||Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Hot Drawing,Cold Drawing
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Galvanized iron wire:
1. Products Description:
Material:Q195(C is 0.06%-0.12%)
Zinc coating:General is 40g/sqm-60g/ sqm
Our factory is 40g/ sqm-240g/ sqm(General is 400 sqm-60 sqm)
Tensile strength:300N/ sqm-1500N/ sqm
Type:hot galvanized and electric galvanized
Have imported:Mid East,Southeast Asia,South America,Eastern Europe
Delivery Detail: 10-15 days after received your deposit.
We have free sample,if you want to know the quality,just tell us.
| Galvanized iron Wire|
| Wire Gauge Size || SWG(mm )|| BWG(mm) || BG(mm) |
3. Pictures show:
We have BWG25 IN STOCK
Promotion price:$750 >>Contract Us Quickly,Flash Sale
We also have any specification wires(BWG8-BWG36),you can customize.
5. Produce Process:
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Electric galvanzing--Stoving--Spooling in roll
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Hot dipping--Stoving--Spooling in roll
1.) Plastic bag inside and woven bag outside
2.)Plastic bag inside and hessian cloth outside
7. Payment terms:
4.) WESTERN UNION
- Q:Swapped from 305 TPI to 350 Carbe. Wiring?
- Umm its a carb'ed engine, you only need like 9 wires to it Your stock car's wiring will work for most of it. The starter wiring is 100% the same. The TPIs starter wires will bolt right up too and work on your carb'ed engine Mostly you will be removing/un hooking most wires You have 3 wires to starter, 2 battery cables, 1 12 volt switched wire to the BATT term on hei dizzy, 1 oil pressure wire and 1 water temp wire, and 1 tach wire to the TACH term on hei dizzy
- Q:how do you cut a metal wire?
- Need more information: How thick (heavy) is the wire? What's it used for? What kind of wire cutters are you using? Is it one strand or multiple strands?
- Q:Automotive off road lights wiring?
- For okorder.com/... Wiring gauge always specifies the diameter of the WIRING not the insulation, since the insulation thickness can vary. You would have to strip the wire and measure the bare wire with a gauge. You can also look at the printing on the insulation for the gauge. Look for something like AWG 14 etc. You can buy a standalone headlight harness that contains the relay and wiring for aftermarket lights. I would recommend running both positive and negative wires all the way to the battery for maximum current.
- Q:i have a new ceiling light i am trying to wire. there are 3 black wires and 3 white wires.?
- I okorder.com/
- Q:Wiring - pink, grey and green wires.?
- Power requires two wires, but a third wire called a ground wire is sometimes added. Usually the plug that goes into the wall has two or three prongs. If it has two prongs, no ground wire added. If it has three prongs, the ground wire is added. The ground is usually used when metal frames or cases are used. The purpose is to ground or short out the live (hot) wire should it accidentally come into contact with the metal frame, causing the circuit breaker to trip. If the ground wire was not there, it would allow a person to get shocked should they touch the metal frame.
- Q:Imstalling a car stereo,extra wires?
- If the vehicle/truck grew to become into made until now 1968 i'm able to warm cord it andchronic it.After 1968 i'm able to attempt initiate the engines yet i cannotchronic it now devoid of disassembling the steerage wheel calum.somebody advised me,then your no longer e very stable mechanic.I replayed no that advise i'm no longer a vehicle thief.
- Q:Electrical Wiring Question?
- Tie the two (hot) blacks together, the two neutral together, wire nut and overwrap with electrical tape. If you have neutrals(bare or green) tie these together as well. Then out your blank cover on the outlet. Make sure you don't have the power on when you do this! Also, remember that you should not permanently cover the outlet - don't drywall or plaster over it. It becomes a junction box, and must be accessible. To tell which is hot use your meter from wire to ground, if you get voltage (if the power is on) that is hot. To check while power is off, neutral to ground will have 0 or 1 ohm (Ohm setting) while hot to ground has overload (OL) on the readout. The wires to the fan will BOTH be dead, and will both be overload when tested in the OHM setting. To check that the two that go to the fan really do, turn the fan on and check ohms between both wires. It should read low ohms. Turn the fan off, and it will go to overload' Hope I haven't made it too confusing, it is much easier to show than tell!
- Q:Does regular speaker wire work under ground?
- It will work and you probably will have no problems as long is the wire is 18ga or better. Underground cable will last longer but I have seen regular wire last over 10 years. If someone say's that 18ga is to small then why do they put it in the higher end speakers but if you are running over a 100' i would go with 16ga.
- Q:Red Black and White speaker wire?
- It doesn't matter as long as you keep it strait, when ever possable connect a white wire to white wire, red wire to red wire etc...if you have like a green wire original but no green extension wire then I would use green electrical tape to color code the extension wire to the same color as the original, you can buy electrical tape in almost any color and wrap it around the wire and connector ends for color coding...
- Q:How do you wire two electricle recepticles together?
- Take the black wire that is coming in to the box and pig tail 2 short pieces of wire (keep the wires the same color throughout as in use black wires to connect to black wires and white wires... )to it using a wire nut. Do the same to the white wire. For the green wire you will need to do the same if it is a plastic box or add 3 wires if it is a metal box. For the black connect 1 each of the pig tails to the brass screw for each receptacle. For the white do the same except go to the silver screws. For the ground 1 wire goes to the green screw on each receptacle and if required 1 goes to the box itself.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range