2. Wall thickness : 1mm-10mm
3. Length : max1240mm (or according to your special requirement)
4. purity : 99.99% min
5. Shape : One end closed
5. Resistance 1100 degree, 1000 long time work
6. Low OH
7. Nice Appearances
8. Strong Corrosion-resistant
9. Good thermal stability
10. Good transparency for light>90%
11. Good electrical insulation
12. Special dimension and tolerances are available upone requests
13.Useful : electric light source, semiconductor,optical, photovoltaic,chemical industries
- Q:What is the role of quartz glass tube?
- Don't burn red glass into the water without cracking, just burn split. In general, add fresh boiling water will not crack in the glass, the glass is very good, but it still belongs to the category of ordinary glass. The cost of making quartz glass is very high. They are only available where special properties are required.
- Q:Vacuum sealing problem of quartz tube
- The above method is expensive, in fact if you want cheaper just to find a point of the quartz tube can be, the top of epithelial tube can vacuum. Quartz insulation is still relatively good, your working temperature was 500 degrees, then the head end of the temperature can only 40-50 degrees, with no consideration this is cool. Hundreds of pieces of fix.
- Q:Is the heater good for quartz tube or electric heating wire?
- The quartz tube is not Quan heat, which is electrothermal radiation, Lei through the quartz tube, the heat radiation than the set of quartz tube heat. Direct heating wire is now selling up Lei, such as coated with far infrared coating, Quan heat is not bad. The best heating element, PTC ceramic, according to my conditions and preferences in the three choice.
- Q:Heater heating mode: oil type halogen tube heating, quartz tube heating, electric heating wire, far infrared heating, electric membrane type ceramic heating, what is the difference?
- Electrothermal film electric heaterThe use of transparent high temperature electrothermal film heating material, in the world's advanced level in the process. The hot air duct structure, heat transfer enhanced convection, heat starting speed, air temperature more than 3 minutes to 100 degrees, but after the power is rapidly cooled. Because the electrothermal film heating is not oxidized, service life in 100 thousand hours, and has the advantages of small size, beautiful shape, belong to the replacement of the electric heater gens. Straw siphon heat pipe air heater this year a new electric heater, it adopts a two-phase closed thermosyphon Straw as heat source, fast heating, high thermal efficiency at work. No light, no fire, not afraid of water and steam corrosion, suitable for ordinary room and a bathroom, the price of 400 yuan.Quartz tube electric heaterThe heater is an electric heating wire, put in a quartz tube. Produce light when working, should not be used in the bedroom. This small room electric heater is suitable for 10 square meters, the retail price of 130 yuan. Because the heating wire oxidation and other reasons, has not seen.
- Q:How do I distinguish the sterilizing cabinet from light wave disinfection and quartz tube disinfection?
- Because of the rapid heating rate, the light tube can be instantaneously illuminated, while the quartz tube has a slow heating rate. The light of the quartz tube is dim, and it is slower than the light speed for a few minutes.
- Q:Can the wave heater heat the salt bag?
- Essence: light is the auxiliary function of microwave oven, can only barbecue work. Without microwaves, the light wave oven is only equivalent to the ordinary oven. The electric oven in the market is the light, microwave combination oven, microwave oven in use, these two operations, but also can be operated by light wave alone, the operation can also be a combination of microwave waves. In other words, the function is compatible with electronic oven microwaves.
- Q:What are the differences between carbon tubes and halogen tubes?
- Life: halogen tube is normal, more than 3000 hours life, there are more than 5000 hours.Carbon tubes are normal for more than 8000 hours and have more than 10000 hours of life. Radiation: halogen tubes bake for a long time, dry skin.Carbon tubes do not have this kind of image, and the light band is suitable for human skin.Light emitting / heating: halogen tube light is very bright, part of energy is converted into light energy, and part of it is converted into heat energy release.Carbon tube light is not bright, mainly the energy most of the conversion can heat.Therefore, the same power size of carbon tubes, heating is better than halogen tubes.
- Q:What are the defect of the ceramic heater and quartz tube heating?
- PTC heater is almost perfect, it has no other heater, thermal energy conversion rate is high, the insulation degree of Grade A, long service life, the most important also comes with constant temperature function, not dry or burned because of overheating protection device failure, PTC heater will automatically control the temperature in a certain range, do not let the temperature rising.
- Q:Why import quartz tube (fused quartz tube) high accuracy, is the processing process there is a difference?
- It is not made in China, most of which has low melting cost, large quantity production, and relatively high temperature resistant gas diffusion furnace with relatively good capacitance.
- Q:Heater heating mode: quartz tube heating, ceramic heating, far infrared heating, halogen tube heating, I do not know the kind of heating method.
- Each has its advantages and disadvantages, mainly depending on the thermal efficiency and the impact on human health.
We are mainly engaged in developing and producing high-quality quartz glass products and CFQ tubes applied for light-sources, disinfection, chemical tubes, communication and heating equipment, and they are supporting materials for LSI.
Our major products include 200-460mm large OD high purity quartz tubes with OH<20ppm, other quartz tubes with OD range from 2 to 200mm, ozone free quartz tubes, UV-stop quartz tubes, twin quartz tubes, (fishing lamps) bulb shells, quartz boats, quartz for vertical furnace, quartz pedestals, quartz tanks, clear quartz crucibles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||80.00% Domestic Market
12.00% Eastern Asia
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% North America
1.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range