Ductile Iron Manhole Cover with EN124 C250
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1 set
- Supply Capability:
- 4000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1. High load strength
Less noise and lower vibration transmissions.
2. Against theft,noise and rust.
3. Durable life.
4. Free design
Class A15 Area which can only be used by pedestrians and pedal cyclists
Class B125 Folkways, pedestrian areas and comparable areas, car parks or parking decks
Class C250 For gratings installed in the area of kerbside channels of roads which, when measured from the Serb edge, extend maximum 0.5 m into the carriageway and maximum 0.2 m into the foot way
Class D400 Arrive ways of roads (pedestrian streets included), hard shoulders and parking areas for all types of road vehicles.
Class E600 Areas subject to high axle loads such as docks and airports
Class F900 Areas subject to very high axle loads such as airports
3.Material:ductile iron,Gray cast iron
Tested item standard
Anti-breaking strength (Mpa)>14
Impact toughness resistance (kg/cm2)>95
Tensile strength (Mpa)>10
Compressive strength (Mpa)>30
Modulus of elasticity(kg/cm2)>1.4*104
Cold-hot resistance measure<0.4< span="">
Black bitumen coated and hot gavanized
Smooth surface and anti-theft
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging: Details Pallet with bubble film, Carton or with pallet,
Delivery Detail: 30-45 days
Advantage of ductile iron
Higher quality /higher tensile
Higher security /long life
Possibilities of new locking systems
CNBM International Corp., established in 2004, is the business entity for trade and logistic of CNBM Group.
CNBM International is highly recognized by its business partners and clients all over the world and has established good business relationship with the customers in over 160 countries and regions all over the world.
CNBM Ductile Iron manhole cover A15-F900 complying with EN 124 Standard
Q : Can I get free samples?
A: Yes, we can provide you the free sample, but you have to bear the delivery costs.
Q: Can I change your package Way?
A: Yes, we can make the form of the package and transportation according to your request, but if any additional charge occurs, you have to pay for it.
About Customer Logo
Q: Can I have my own logo on the product?
A: Yes, you can send your logo design to us and send us the authority letter. Then we can cast the logo on body.
- Q:What's the cause of the choking of the casting?,
- 3. when casting the environment is humid, sand mold has not removed the moisture, when the casting, the moisture instantaneous transforms into the steam, causes the blowhole
- Q:What reason is the bronze statue choking fire?
- The casting process in boiling phenomenon, is the setting of the exhaust hole positioner position or number is not reasonable, the air cavity can not be discharged, overwhelmed by a material inlet, reflux, change mould, sincerely help you look forward to adopt,
- Q:How to distinguish the forging parts and casting parts accurately
- Distinguish from performance:The processing performance of forged parts is higher than that of the same material. The forging parts are compact and have good mechanical properties, but the casting parts may have sand holes, holes, shrinkage holes and other defects, and their mechanical properties are inferior to those of forgings. At the same time, forging processing can ensure the continuity of the metal fibrous tissue, fibrous tissue to forging and forging shape consistency, metal streamline integrity, can ensure the parts with mechanical properties and long service life good.
- Q:Heat treatment process and purpose of casting parts
- Methods: artificial aging or natural aging (also called normalization) treatment.Artificial aging: heating to 2-3 Baidu, it is best to apply mechanical vibration, and maintain a period of time.
- Q:ZGMn13 casting parts processing, with what knife head good?
- The ZGMn13 itself is not have processing, if only the processing point, sharpening, ordinary can, if the processing area is relatively large, ZGMn13 external impact load is bigger,
- Q:Which master knows how the casting tolerances for malleable iron, gray iron and ductile iron should be chosen? Hurry up, thank youCan you provide a tolerance scale for castings, please?
- Our country has a national standard for casting tolerance levels. This national standard applies to you in malleable iron, grey cast iron, and ductile iron.
- Q:Why does the precision casting factory not usually make iron castings?
- Because it is too cheap, the design of materials is cast iron, generally do not have very high requirements.
- Q:Explain the heat treatment effect of casting parts, forging parts and welding parts
- Good welding of low carbon steel (alloy), probably because the weld workpiece rigidity, fast cooling, the weld internal crystallization of brittle microstructure (martensite), so after welding or welding process welding using self heat, reasonable arrangement of weld, welding seam and heat affected zone heat treatment. The welding heat treatment is often used to preheat before welding, after welding withasbestos cloth covering slow cooling annealing, reach the purpose, its main function is to reduce the internal stress, improve the weld microstructure of martensite formation, reduce brittle tendency, preventing welding cracks.
- Q:There is a little trace of polishingShock polishing is even worseElectrolysis can not be uneven, there is a slight bump
- Use the vibrator to polish the material: the high aluminum porcelain 4cm (with a polishing agent that has an automatic mending function), you go find this polish,
- Q:How do you mark it on the drawing? Do you need to discuss it with the manufacturer?Because the casting allowance is the standard, then, after all, is the theoretical value, the actual level depends on the manufacturer, so is it necessary to ask the manufacturer?
- The general foundry casting technology division will mark put shrinkage and the allowance of the map in your chart (usually with the red pen) for the production of wood or other material wood workers die drawings.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like