Detailed Product Description of Glass Bricks
1.more then 200 different designs
2.Standard and non-standard sizes
3.More than 12 colors
Specification of Glass Bricks
good for interior and exterior wall decoration
Mirror wall tiles ,mirror brick,mirror block,glass block ,glass wall ,glass tiles
and non-standard dimensions
Engraved, ice carving, jade sand, bevel edge
Sliver mirror, pink mirror,grey mirror,grey brown ,brownish gold, gold mirror ,green mirror, Purple mirror, Wine red mirror and others
several pcs into one wooden case with ployfoam protection
Can be used in home ,hotel ,bar , Restaurant ,cafe shop and many places
within 30-40days after starting the production
T/T or L/C
We have about 10 designers in R&D,they have do this business about 5 years so they have rich experience,can satisfy different customers’s need ,our factory has 3 production lines and have 5-10 people in Quality inspection department to check the products,we always try our best to give our customer good price ,quality and severice.we have four people to maintain the relationship between customers to our company.
Neuter glass glue or neutral glue and neutral double-sided adhesive tape must be used when put the glass in the wall ,please keep the wall clear . Prohibit installing the products in acids, alkalis, corrosive, irritant gas environment, and prohibiting using a wet environment, avoiding product deterioration, affecting the using time of the product.
- Q:What is a hollow glass?
- At present, the domestic glass mainly has three kinds: (a) aluminum type sealant; (two) aluminum type double sealing; (three) composite sealing strip type insulating glass. Aluminum type sealant, because of its poor sealing performance, easy to cause the glass into moisture, dew and frost, service life short, the hollow glass gradually eliminated. The raw materials of two kinds of hollow glass is mainly: glass, aluminum, gusseted, butyl rubber, two-component polysulfide rubber or silicone rubber, composite desiccant, underground sealant.
- Q:What's the difference between crystal and ordinary glass?
- Feel: the same volume of crystal glass and ordinary glass weight is not the same. High crystal glass will make you feel calm, heavy feel. Similarly, the lower the crystal glass, the lighter it will be. Ordinary glass weight is more self-evident.
- Q:What chemicals added to the PVB resin powder can be diluted into a transparent liquid?
- Polyvinyl butyral (Polyvinyl butyral) PVB.... PVB resin itself contains many hydroxyl (OH) radicals, with some thermosetting resin (Thermosetting resin) (Cross linking reaction produced a bridging reaction) to improve chemical resistance and film hardness and excellent coating properties. High transparency (Transparent), (elastic), elastic toughness (Toughness), alkali resistance, oil resistance and flexibility, impact resistance and low temperature. Because of its special chemical structure, so there is a strong combination of glass, metal, ceramic, plastic, leather and wood.
- Q:Method for cutting thick glass
- Some glass processing before processing, to the original piece of glass polishing, cutting, edge grinding, drilling, washing and drying process, such as tempered glass, laminated glass etc.; there are some glass processing technology, processing after washing and drying, and then according to the use requirements of cutting, grinding, grinding and polishing drilling and washing as final products, such as glass mirror; in addition to the art glass, such as painting, printmaking, relief, need specific processing technology, these are for cold working glass. The cold processing of glass is to process glass products into the required process by means of a series of processing methods at normal temperature.
- Q:Comparison of plexiglass steel bridge and inorganic glass steel bridge
- 4, can release harmful gases, human health and environmental protection have a certain impact. 5, high cost, but also a larger fluctuation of raw material prices. 6, after the waste is not easy to handle. Two, inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastics (referred to as Magnesium Oxide) advantages: 1, high temperature. (under normal circumstances, Fahrenheit temperature of 400 degrees Celsius, to maintain the product is not deformed), 2, anti-aging, 20 years without deformation of the product. 3. Purify the air and absorb carbon dioxide from the air. 4, high strength. 5, waterproof performance is good. 6, light weight, only in plexiglass.
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- It is a kind of composite material made of glass fiber and its products (glass cloth, band, felt, yarn, etc.) as reinforcing material and synthetic resin as base material.
- Q:Which glass factory has good glass?
- Fireproof glass, bullet proof glass, gold mirror, Chajing, black mirror, mirror gray, blue mirror... Is the original piece of glass processing, if the original piece of glass (raw material) of the old good to see the unit of processing technology.
- Q:What's the name of the transparent plastic board in the market?
- Acrylic is a transliteration word, English is ACRYLIC. It is a chemical material. Chemistry called "PMMA" is a polyacrylate, commonly known as "after the special treatment of plexiglass", in the application industry, acrylic raw materials in general in the form of particles, plates, pipes and other forms.
- Q:Is the price of glass raw material the biggest proportion of quartz?
- The main are: quartz sand. And soda ash.
- Q:What does GF30 represent in plastic PP GF30?
- Polypropylene reinforced by glass fiber, mechanical properties, creep resistance and dimensional stability can be improved,.PP-GF30T has a good low-temperature resistance and high impact strength, PP-GF30 heat resistance
We are a professional company specialized for development, producing, sale of the art glass. We have a group of outstanding design, technology, management, development talents and skilled producing team.And we have introduced the most advance glass processing production line from domestic and abroad. So we owned the most powerful producing design and the capacity of quality assurance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||40.00% Eastern Europe
15.00% Southern Europe
10.00% South America
10.00% South Asia
10.00% North America
10.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average