Detailed Product Description of Glass Bricks
1.more then 200 different designs
2.Standard and non-standard sizes
3.More than 12 colors
Specification of Glass Bricks
good for interior and exterior wall decoration
Mirror wall tiles ,mirror brick,mirror block,glass block ,glass wall ,glass tiles
and non-standard dimensions
Engraved, ice carving, jade sand, bevel edge
Sliver mirror, pink mirror,grey mirror,grey brown ,brownish gold, gold mirror ,green mirror, Purple mirror, Wine red mirror and others
several pcs into one wooden case with ployfoam protection
Can be used in home ,hotel ,bar , Restaurant ,cafe shop and many places
within 30-40days after starting the production
T/T or L/C
We have about 10 designers in R&D,they have do this business about 5 years so they have rich experience,can satisfy different customers’s need ,our factory has 3 production lines and have 5-10 people in Quality inspection department to check the products,we always try our best to give our customer good price ,quality and severice.we have four people to maintain the relationship between customers to our company.
Neuter glass glue or neutral glue and neutral double-sided adhesive tape must be used when put the glass in the wall ,please keep the wall clear . Prohibit installing the products in acids, alkalis, corrosive, irritant gas environment, and prohibiting using a wet environment, avoiding product deterioration, affecting the using time of the product.
- Q:Glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) is a new type of composite material. What is the raw material?
- Building materials market will be on sale. Glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) is a kind of composite material made of glass fiber and one or several thermosetting or thermoplastic resins, such as phenolic resin, epoxy resin, polyester resin, polyimide resin, etc.. Glass fiber reinforced plastic is a new type of composite material developed in early twentieth Century. It has many advantages, such as light weight, high strength, anticorrosion, heat preservation, insulation, sound insulation and so on. The first composite was fiberglass, in fact, it had nothing to do with steel. There is no iron in glass fiber, nor is it a composite of glass and steel.
- Q:What are the chemicals in glass?
- Common raw materials are quartz sand, feldspar, calcite, calcium carbonate, three, two aluminum oxide, sodium carbonate, borax and so on.
- Q:Renovation of the house to buy bricks when how to see the quality of good or bad? What kind of good?
- Glazed tile of this tile is made of tile bottom and surface of a layer of glazed, that is, in the ceramic embryo on the glaze, after high temperature and high pressure firing, ceramic tile glaze is mainly to increase the beauty of the role of ceramic. Glazed tiles are divided into floor tiles and wall tiles according to the place of use.
- Q:How is glass made? What is its raw material?
- The chemical composition of ordinary glass is Na2O, CaO, 6SiO2, the main component is silica, is a kind of amorphous structure with irregular structure. Widely used in buildings for wind and light transmission; of mixtures. There is also colored glass mixed with certain metal oxides or salts, and toughened glass made by special methods. Sometimes some transparent plastic (such as polymethyl methacrylate) is also called organic glass.
- Q:How to seal the glass fiber reinforced plastic mould?
- Rubber pad seals are thickness, will be relatively increased parting surface gap, for complex, not good concave convex surface, uneven surface, you can use ordinary fastening before playing glass glue or fastening hot melt gun hit again. It can be divided into surface on floor wax coat material brush, then fastening glass steel mold.
- Q:Tempered glass and ordinary glass raw materials the same, but the manufacturing method is different, why first heating in rapid cooling, the difference is so great?
- Ordinary glass float line cooling is a long process, the glass also has compressive stress, but the compressive stress is small, uneven distribution
- Q:Civil construction projects, exterior wall glass curtain wall raw materials, or construction process, or the end of the construction, what tests should be done?
- Curtain walls shall be tested for raw materials and field inspection shall be carried out at the construction site. Including pullout test, water resistance test, etc., in details, you just need to read the data form
- Q:Medium temperature glass flake clay products
- Due to the relative stretching coefficient of the steel, cement and other material and substrate, so in the case of heat shock resin layer easily cracking and shedding, and glass flake can provide a heat stable layer, which can prevent the substrate cleavage and shedding.
- Q:Comparison of plexiglass steel bridge and inorganic glass steel bridge
- Organic glass fiber reinforced plastics and inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastic properties of one, plexiglass resin (referred to as resin) advantages: 1, good toughness; 2, high strength; 3, waterproof performance is good; 4, light weight. (the weight of inorganic glass of the same size is about 1.2 times of that of plexiglass) and the disadvantages of organic glass fiber reinforced plastics: 1. Not high temperature resistant. (in general, the temperature is 70 degrees Celsius, it has begun to deform) 2, no aging resistance. (affected by ultraviolet light, easy to deformation, fade) 3, easy to burn.
- Q:What is quartz made of?
- 4, the construction of concrete, cementitious materials, road test material physical properties of materials, artificial marble, cement (cement standard sand) 5, chemical silicon compounds and water glass and other raw materials, sulfuric acid tower filler, amorphous silica powder 6, the main raw material of mechanical sand casting, grinding materials (sand, hard abrasive paper, sandpaper, emery cloth etc.)
We are a professional company specialized for development, producing, sale of the art glass. We have a group of outstanding design, technology, management, development talents and skilled producing team.And we have introduced the most advance glass processing production line from domestic and abroad. So we owned the most powerful producing design and the capacity of quality assurance.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||40.00% Eastern Europe
15.00% Southern Europe
10.00% South America
10.00% South Asia
10.00% North America
10.00% Mid East
5.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average