Fire Fighting Truck Dfac 4*2 Rhd/LHD (Water and Foam) (EQ1141)
Emission Standard:Euro 3
Engine Type:4 Stroke
Fire Truck:Water-Foam Fire Fighting Truck
Tire Type:Solid Tire,10.00-20
Foam Tanker:500 Gallon
Water Tanker:1500 Gallon
Packing:Nude Package or Roro Ship
Production Capacity:3000PCS Per Month
1. Technical parameters of the fuel tanker trucks .
(1) Foam fire fighting trucks
(2) Gross weight: 14900kg
(3) Water tanker volume: 4130 litres
(4) Foam tanker volume: 1717 litres
(4) Fire pump: CB10/40
(5) Fire monitor: PL32
2. Company introduce
HUBEI VELDLION MACHINERY CO., Ltd is an authorized forklift manufacturer.We are specialized in the production of a variety of special-purpose vehicles.
Creating value for our customers is our company's concept. Welcome to enquiry from us, Let's our sales team make you more great in this field.
|Overall Dimension(L*W*H)||7900×2470×3390mm||Total Mass||14900 kg|
|Kerb Weight||8380Kg||Rated Payload||6070 Kg|
|The parameters of chassis|
|Chassis Model||EQ1141||Driving type||4*2|
|Engine||Manufacturer :||Dongfeng cummins|
|Fuel type||Diesel oil|
|Front axle||4900Kg||Rear axle||10000Kg |
|Front suspension||1205mm||Rear suspension||2135mm|
|Front track||1940mm||Rear track||1860mm|
|Wheel base||4500mm||Leaf spring number||8/10+8|
|Tyre||10.00-20||Tyre number||6+1(spare tyre)|
|The parameters of tank|
|Volume of water tank||4130 litres||Volume of form tank||1717 litres|
|Material of tanker||Q235 steel ||Logo printing||according to customer's request|
|Model ||CB10/40 normal pressure pump|
|Pressure ||≥1 (Mpa)||Flux ||40 (L/s)|
|Max suction height||≥7 m||Time of drawing water ||≤35 s|
|Input diameter||125mm||Outlet diameter||2xΦ75mm|
|Model ||PL32||Flux ||32 (L/S)|
|Fire range||≥45m||Working pressure||≤1.0 (mpa)|
- Q:Fire truck heightWhat is the height of a fire engine?Body height of fire engines
- 14 CP10B model foam cars 7.20, 2.40, 2.8015 CPP30 model foam cars 7.60, 2.40, 3.3016 CF1 type dry powder cars, 3.90, 2, 217 CF10 type dry powder cars, 6.80, 2.40, 2.9018 CFP2 / 2 dry powder foam vehicles 10.50, 2.80, 3.7019 CE240 type CO2 cars, 7.20, 2.40, 2.6020 CQ23 bend arm climbing vehicle 11:20, 2.60, 3.7021 CT22 type arm ladder truck 7.20 2.50 2.9022 CT28 type arm Ladder Truck 8 2.50 3.1023 CZl5 type fire scene lighting vehicles 6.60, 3.20, 2.4024 C510 type fire communication command vehicle 5.85, 1.95, 2.35
- Q:Why can't fire up the garage exit?
- Fire engines shall be in accordance with the following provisions:1 no barriers such as trees, aerial pipelines and garage entrances and exits shall be set up between the site and the plant, warehouse and civil building.
- Q:Can fire engines be free from traffic restrictions while performing their duties?
- Other vehicles and pedestrians must make way, not through and beyond. Traffic controllers should ensure the rapid passage of fire engines.
- Q:Fire engine high-rise fire what are the frustration?
- Tank fire engines can be divided into small fire engines (about 2-4 tons), medium-sized fire engines (about 6-8 tons), large fire engines (about 10-15 tons) and large ones with 18 tons. There is a simple water supply fire engine that can pull 25 tons of water on the right.Fire engines, also known as fire engines, refer to special vehicles that are mainly used to carry out fire fighting. Most of the countries, including China, will also use it for other emergency purposes. Fire engines can transport firefighters to the scene of the disaster and provide a variety of tools for carrying out relief tasks. Modern fire engines usually equipped with ladders, water guns, portable fire extinguishers, self-contained breathing apparatus, protective clothing, emergency rescue tools, tools and other equipment, the part will be equipped with a water tank, water pump, foam fire extinguisher and other large fire extinguishing equipment. Most of the fire truck appearance is red, but also look for the yellow fire truck parts, so it is part of the special fire truck, fire alarm siren, car at the top is usually equipped with lights and flashing lights. Common types include fire water fire engines, foam fire truck, fire engine, aerial platform fire truck ladder truck, etc..
- Q:What kinds of fire engines are there? What's the difference in performance?
- Different types of fire engines each have their own unique uses:Fire engine: it is equipped with fire pumps and other fire equipment and passenger seats, so that firefighters transported to the fire fighting, direct water use, can also be used to supply water to the fire extinguishing spray equipment. Other domestic fire engine most Jeep chassis and BJ130 chassis, suitable for city and township narrow water the road.
- Q:What is the width of the fire passage for the building?
- Fire code for building design, GBJ 16-87, six chapter, fire lane and entrance to the plantThe road in zone 6.0.1 should consider the passage of fire engines, and the distance between roads should be no more than 160m. A fire passage through the building shall be provided when the length of the building along the street exceeds 150m or the total length exceeds 220m.Article 6.0.2 the fire lane through the building of the door, the height and width of not less than 4m; gate stack between the width of not less than 3.5m.
- Q:What is an annular fire lane?
- 6.0.4 in the fire lane across both sides of buildings or buildings into the courtyard, should not affect the security settings of the evacuation or fire truck traffic facilities.6.0.5 more than 3000 seat stadiums, more than 2000 seat halls, and more than 3000m2 of the exhibition hall and other public buildings, should be provided with ring fire lane.Fire lane should be set up in 6.0.6 factory and warehouse area.It covers an area of more than 3000m2 a, B and C or plant covers an area of more than 1500m2 B and C warehouse, should set fire ring road, there are difficulties, two buildings along the long side set fire road.
- Q:Fire engine fire pump pressure is low, what's the matter?
- Now the pump power is only 85.95KW, pump the water from the water surface to enhance the height of 200m, although 86KW a lot higher than that of the 69KW power, but with the increase of mechanical lift, efficiency will be reduced, the head loss will increase, the amount of water it will not be able to power and lift the proportion, can only reach 20L/S. According to the law of conservation of function, that is, regardless of the mechanical efficiency and head loss, the water discharge at the height of 200m should reach 40L/S. At the very least 140kW power, 86KW, of course, is far from, so the traffic is small.
- Q:Project fire lane width is 4 meters or 3.5 meters?
- 3) the fire lane through the building of the door, the height and width of not less than 4m; gate stack between the width of not less than 3.5m.Fire lane need to meet the fire fighting work, therefore, fire lane layout should consider fire fighting work, a certain distance from the building is required. But the exact distance depends on the design master plan.
- Q:When should a fire engine arrive at a fire in the city?
- When a fire occurs in a public place, the on-site personnel of the public place have the duty to organize and guide the evacuation of the people present.Fire units must immediately organize efforts to fight fires. Neighbouring units should be given support.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range