||Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Hot Drawing,Cold Drawing
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Galvanized iron wire:
1. Products Description:
Material:Q195(C is 0.06%-0.12%)
Zinc coating:General is 40g/sqm-60g/ sqm
Our factory is 40g/ sqm-240g/ sqm(General is 400 sqm-60 sqm)
Tensile strength:300N/ sqm-1500N/ sqm
Type:hot galvanized and electric galvanized
Have imported:Mid East,Southeast Asia,South America,Eastern Europe
Delivery Detail: 10-15 days after received your deposit.
We have free sample,if you want to know the quality,just tell us.
| Galvanized iron Wire|
| Wire Gauge Size || SWG(mm )|| BWG(mm) || BG(mm) |
3. Pictures show:
We have BWG25 IN STOCK
Promotion price:$750 >>Contract Us Quickly,Flash Sale
We also have any specification wires(BWG8-BWG36),you can customize.
5. Produce Process:
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Electric galvanzing--Stoving--Spooling in roll
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Hot dipping--Stoving--Spooling in roll
1.) Plastic bag inside and woven bag outside
2.)Plastic bag inside and hessian cloth outside
7. Payment terms:
4.) WESTERN UNION
- Q:ok another pioneer car stereo wiring question?
- you ought to get an oem radio harness to motor vehicle adapter it comes with a twine diagram no guessing exceptionally user-friendly to do get at like walmart or close by factors shop or audio shop
- Q:Is it possible to transfer electric power using only one wire?
- You don't need any wires at all. It can be done easily with electromagnetic waves. But since it can be done even more easily with two wires, we prefer the two wire method. One wire would be as good as no wires, so that's just a waste. :-)
- Q:2G Mitsubishi Eclipse spark plug wires?
- Buy the stock wires. Make sure there is no oil on the old wires or you will need to replace the valve cover gasket and the 4 plug tower seals that are inside the valve cover. The motor came with Champion plugs, don't use Bosch.
- Q:Car speaker wire install?
- Follow the old wires. It is very simple. Chances are there is nothing wrong with the old wires.
- Q:73 chevy nova wiring?
- Look okorder.com they have exactly what you need a new wiring harness. The one you have now is no good. That is whay its better to get something that works or put it back where it was save your money and get it done right. I have seen old fords chevy and dodges melt down all that happens is the wiring harness melts together because one wire got hooked up wrong and got so hot from the battery shorting it out that it melted all the rest of the wires from the battery to the fuse block. That is not what you want. I can also tell you there is a way to test the wiring before you jiggle it around the front to the back. But if you do not have a multi meter you cannot test or do it correctly. guessing is not a good plan. Find some one who know wiring and learn from them or leave it alone until you learn. opening the hood to find your car is on FIRE REALLY SUCKS.
- Q:how to wire the alternator for a 77 mustang
- the big black wire is you charging wire should go in the battery side of the starter relay the STA post in the alternator goes to terminal S on the voltage regulator the FLD post goes to terminal F on the voltage regulator and there might be a ground wire next to the FLD post on the voltage regulator wire A+ goes to the battery side of the starter relay and wire I goes to the charging indicator light I'm not sure were the voltage regulator is in a mustang but its a square metal box i think it might be on the radiator support or inner finder
- Q:what is a hot wire gauge?
- I would need to hear this term used in context. It could mean the gauge of the 'hot' wire which would refer to the size of the wire being used to conduct the positive ('hot') flow of electricity.
- Q:Soldering multiple wires to 1 wire?
- it will effect the voltage because it will split the power 10 defferent ways. i dont know any website that will tell you this but there is a tester that you can get to test the voltage. thats how i found out.
- Q:toyota corolla 99 Amp Remote Wire?
- I also have a 2006 Toyota Corolla CE with an computerized transmission. If I force it somewhat confusing the worst gas mileage i'm getting is 32 mpg. the utmost i are becoming so a ways became 40mpg in a mixture of 75% city/25% highway making use of. To get that 40mpg i became hypermiling without doing something unlawful or fairly risky (like drafting semi automobiles). On customary although my gas mileage is usually 36mpg. The hypermiling I did... No velocity above fifty 5 mph. Manually cycle the A/C. flow away it off until i could no longer take it anymore then turn it decrease back on for 5 - 10 min. Coast right down to purple lights to make a green. Racing to a purple easy (as many drivers do) is pointless and wastes gas. No rapid acceleration. Coast right down to end signs and indications attempting to time it so i'm next. If no longer a minimum of i did no longer could wait diverse turns to be first in my lane. With wintry climate drawing close i'm going to attempt yet another around of hypermiling and notice if i can get extra advantageous than 40mpg. :)
- Q:220 wiring?
- if the dryer rateing plate says 220 volt 30 amp you can use # 10 stranded wire/ romex 2 colored wires and 1 ground (bare) or insulated green wire.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range