||Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Hot Drawing,Cold Drawing
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Galvanized iron wire:
1. Products Description:
Material:Q195(C is 0.06%-0.12%)
Zinc coating:General is 40g/sqm-60g/ sqm
Our factory is 40g/ sqm-240g/ sqm(General is 400 sqm-60 sqm)
Tensile strength:300N/ sqm-1500N/ sqm
Type:hot galvanized and electric galvanized
Have imported:Mid East,Southeast Asia,South America,Eastern Europe
Delivery Detail: 10-15 days after received your deposit.
We have free sample,if you want to know the quality,just tell us.
| Galvanized iron Wire|
| Wire Gauge Size || SWG(mm )|| BWG(mm) || BG(mm) |
3. Pictures show:
We have BWG25 IN STOCK
Promotion price:$750 >>Contract Us Quickly,Flash Sale
We also have any specification wires(BWG8-BWG36),you can customize.
5. Produce Process:
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Electric galvanzing--Stoving--Spooling in roll
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Hot dipping--Stoving--Spooling in roll
1.) Plastic bag inside and woven bag outside
2.)Plastic bag inside and hessian cloth outside
7. Payment terms:
4.) WESTERN UNION
- Q:pocket bike wire help?
- If there enough wire left on each side of the cut, say 1, then you could bear about 1/4 of the wire on each side and solder the wires back together making sure you are soldering the same wires together and wrap each soldered connection in electrical tape so they are not able to touch each other. Then a final wrap of tape around them both. If you are not up to soldering you could go to an auto parts shop and get a crimp connector to do the job, again bearing of wire is needed to get a contact through the cut area. If the cut is closer to the switch then there is no option but to replace the switch.....
- Q:Wire an outlet???
- If as you say white are (hot) .This situation it's called reverse wiring and has violation .In the main control box check the weirs if white is connect to the neutral terminal (a plate with lot of screws) and black is exit from breakers ,your wiring is correct and may one place in circuit branch by mistake neutral is connect to the hot and hot to neutral (ammature work).
- Q:What fabric is the wire made of? What are the advantages and disadvantages?...
- Because the implant metal wire fabric because of the overall color bright, if there is a light metal, can reflect the specific metallic luster. Advantages: the surface of the fabric has a metallic luster, faintly flickering, and varies with the light source.
- Q:Magnetism question on current carrying wires?
- i'm uncertain we've a sparkling theoretical answer to this although that is a demonstrable fact that shifting quotes have an effect on different shifting or movable quotes.even while there's no internet value obtrusive it is summarized as magnetism
- Q:Spark Plug Wires?
- As with all makes and model vehicles on the road, the best replacement parts is what it came with from the factory, in your case, Motorcraft is the origional equipment replacement ( OEM ) but they are usually available only from the dealership parts dept, which usually is a hard hit to the wallett. A good quality replacement set of plug wires that I use in my repair shop is Napa premium silicone plug wires, ( they also may carry the name Beldon ) They have a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle. They are fairly expensive, but they are good, I use them in my own vehicles. If I may add to that, I had a problem with one of the wires on my Ford pickup about a year ago and I have had those wires about 6 or 7 years I think, I took them back to Napa, and got a brand new set, no questions asked. My pickup has been running fine since.
- Q:How To tap car wire?
- Tap means to splice into a wire. To join a new wire to the middle of an existing wire. Such as joining the wire for your new driving lights to the existing wire for the normal headlights. Before getting scared about cutting and soldering. Go to the parts store and get some IDCs. Just ask the counter guy for some suitcase connectors. You lay two wires next to each other and fold the IDC over them. When you squeeze it with pliers, it will join the two wires together.
- Q:stereo connection wires help.?
- the ground wire black is connected to -ve of battery the red wire is connected to ignition wire so when you turn on the keys the radio starts the yellow wire is connected to +ve of battery, but radio will not switch on till red is connected. good luck
- Q:Question anout tubeless wire?
- It is a wire without a tube. It works properly, it has a larger section than the usual wires, but is cheaper (Al is cheaper than Cu).
- Q:wiring diagram for an rccb?
- RCCB is Resual Current Circuit breaker, so it operates sensing the difference in voltage in the phases and neutral... ie if an earth leakage is occured there will be a difference in the current flowing through and hence activating the trip ckt if the RCCB and causing trip. Thus the earth connection is not required for the rccb.. so go ahead without the earth wire...
- Q:Mitsubishi L300 1993 stereo wiring diagram?
- Hi does anyone knows where the stereo looms connect back to .i.e. fused?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range