||Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Hot Drawing,Cold Drawing
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Galvanized iron wire:
1. Products Description:
Material:Q195(C is 0.06%-0.12%)
Zinc coating:General is 40g/sqm-60g/ sqm
Our factory is 40g/ sqm-240g/ sqm(General is 400 sqm-60 sqm)
Tensile strength:300N/ sqm-1500N/ sqm
Type:hot galvanized and electric galvanized
Have imported:Mid East,Southeast Asia,South America,Eastern Europe
Delivery Detail: 10-15 days after received your deposit.
We have free sample,if you want to know the quality,just tell us.
| Galvanized iron Wire|
| Wire Gauge Size || SWG(mm )|| BWG(mm) || BG(mm) |
3. Pictures show:
We have BWG25 IN STOCK
Promotion price:$750 >>Contract Us Quickly,Flash Sale
We also have any specification wires(BWG8-BWG36),you can customize.
5. Produce Process:
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Electric galvanzing--Stoving--Spooling in roll
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Hot dipping--Stoving--Spooling in roll
1.) Plastic bag inside and woven bag outside
2.)Plastic bag inside and hessian cloth outside
7. Payment terms:
4.) WESTERN UNION
- Q:2002 Chevy Trailblazer radio wiring diagram?
- Radio Wiring Diagram
- Q:Pyle Audio Single Speaker Wire Trouble?
- you mean for 4 channels or the connections are for rite and left channel the grounds just go rite to the car body from the speakers so your way just connect it up one side rite the other left but stay so they are = do mot use more wire on the rite side than the left good luck
- Q:How do you wire a car stereo?
- Assuming the head unit follows the standard color code (there are some cheap Chinese import units that don't) then you should match the head unit wire colors to the harness wire colors. There are a few extra rules, though: -If the harness has a blue wire, and the head unit only has blue/white (no blue), then the blue harness wire should be connected to the blue/white head unit wire. If the harness has a blue/white AND a blue wire, then both of them should be connected to the head unit's blue/white wire. Similarly, if the head unit has only a blue wire and no blue/white, then it should be connected to the blue and the blue/white wires in the harness. -Orange and orange/white can be treated as interchangeable; ie, an orange/white head unit wire can be connected to an orange harness wire, and vice-versa. (If the harness has both an orange and orange/white, though, don't combine them--just use one or the other with the head unit). -Some harnesses have a black/white wire; this can usually be combined with the black ground wire. -Brown and orange/black wires in harnesses should be taped off individually and not connected to anything. -Some harnesses don't have a black ground wire. In this case, the black wire from the head unit will need to be grounded somewhere else. There will usually be wires left over. Make sure each one is insulated so it can't cause a short or contact another wire.
- Q:ceiling fan wiring (How to?)?
- the two connected means a continous circut. Means it goes to something else. Tie the two blacks, from the fan with the grey. Your fan must have a light. And the white to the white. Your just compleating the circut. Cant really mess it up. green is ground ofc
- Q:Calculate tension in 3 wires?
- You need to use summation of forces. Wires 1 and 2 are gonna have the same tension on them, just in opposite directions. so in the x direction, Fx=125cos(30)+125cos(150) (the vertical wire doesn't contribute to the x-direction forces and I choose 150 because the wire on the left really has an angle of 180-30 or 150) in the y direction, Fy=125sin(30)+125sin(150)+125sin(90) (The vertical wire is a 90 degree angle) Tension=sqrt( Fx^2 + Fy^2 )
- Q:Hidden Electrical Wires?
- The best way to trace where the wires in your wall are would be to use a toner. It consists of 2 pieces... a tone generator, and a small hand held amplifier. YOU NEED TO TURN THE CIRCUIT OFF BEFORE DOING THIS. That being said, you would shut off the breaker or remove fuse for that circuit, open the wall outlet box, pull out receptacle and attach leads from tone generator (they have alligator clips on them) to the white and black. Then you simply turn on the hand held amplifier and place it on the wall starting from the outlet and just keep going in the direction that provides the loudest sound.
- Q:Three Prong Plugs Wire Connections?
- the bare wire is the ground and goes to the green lug == the black wire goes in the brass screw/lug=== and the white wire then goes in the silver/aluminum looking screw/lug === the purpose of the ground is to act as a safety net to prevent shocks and c
- Q:Wiring a bathroom fan help?
- The wiring for the original installation had the white wire for a common neutral, and one of the red or black wires for the fan and the other for the light. If your new fixture does not have both a fan and a light, simply use either the red or black, and put a wirenut on the unused wire; you will then have one wall switch that does nothing. If it DOES have both, then one non-white wire goes to the fan, the other to the light, and the white wire goes to both.
- Q:1994 ford ranger O2 sensor wiring?
- The light blue and orange wire is 12V possitive with key in run. The orange wire is V-Ref (5 volts from the PCM) The gray and light blue wire is signal return to the PCM The black and white wire is ground
- Q:Perpendicular Current carrying wires?
- Take your right hand and point its thumb to the North representing conventional current flow (Plus to Minus) in the top wire. Visualize the curl of your right hand's fingers can now be replaced be visualizing a bike tire rotating from nuckles to fingernail. Now do the same with the wire having current going East. Contact the two bike tires together a some infinitesimal spot. If those tires are exactly perpendicular in the X and Y (Z doesn't seem to matter because it is the point where they touch), it would make sense to predict that on top a vector will point West and on the bottom a vector will point South. The net vector should be SW. So, if you marked the initial point of cross over on the wires and mechanically could keep them free to move but still perpendicular, the cross over point would move SW for as long as equal current flowed in the two wires.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range