||Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Hot Drawing,Cold Drawing
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Galvanized iron wire:
1. Products Description:
Material:Q195(C is 0.06%-0.12%)
Zinc coating:General is 40g/sqm-60g/ sqm
Our factory is 40g/ sqm-240g/ sqm(General is 400 sqm-60 sqm)
Tensile strength:300N/ sqm-1500N/ sqm
Type:hot galvanized and electric galvanized
Have imported:Mid East,Southeast Asia,South America,Eastern Europe
Delivery Detail: 10-15 days after received your deposit.
We have free sample,if you want to know the quality,just tell us.
| Galvanized iron Wire|
| Wire Gauge Size || SWG(mm )|| BWG(mm) || BG(mm) |
3. Pictures show:
We have BWG25 IN STOCK
Promotion price:$750 >>Contract Us Quickly,Flash Sale
We also have any specification wires(BWG8-BWG36),you can customize.
5. Produce Process:
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Electric galvanzing--Stoving--Spooling in roll
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Hot dipping--Stoving--Spooling in roll
1.) Plastic bag inside and woven bag outside
2.)Plastic bag inside and hessian cloth outside
7. Payment terms:
4.) WESTERN UNION
- Q:Electron flow in a conducting wire.?
- The pace of the electron is variable relying upon the the style of energy you are dealing with. In our case, electrons waft within the conductor, though it's sluggish, it is only like ping-pong balls(Analogous to electrons) inside of a say, plastic pipe slanted down ward. When you provide a bit little bit of strain( i.E. Electrical Voltage or emf in our case) one pushes the other and the other one to the subsequent one so on momentarily (Which is very rapid action). This is how you to find the light turned on immediately once you turn the swap On. I feel is the brief answer for the query. Thank you.
- Q:Unknown capped wires in ceiling fixture?
- The three white wires are your neutral wires. the one black wire connected to your fixture is the wire coming from your switch. The white wire connected to the black wires are the hot wires. That one white wire connected to the black wires carries the electricity to the switch then feeds it back to the fixture on the single black wire. I never trust wire until I check it for voltage, even with a breaker off.
- Q:how do I wire this up?
- How do you wire this up? You dont !! Beautifying your car is good to do but I have seen these LED tips and they look terrible. If you want your car to look like a cheap honda civic thats been dressed up, then go ahead and do this. if you still want to do this, use a multimeter across the two cables. run one lead to each wire. If you get a positive voltage when someone else presses the brake then the positive lead you have connected will be the side that is positive. If your voltage is negative, then the wire NOT connected to the positive lead is the positive
- Q:dodge dakota rt signal wire?
- It should be the BLK/ LB wire (although my wiring schematic shows that wire BLK/ GREEN), It will be the only circuit that have a varying voltage between 0-1 volt. Probe the wires with a DVOM and determine which wire has the signal, one wire will supply B+ for the heater, one is heater ground, one is reference supply voltage and one is signal return The signal return is the circuit you need to tap.
- Q:thermostat wiring, out of the wall (R, G ,W, B,) wires and from thermst. have GWYRB WHICH TO CONNT. TO WICH?
- Connect the red wire to the R terminal on the t-stat, connect the white wire to the W terminal, connect the green wire to the G terminal and connect the blue wire to the Y terminal on the t-stat. The B terminal is not used on most thermostats. Unfortunately most manufacturers of thermostat wire do not make 4-wire with a yellow wire and instead make it with a blue wire, that is why they don't match up perfectly. The red wire provides 24v power from the furnace, the white wire controls the call for heat from the t-stat, the green wire controls the fan, and the blue wire/yellow terminal controls the air conditioner.
- Q:Rj-45 connector wiring?
- You should terminaqte all 8 wires even when running at 100M 10M speeds are ok using just the 4, but at 100M, while the unused pairs do not carry a signal, they do help with attenuation.
- Q:ford wiring spec?
- what okorder.com and go to the repair manual section.. Autozone has older (10 years or older) vehicle repair manuals online.. check it there as most include the wiring diagrams
- Q:2G Mitsubishi Eclipse spark plug wires?
- The stock ones are made by Mopar. They fit and work.
- Q:Okay to leave ground wire bare?
- Ground wires are typically bare. Just be sure as you put the wires and light back in the box that the ground wire is not near the connector with the black wire. The black one is the one that bites !
- Q:6 AWG STRANDED GROUNDING WIRE?
- It okorder.com/... click on the bottom picture the grounding wire is indicated. there are many pictures here images.google.ca/images?hl=ensou... Guru
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range