EPDM Waterproof Membrane
Introduction for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
EPDM waterproof membrane is of high elasticity among high polymer waterproof materials and becomes a world-popular waterproofing material.
Our EPDM waterproof membrane is made from ternary ethylene-propylene rubber, which is designed for waterproofing of exposed and non-exposed applications.
Our EPDM waterproof membrane production adopts the world-advanced equipment of cold feeding extrusion and continuous vulcanization technology.
Characteristics for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1 Excellent physical and mechanical performance
2 High tearing resistance
3 Good deformation adaptability
4 High puncture resistance
5 High aging resistance
6 High UV resistance
Uses for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
l Roofs, Basement, Toilet
l Industrial and civil building waterproofing
l Geosynthetic liner for swimming pool, channels, irrigation system
l Especially suit for projects with high requirements in durability, anti-corrosion and deformation
Specification for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
EPDM Waterproof Membrane
1.2m(width) * 20m(length)/roll
24sqm--80sqm/roll, with plastic bag
Roofs, basement, pond, Lake, steel structure roof,
swimming pool, underground, tunnel, etc
Technical Data for EPDM Waterproof Membrane
Tensile Strength (Mpa)
Elongation at break (%)
normal tamperature ≥
Tear Resistance (N)
Heating Shrinking rate
extand << span="">
shrink << span="">
Can you produce 4m width?
Yes, no problem for us. We have four bases in China, largest one in this field.
How many quantity in one 20'' container for 1.2mm and 1.5mm?
480rolls, 11520m2 for 1.2mm and 400rolls, 9600m2 for 1.5mm
Can you provide free samples?
Yes, our samples are free, but express fees usually on buyer's account.
- Q:What is the difference between construction non-vulcanized waterproofing membrane and vulcanized waterproofing membrane?
- Non-vulcanized rubber waterproofing membrane: from SR or SR and asphalt blends by mixing, rolling made of coil, without vulcanization can use the product. The bonding between the coils and their bonding properties with the mortar is good, the manufacturing is convenient, the price is low, but the tensile strength is low. Can be divided into two types of rubber and rubber asphalt. Rubber type commonly used SBR and other SR production. Generally used for civil construction roof waterproof.
- Q:What is sbs, app modified asphalt waterproofing membrane
- Second, APP modified asphalt waterproofing membrane (polyester tires): polyester felt or glass fiber mat for the fetal base, random polypropylene (APP) or polyolefin polymer (APAO, APO) for modified asphalt Dip coating, covered with insulating material on both sides of the waterproofing membrane. Such as building dragon TJ-243 APP plastic modified asphalt waterproofing membrane.
Features: Good elasticity, heat resistance and resistance to UV aging; its softening point above 150 ℃; temperature range of use -15 ℃ ~ 130 ℃; good corrosion resistance, high self-ignition point (265 ℃); Low temperature performance slightly lower than the SBS waterproofing membrane; hot melt is very good, very suitable for hot melt construction.
Scope: Compared with the SBS waterproofing membrane, in addition to the general use of the project, APP modified asphalt waterproofing membrane because of better heat resistance and has excellent resistance to UV aging, more suitable for high temperature hot or ultraviolet radiation Area of building waterproof.
- Q:Polyethylene polypropylene waterproofing membrane forming. Secondary molding, what does it mean? How to distinguish?
- The second compound is, first produced or bought from the market polyethylene film, by heating the polypropylene non-woven composite up. This method is not enough heating, non-woven stickers are not strong, heating is too high, the polyethylene film damage, polyethylene plastic through the second heating to speed up his aging. Further, the polyethylene film for secondary compounding, the proportion of the recycled plastic is too high, and the anti-aging property is lowered.
- Q:How to use self-adhesive waterproofing membrane?
- Second, the cement mortar paste self - adhesive waterproofing membrane (mainly applicable to the basement is not leveling the basement roof, roof and other waterproofing works.
1. Cement mortar with the wiping paste self-adhesive waterproofing membrane
Construction process: grass-roots treatment - → wiping cement (waterproof) mortar - → peel off the self-adhesive waterproof membrane under the surface of the isolation film - → shop self-adhesive waterproofing membrane - → tapping the surface of the membrane, mention pulp - → (24 hours to 48 hours) - → on the interface seal - → node reinforcement - → quality acceptance
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of waterproofing membrane?
- The advantages of the membrane waterproof, such as: the construction is convenient, the construction period is short, not need to be cured after forming, is not affected by the temperature, the environmental pollution is small, the layer thickness is easy to hold and hold the fortification meter, the material is calculated accurately, the site management is convenient, jerry, a uniform layer thickness, the base layer can effectively overcome stress empty shop (the base layer occurs at the time maintaining the overall efficiency of large cracks waterproof layer).
- Q:What is the accounting subject of the waterproofing membrane
- For external construction, included in the construction
Self-service maintenance, included in the manufacturing costs (management costs)
- Q:Construction Measures for Waterproof Coil in Winter
- High polymer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane to hot melt construction is more simple, the construction temperature can be within -10 ℃.
1. Base treatment agent to be volatile completely, full. Winter construction often use solvent-based treatment agent, one is free from frozen, the second is easy to operate. Low temperature in winter, solvent evaporation slow, so should strictly control the solvent drying time, winter in 10h above the basic volatile full, finished, and then arrange the hot melt coil process to prevent the fire.
- Q:Is the foundation pit waterproofing and the foundation pouring on the working face?
- 1, foundation pit membrane waterproof is the entire basement part of the package. So the basic floor of the waterproof material and the external walls of the waterproof material as much as possible.
- Q:Roof SBS waterproofing membrane can not empty shop
- Whether the waterproofing membrane is empty is determined by two aspects.
1, the construction site requirements. Such as the basement of the bottom of the membrane waterproof specifications require empty shop; deformation of the steel roof can be a small amount of sticky open shop or shop shop to adapt to structural deformation, but the coil to have a certain pressure.
- Q:Sbs waterproof sheet and app coil how to see it
- SBS full name is: styrene - butadiene - styrene block copolymer. SBS is an abbreviation of elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane. It is also known as SBS modified asphalt waterproofing membrane. It is made of polyester felt, fiberglass felt or glass fiber reinforced polyester felt as the base, styrene-butadiene (SBS) thermoplastic elastomer as a petroleum asphalt modifier, both sides covered with isolation materials made of building waterproofing membrane, the product implementation of the standard GB18242 national mandatory standards. Product markings are carried out according to the following procedures: name, model, tire base, upper surface material, lower surface material, thickness, area and this standard number, for example: 3mm thick, 10㎡ area, the upper surface is mineral pellets, the lower surface is poly Vinyl film, polyester tread base, type I elastomer modified asphalt waterproofing membrane marked as: SBS I PY M PE 3 10 GB18242-2008.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range