Place of Origin:Jiangsu, China (Mainland)
Model Number:10 conductor
Number of Conductors:10
Application:oilfield, well logging, oil exploration
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Each Pieces Packed in High Quality Plastic Pouch. Then all Packed Products in One Master Export Box.|
|Delivery Detail:||30 days after payment|
a. Quick delivery
b. Competitive price with high quality
c. Free samples
d. Expert in cable and wire
10-core fluoroplastic F46 insulated special rubber protected electrode cable-20.06
1. Product Standard
The product is manufactured according to the standard of SY/T6600-2004.
This special 10 core rebber electrode cable is for oilfield logging and is suitable for bearing load connection between oilfield downhole testing instrument and transmission of signal cable. Inside the core place setting load bearing steel strand and outside the bearing load of steel strand setting rubber sheath which can withstand oil, acid, alkali. There are 10 group copper core with fluoroplastics insulation outside, special rubber sheath outside each insulation can withstand oil, acid, alkali. Special rubber sheath outside protect this cable from oil, acid, alkali and make it work in oil, acid, alkali environment for a long time.
3. Operating Characteristics
a.The lowest temperature that cable could work should not be lower than-30°C.
b.Max temperature is 232°C for short period (2h maximum duration each time).
c.Minimum bending radius is 30 times of cable diameter.
The Rubber Protecting:
(20.60 mm ±0.50 mm)
Cable Weight In Air:
Temperature Rating :
Cable Breaking Strength:
Minimum Sheave Diameter:
DC Resistance @ 20°C
Cap Typical @ 1 KHz
TIP: We can produce electrode cable of which breaking strength is greater than the same size over 60KN according to our customer’s requirements.
- Q:2004 monte carlo car stereo wiring?
- why doesn't my amp or rear speakers work
- Q:which retainer is better? wire or plastic?
- PERMANENT (WIRE) OR REMOVABLE (PLASTIC)? ADVANTAGES TO WIRE: CAN'T EVER BE LOST/BROKEN ADVANTAGES TO PLASTIC: CAN BE EASILY REMOVED FOR FLOSSING ALL SAID, I'D CHOOSE WIRE - WORRY FREE MAINTENANCE AND IT'S INVISIBLE TO OTHERS
- Q:Car Stereo Wiring Help?
- They sell adapter plugs that come with a wiring diagram for like 10 bucks great investment.You can get at best buy circuit city small audio shops blah blah Make sure you diconnect your battery BEFORE doing all this wiring
- Q:car stereo wires--- need help please?
- Car radio wire constant to stereo yellow memory. Car radio wire switched to stereo red 12v positive. Car radio wire illumination to stereo Dashboard Light Dimmer Switch. Don't forget to ground the black wire on the unit to the ground wire from the car harness. An extra ground strap to the chassis is a good idea also. If you don't have an amp or a power antenna, cap off the blue Remote/Antenna wire.
- Q:ford radio wiring diagram?
- Well for starters the wires that are at the radio are not the speaker wire, they are power, ground and data wires. The speaker wires are back at the factory tuner box in the drivers rear of the trunk behind the carpet. The tuner box is a silver box that is mounted to the rear drivers fender well and has the input and output for your speaker wires as well as your antenna. metra electronics makes a harness that plugs into the factory plug and that you have to run from the rear of the car up to the dash to put in an aftermarket radio. this harness also includes the antenna wire with the adapter for the factory antenna end. You also need to get a dash kit that will replace that factory dash piece so it will accommodate the new radio. It is a metra part number 99-5715. Hope this helps
- Q:wiring / ohms / amp help?
- Wire okorder.com
- Q:Force Between Two Wires?
- For a current I1 = 14.2 Amperes and radial separation between wires r =0.076 m, the magnetic field at wire 2 is B =0.000037368 Tesla If current I2 = 21 Amperes then the force per meter is F/ΔL =0.000784 Newtons/m hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hba... Goodbye
- Q:Electric Tape vs. Electric Wire?
- Electric tape can be seen easier, it wont corrode like steel wire (aluminum wont either). It is more expensive for good tape. The tape comes in different colors and sizes, with steel wire or copper wire. The better tapes have more wires in them. Tape can be tied and untied. It has a better tensile strength than wire. Disadvantage to tape is you cannot use it on any charger you have to plug into electricity (weed burner chargers). It will melt the tape. So wire does allow more voltage.
- Q:Does regular speaker wire work under ground?
- Regular speaker wire will work for a short time, but the insulation is not designed to be used underground. It will deteriorate and short out. Your other option is to use conduit, but that will probably be more expensive that the underground wire. Wire for low voltage lights will work, but the gauge is fairly small, so not much power can me pushed through the wire. There is voltage present in speaker lines, about 32-40v
- Q:What is the function of a wire for braces?
- The wire is like a train track and the teeth are the cars. Get rid of the track and the cars go off course. Wire is what is putting everything in place.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range