||Galvanized Iron Wire
||Cross Sectional Shape:
||Construction Wire Mesh
||Wild in Width:
|Metal Wire Drawing:
||Hot Drawing,Cold Drawing
||In Hard State
||Metal Thick Wire
||Hot Dipped Galvanized,Electro Galvanized
Galvanized iron wire:
1. Products Description:
Material:Q195(C is 0.06%-0.12%)
Zinc coating:General is 40g/sqm-60g/ sqm
Our factory is 40g/ sqm-240g/ sqm(General is 400 sqm-60 sqm)
Tensile strength:300N/ sqm-1500N/ sqm
Type:hot galvanized and electric galvanized
Have imported:Mid East,Southeast Asia,South America,Eastern Europe
Delivery Detail: 10-15 days after received your deposit.
We have free sample,if you want to know the quality,just tell us.
| Galvanized iron Wire|
| Wire Gauge Size || SWG(mm )|| BWG(mm) || BG(mm) |
3. Pictures show:
We have BWG25 IN STOCK
Promotion price:$750 >>Contract Us Quickly,Flash Sale
We also have any specification wires(BWG8-BWG36),you can customize.
5. Produce Process:
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Electric galvanzing--Stoving--Spooling in roll
Black annealed wire--Acid washing--Hot dipping--Stoving--Spooling in roll
1.) Plastic bag inside and woven bag outside
2.)Plastic bag inside and hessian cloth outside
7. Payment terms:
4.) WESTERN UNION
- Q:Wiring need to know if you can wire the to types of wire together?
- No. Malibu lights are made to be permanently installed, as is the wire made for them . Extension cords are made for temporary use. If you are asking if you can power malibu lights directly from an extension cord connected to high voltage power, no, that would blow them up.
- Q:2015 Ford Focus radio wiring diagram?
- Q:What is a short in a wire?
- Short in a wire is when two wires either don't connect cuz they're not long enough, OR when the wires start to smoke or burn or catch on fire.
- Q:Installing a fan ..... wires?
- It's usually color coordinated like white to white and black to black but if you really want to be safe check your wires with a tester and go from there.
- Q:Wiring - pink, grey and green wires.?
- Power requires two wires, but a third wire called a ground wire is sometimes added. Usually the plug that goes into the wall has two or three prongs. If it has two prongs, no ground wire added. If it has three prongs, the ground wire is added. The ground is usually used when metal frames or cases are used. The purpose is to ground or short out the live (hot) wire should it accidentally come into contact with the metal frame, causing the circuit breaker to trip. If the ground wire was not there, it would allow a person to get shocked should they touch the metal frame.
- Q:Martial Arts that uses wires...?
- There is no martial art/fighting style that uses wire. You are probably talking about stage combat. It's choreography and uses wires.
- Q:How Do I Install A Light Fixture To An Outlet With 7 Wires?
- It is obvious from the question that you have zero knowledge of wiring. While this is an extremely basic thing to do, I think it is better to get a professional so you and your house will be safe. Electricity is too dangerous to do without even the most basic understanding of safe procedures and standards. You will get people telling you how easy this is, but I would rather have you safe than try this your self.
- Q:Dimmer switch w/ 3 wires and only 2 wall wires?
- The green is your ground. You can just attach it to one of the screws or the metal mounting bracket. Your hot wires are black. Good luck!!
- Q:What is fee for BANK WIRE?
- The bank wire fee varies depending on the individual policies of the bank. Some banks charge for wiring, or receiving. Others charge of international wires. Still others may waive wire fees if you have a special relationship with the bank, such as a Premier Customer, or a senior citizen, etc. Check with your bank.
- Q:what are the limitations of international wire transfer limit?
- Your bank may set a limit on the amount they will allow per wire transfer, but that would be the only limit. My company accepts wire transfers for international business almost daily and there have been a couple of time when I have had to have the purchasing company send a 2nd wire for the balance because the 1st exceeded the banks allowable transfer amount. Of course when that happens you have to be sure that you include the mark up to the customer invoice because you will be charges for each wire transfer by your bank. (some banks don't charge for incoming wires, some do.)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range