||Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Hot Drawing,Cold Drawing
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Galvanized iron wire:
1. Products Description:
Material:Q195(C is 0.06%-0.12%)
Zinc coating:General is 40g/sqm-60g/ sqm
Our factory is 40g/ sqm-240g/ sqm(General is 400 sqm-60 sqm)
Tensile strength:300N/ sqm-1500N/ sqm
Type:hot galvanized and electric galvanized
Have imported:Mid East,Southeast Asia,South America,Eastern Europe
Delivery Detail: 10-15 days after received your deposit.
We have free sample,if you want to know the quality,just tell us.
| Galvanized iron Wire|
| Wire Gauge Size || SWG(mm )|| BWG(mm) || BG(mm) |
3. Pictures show:
We have BWG25 IN STOCK
Promotion price:$750 >>Contract Us Quickly,Flash Sale
We also have any specification wires(BWG8-BWG36),you can customize.
5. Produce Process:
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Electric galvanzing--Stoving--Spooling in roll
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Hot dipping--Stoving--Spooling in roll
1.) Plastic bag inside and woven bag outside
2.)Plastic bag inside and hessian cloth outside
7. Payment terms:
4.) WESTERN UNION
- Q:98 dodge dakota stereo wiring diagram, what are the speaker wire colors?
- 1998 Dodge Dakota Car Radio Wiring Diagram Car Radio Battery Constant 12v+ Wire: Red/Blue Car Radio Accessory Switched 12v+ Wire: Red/White Car Radio Ground Wire: Chassis Car Radio Illumination Wire: Black/Yellow Car Stereo Dimmer Wire: Orange Car Audio Front Speakers Size: 6 1/2″ Car Audio Front Speakers Location: Doors Left Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Dark Green Left Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Red Right Front Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/Yellow Right Front Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Light Blue Car Audio Rear Speakers Size: 5 1/4″ Car Audio Rear Speakers Location: Rear Corners Left Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): White Left Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Dark Blue/Red Right Rear Speaker Positive Wire (+): Brown/White Right Rear Speaker Negative Wire (-): Brown/Orange
- Q:wiring ceiling fan with 12-2 wire adding remote hooked up everthing and flip switch trips breaker?
- wire it black to black white to white. original wiring could be wrong. please better description. for light kit red or blue should connect to that. dont forget grounding wire even though white wire polarizes
- Q:need info on dryer wiring?
- each so often the wires will take a 'set' and in case you lay them decrease back in place. i do no longer think of that there is a good or adverse cord, the sensor is entirely a swap that completes the circuit. yet there will be a wiring diagram on the decrease back of the dryer and you should appear at it to verify how the wires run and persist with it decrease back. desire this helps you with it. good success.
- Q:battery starter and ground wire?
- replace wires that is burn but remember to unhook next time
- Q:Chevy crew cab rear speaker wires?
- a generic AC voltmeter is designed to study 50/60 Hz Ac from the mains, no longer audio voltage, so do no longer count number on that analyzing. an ordinary element to do is in basic terms swop over factors. you have tried the audio equipment with yet another radio and that they artwork, now try yet another radio on your automobile with your audio equipment, in the event that they do no longer artwork, it leaves in basic terms the speaker wires. in the event that they do artwork, this is the radio. Oops i'm forgetting there could be a separate amp, so which you will could desire to objective yet another amp too to get rid of the defective ingredient. Do the element it somewhat is least complicated first with any success you will no longer ought to do each and every thing.
- Q:Where can you buy really thin electrical wire?
- Most low-voltage hookup wire is 24 gauge. You may be talking about what is called wire-wrap wire, which is used in some electronic prototyping projects. Wire wrap wire is 32 gauge Kynar insulated wire. (The larger the gauge number, the smaller the wire.) Radio Shack carries 24 gauge in larger spools of one color and in little sets of mixed colors. They also carry wire-wrap wire. So you can get it there. Just ask the sales person for help. If that doesn't work for you, there are a number of on-line sources. Just run an internet search on hook-up wire or wire-wrap wire. That will bring up lots of on-line suppliers that will provide you all sorts of small-gauge wire.
- Q:how to connect a speaker wire to speaker?
- Use your the teeth, or placed money into some $2 twine strippers from the ironmongery shop. Its additionally a stable theory to apply some Banana Plugs to characteristic to that speaker twine, this could make it plenty greater basic to hookup on your receiver and audio gadget. not all structures are waiting to apply Banana plugs, yet while your gadget accepts them, then this grants the main shield connection.
- Q:Which is the hot wire in nob and tube wiring?
- In Knob and Tube wiring system the black is the hot wire. KT is no longer an approved wiring since the insulation will deteriorate over the years and no ground wire is present. It should be completely removed as soon as possible. The wire with the white paint is probably the neutral wire. To verify this, take a conductor from the neutral buss of the panel and run it to the outlet, then use a solenoid tester to read the voltage.
- Q:Cheap Amp wiring kit?
- NO, you need to buy thicker wire because electricity follows the path of least resistance which means if one of the wires is 1/8 of an inch longer than the other, that is the wire the most electricity will flow through, as far as the speaker wire it wont make a difference unless it is thicker than what you already have installed (its very hard to tell the difference in sound quality even with very high quality speakers
- Q:Speaker Wiring Issue(PLEASE HELP)?
- usually when you install a aftermarket radio you don't need to do any wiring because its a lot easier if you buy a wiring harness and those wire colors would match the wire colors for the radio so that way you don't have to cut any wires
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range