Fire-Fighting Trucks 6*4 460HP
Emission Standard:Euro 2
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Allowable Passengers in Cab:2+3
Water Tank Capacity:4cbm 5cbm 6cbm
Water Rated Flow:30L/S
Fire Monitor Range:More Than 45m
Packing:Naked or Waxed Before on Board
2, fire range:water≥50m foam≥45m
3, Suction time: ≤35s
4. Low oil consumption with strong horse power 460HP
|Vehicle model||Beiben Fire-fighting Trucks|
|F/R track base||1515/2735|
|10-speed with over drive|
|Number of axles|
|Leaf Spring||10/12||Allowable passengers in Cab||2+3|
|Engine||Weicai ,6-cylinder in-line with water cooling GB3847-2005 emission standard|
|Equipment||Cabin: Flat head, metal-enclosed cab, double-row seat, four door, panoramic curved windshield|
Water Tank Capacity 6000L, Powder Tank Capacity1700L
Fire Monitor range: ≥ 45M
Pump: type ES30, Water Diversion Way: circulation,
Water Diversion Time: ≤35s, Rated Flow: 30L/s
Pump Room: Middle or rear-mounted pump. Left and right side of the pump room, storage compartment side have the new style high-strength alloy aluminum rolling doors
- Q:Fire truck heightWhat is the height of a fire engine?Body height of fire engines
- 4 CG636 / 42 tank pump 7.20, 2.50, 2.705 CGG40 / 42 tank pump 7.20, 2.40, 2.606 C660 / 50 tank pump 7.60, 2.60, 3.107 CG70 / 60 tank pump 8.40, 2.60, 3.308 CS3 fire water supply vehicles 6.70, 2.40, 2.509 CS4 fire water supply vehicles 6.50, 2.30, 2.3010 CSS4 fire sprinkler 6.70, 2.40, 2.3011 CST7 tank trailer 10.04, 2.40, 2.4012 CS8 fire water supply vehicles 8.30, 2.60, 2.80
- Q:What color is the license plate of the fire engine and the train?
- The train? Did you make the wrong number? Ask the fire engine. Isn't that the fire engine?If you really ask the train...... Have you seen the number plate on the train before getting on the rails?
- Q:I like fire engines. I like cleaning cars, and I like police cars
- I like fire engines. It can eliminate the arrogance of fire in the shortest possible timeI like clean cars. They make the city more beautiful and clean
- Q:What's in the fire engine
- 4 other special equipment. Such as chemical protective clothing, protective clothing to avoid the fire service, etc.The inside of the big box is certainly not full of water, this point should be made clear, some people think that all is water, how to play a few minutes without water, in fact, this is not understand the fire engines.
- Q:How much water does a fire engine hold?
- Tank fire engines can be divided into small fire engines (about 2-4 tons), medium-sized fire engines (about 6-8 tons), large fire engines (about 10-15 tons) and large ones with 18 tons. There is a simple water supply fire engine that can pull 25 tons of water on the right
- Q:Is there a time limit for fire engines to arrive at the scene of the accident?
- Does that look far?. Where does my friend work?. They usually hear the telephone call from Lima and get ready to leave Lima. No time limit
- Q:What are the fire engines?
- Fire engines include water tanks or foam fire engines, compressed air foam fire engines, foam dry powder combined fire engines and dry powder fire engines;Lifting fire car: aerial platform fire truck, fire truck ladders, lift high jet fire;
- Q:What kind of fire engines should be configured in the township?
- Fire engines, also known as fire engines, refer to special vehicles that are mainly used to carry out fire fighting. Most of the countries, including China, will also use it for other emergency purposes. Fire engines can transport firefighters to the scene of the disaster and provide a variety of tools for carrying out relief tasks. Modern fire engines usually equipped with ladders, water guns, portable fire extinguishers, self-contained breathing apparatus, protective clothing, emergency rescue tools, tools and other equipment, the part will be equipped with a water tank, water pump, foam fire extinguisher and other large fire extinguishing equipment. Most of the fire truck appearance is red, but also look for the yellow fire truck parts, so it is part of the special fire truck, fire alarm siren, car at the top is usually equipped with lights and flashing lights. Common types include fire water fire engines, foam fire truck, fire engine, aerial platform fire truck ladder truck, etc..
- Q:Who invented the fire engine?
- One of the world's first fire engines was commissioned in 1518 by the German city of Augsburg, which was made by Anteneh Blater, a craftsman of metalwork. Little is known about the details of the fire engine. According to the book "history of Augsburg's technology", the fire engine was built on a large water pump operated by a lever. Its power is to draw with horses.
- Q:What is the width of the fire engine body?
- There are many kinds of fire engines, which are different in height, length and width
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range