|Place of Origin: |
Shanghai China (Mainland)
|Brand Name: |
|Model Number: |
Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent duct
2 piles aluminum foil and sprial wire
customized Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent duct
range hood ,ventilation kit
|fire resistant: |
Class B1 (GB8624)
|flexible and compressible: |
|Temperature range: |
|Max air velocity: |
|Working pressure: |
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||single cardboad box Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent duct|
|Delivery Detail:||15 days after deposit Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent duct|
Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent Kit Duct
1 .size customized flexible pipe
2. fire resistant
3. for range hood
Aluminum Flexible Range Hood Vent Kit Duct Specifications:
1 Expandable aluminum ducting,aluminum foil ventilation ducting
2 Fire retardant,connect to absorber with clamps
3 diameter customized
Two layers of aluminum foil reinforced with high tensile spring steel wire
Number of piles is up to customer's requests
1 Heat and fire resistant: Class B1 (GB8624)
2 Highly flexible and compressible: rate: 10:1
3 Max air velocity: 30M/S
4 Working pressure: 2500Pa
5 Temperature range: -30°C ~+140°C
1 Ideal for range hood
2 As ventilation hose for equipments
- Q:2001 chevy blazer wiring harness?
- 2001 Chevy Blazer Wiring Diagram
- Q:circuit wire resistance problem?
- The resistance of the new wire is (in terms of its length, area resistivity); R2 = pL2/A2 And the resistance of the original wire is; R1 = pL1/A1 The ratio is;(resistivity will cancel because its the same for both situations) R2/R1 = L2A1/L1A2 given L2 = 3L1 R2/R1 = 3A1/A2 To find the new cross-sectional area ,require the volumes to be equal; L2A2 = L1A1 3L1A2 = L1A1 A2 = (1/3)A1 Sub this into the R2/R1 equation to get; R2/R1 = 9 R2 = 9R1 = (9)(21) = 189 ohms
- Q:where to buy replacement contactor wire?
- This should be copper wire and a splice could be made with little risk since the thermostat is a low voltage circuit in most cases. Try the local HVAC contractor for some of the type you need. There are different types ( number of conductors) for different controllers so they need to match. If you just have the HVAC contractor do a fall service on the system they can make the needed repairs and prepare the whole system for the winter. It was probably used a lot this last summer so a service is about due.
- Q:Floodlight installation: what are these three wires?
- Am guessing that the third wire is a ground wire. check the instructions that came with it to be sure.
- Q:Automotive off road lights wiring?
- you have a relay wiring kit precise? the possibility of the relay ought to be saved contained interior the engine compartment. after all the possibility of the substitute ought to be proper as follows: discover you fuse block placed contained interior the cab. under sprint left section perhaps (I truthfully have a 'ninety 8 F150, no longer useful of differences) next stumble on an empty slot that isn't in use (no fuse in place). you additionally could make the relationship with a lady flat a million/4 connector to male connector placed on the shrink back of the fuse block. i ought to top be incorrect on the form of connector, yet you will see the way it rather is suitable as quickly as you stumble on it. you may discover the headlight circuit in case you choose them to close off with the headlights. shop in strategies you choose for to coach a relay so it won't overload the headlight circuit when you consider which you're putting on some heafty lighting fixtures furnishings on it. Sorry i'm in a hurry as we talk yet choose this facilitates. i visit make particular shrink back later to substantiate if to any extent further useful perfect ideas are obtainable in, and upload extra useful if needed. good fulfillment guy.
- Q:How to reconnect chewed wires?
- A temporary fix would be to strip about 1/2 to 3/8 inch of insulation off each wire and twist appropriate wires together and fasten with wire nuts. A permanent fix would be to strip and twist then solder then cover with electrical tape and only electrical tape, no duct or masking tape.
- Q:Radio Wiring For 1998 Mazda Protege Please Read Rest?
- 1998 Mazda Protege Lx
- Q:need help with wiring deck?
- I think you are just better off doing a factory amp bypass and there shuld be a harness you can buy that will hook from the wire behind the factory amp to your deck.
- Q:ford wiring spec?
- what okorder.com and go to the repair manual section.. Autozone has older (10 years or older) vehicle repair manuals online.. check it there as most include the wiring diagrams
- Q:Radio Wires For A Pontiac Grand Prix?
- Speaker wires: left front: (+) tan (-) gray right front: (+) lt. green (-) dk. green left rear: (+) brown (-) yellow right rear: (+) dk. blue (-) lt. blue Accessory power at radio for amp turn-on: yellow (only in 2003 and older; should be located next to orange constant power wire)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range