Packaging & Delivery of Glass Quartz Tubes
Packaging Detail: export pakage
Delivery Detail: within 10days
Specifications of Glass Quartz Tubes
No bubble, no airline corrosion resistance,inside glazed, ends ground flat, inside smooth, small quartz tube
Parameters Requirements of Glass Quartz Tubes
Thermal stability: cooling from 1100°C to 20°C for three times,No crack
Tensile Strength 4.7x101Pa(N/m2)
Heating to 1100C for one hour, No colorchanges.
Coefficient of Thermal Expansion(20C-300°C) 5.5 x10-7cm/cmC
Thermal Conductivity (20°C)1.4 W/Mc
Softening Point 1630°C
Annealing Point 1150°C
- Q:How many degrees can a quartz tube vacuum package be?
- The softening point of high temperature quartz glass is 1730 degrees Celsius, 1200 degrees Celsius can be used in a long time, the highest temperature of 1450 degrees Celsius for a short time
- Q:What are the hazards of the quartz tube electric heater?
- Appliances as long as the electricity will produce radiation, the radiation here refers to electromagnetic radiation, harmful to the human body.
- Q:Is the light wave harmful to the body?
- Light wave stove barbecue tube is composed of quartz tube or pipe into the halogen tube (i.e. light tube), can quickly generate high temperature heat, cooling faster, higher heating efficiency, and will not be scorched, so as to ensure the food color. From the cost point of view, the cost of the light pipe is only a few dollars more than the copper tube or the quartz tube, so now the use of the lightwave tube in the microwave oven technology is very common.In essence: light wave is the auxiliary function of microwave oven, only for barbecue. Without microwaves, the light wave oven is only equivalent to the ordinary oven. The light wave furnace in the market is a combination of light wave and microwave. In use, it can be operated by microwave, and can be operated by light wave alone. It can also be combined with light wave and microwave. That is to say, the light wave oven is compatible with the function of the microwave oven.
- Q:Which is more efficient, electromagnetic high frequency cooker and light wave oven?
- The light wave furnace is more energy efficient than the electromagnetic high frequency cooker. The reason is that the heating method is more optimized.Ordinary microwave oven: the inner barbecue pipe is usually made of copper tube or quartz tube, and the copper tube is difficult to cool after heating, which leads to scalding.
- Q:Why can quartz glass heating tubes be heated?
- Not that it can be heated, but that it can be burned, and that the high temperature is not afraid of it
- Q:What's the difference between a quartz tube and a halogen tube?
- The halogen tube is a vacuum heating tube with tungsten wire placed in the quartz tube. The brightness of the halogen tube is brighter. The quartz tube is only a high temperature resistant glass tube, and the glass tube on the outer surface of the halogen tube is a quartz tube
- Q:The difference between quartz tube and far infrared tube in an electric oven?
- In the electric oven, the quartz tube is an electric heating tube made of quartz as the tube wall, and the red electric heating wire can be seen when heating.
- Q:Does the oven quartz tube light up properly?
- Like the above, the oven is working normally
- Q:Disinfection cabinet light wave or quartz tube good?
- Ordinary quartz heating will burst in water, while light wave will not burst in water, so as to improve its safety
- Q:Which is better, quartz glass heating tube and PTC heating tube?
- PTC is a relatively new heating material with no thermal expansion coefficient and fast heating, but the heat transfer is slower than the quartz tube under the influence of efficiency.
We are mainly engaged in developing and producing high-quality quartz glass products and CFQ tubes applied for light-sources, disinfection, chemical tubes, communication and heating equipment, and they are supporting materials for LSI.
Our major products include 200-460mm large OD high purity quartz tubes with OH<20ppm, other quartz tubes with OD range from 2 to 200mm, ozone free quartz tubes, UV-stop quartz tubes, twin quartz tubes, (fishing lamps) bulb shells, quartz boats, quartz for vertical furnace, quartz pedestals, quartz tanks, clear quartz crucibles.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||80.00% Domestic Market
12.00% Eastern Asia
3.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% North America
1.00% Southeast Asia
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||10,000-30,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range