||Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Hot Drawing,Cold Drawing
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Galvanized iron wire:
1. Products Description:
Material:Q195(C is 0.06%-0.12%)
Zinc coating:General is 40g/sqm-60g/ sqm
Our factory is 40g/ sqm-240g/ sqm(General is 400 sqm-60 sqm)
Tensile strength:300N/ sqm-1500N/ sqm
Type:hot galvanized and electric galvanized
Have imported:Mid East,Southeast Asia,South America,Eastern Europe
Delivery Detail: 10-15 days after received your deposit.
We have free sample,if you want to know the quality,just tell us.
| Galvanized iron Wire|
| Wire Gauge Size || SWG(mm )|| BWG(mm) || BG(mm) |
3. Pictures show:
We have BWG25 IN STOCK
Promotion price:$750 >>Contract Us Quickly,Flash Sale
We also have any specification wires(BWG8-BWG36),you can customize.
5. Produce Process:
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Electric galvanzing--Stoving--Spooling in roll
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Hot dipping--Stoving--Spooling in roll
1.) Plastic bag inside and woven bag outside
2.)Plastic bag inside and hessian cloth outside
7. Payment terms:
4.) WESTERN UNION
- Q:What does wire mean?
- Need context to answer your question. Can you give us the complete sentence in which the word appears? EDIT: Thanks for the clarification. Over the wire or Across the wire refer to the days when things were done by telegraph, which was a wired way of communication in the days before computers. If an announcer is, say, 70 years old, he might still use the expression, even though it would now mean that he just got the news. And he would have received it by phone or via computer.
- Q:Where to ground submersible well pump green wire?
- All wires coming from the pump should terminated in the Pressure Switch box. Take the green wire from the pump and the ground wire from the house, connect them together with a pigtail wire and attach the pigtail wire to the ground screw within the Pressure Switch box.
- Q:electrical wiring problem?
- Here's what you do: Run the thingy to that other thing. Make sure you don't forget that second step. When you're done, stop working. Then call an Electrician to fix what you did.
- Q:03 eclipse infinity radio wire diagram?
- 2003 okorder.com/
- Q:how do i know what kind of wiring kit to buy for my subwoofers?
- by wiring kit do you mean the amps power kit? some of which will include speaker wire for the subs anyway usually your amp will come with instructions that tell you what the minimum gauge is the amp will accept for power, this is the gauge power and ground cable you will want to get maximum power to the amp and to prevent overheating issues, typically amps under 400 watts rms power will do fine with 8 gauge, amps 400-1000 rms will use 4 gauge and 1000+ will use 2/0 gauge wire, for the subwoofer speaker wire you can never go too big gauge only too small, a kicker 12 gauge speaker wire will work for almost any application
- Q:ignition wire?
- your wanting to run a wire from your cd player to the fuse box?, ok, take a piece of covered wire, hook it to the hot wire of your cd player, run it down to the fuse that says radio, it should play on accessories and while your driving.
- Q:Crêpe Paper on Chicken Wire?
- Crepe paper needs an adhesive to make it stick to a surface, such as white glue. However, it gets messy once dampened, as the colors may bleed. Instead, I would consider working with paper mache or plaster gauzing strips, which would provide a strong skin over the chicken wire. Both can be primed with gesso then decorated with acrylic paints. If this is a sculptural piece you want to keep, we would also suggest varnishing it for protection.
- Q:Dog chewed speaker wire?
- Easy to replace. Just get a new dog. Small breed if it's a tweeter. Beagle sized for mid-range. And of course Lab or larger for that all important Woof-Woofer.
- Q:Logitech Z-5500 Speaker Wires?
- Hey there, That is unfortunate and I am quite sure that catfood is cheaper than speak cables these days. What you are looking for is standard speaker cables found in most sorted retailers. Try your local supermarket or electronics store.
- Q:Shed/ Outdoor Wiring Problem?
- the rest of your light fixtures maybe wired through a switch. you would have to hook your extension cord to the switch but you also need to connect the common neutrals and grounds to the cord as well.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range