Quick Details of Construction Working Platform Outside Scaffolding with En12810 Standard
Scaffolding Part Type:
Descriptions of Construction Working Platform Outside Scaffolding with En12810 Standard
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Construction Working Platform Outside Scaffolding with En12810 Standard
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:I have a contract to paint a six story hotel. Problem the roof has an aluminum skirt. Can scaffolding be used?
- A little late to be asking that question if you already have the contract, isn't it?
- Q:Have you heard of meat on a scaffold?
- Sounds weird. When eaten I wonder how this experiment would affect the human body. It just might turn normal people into Liberals. If that's the case then I don't want anything to do with it.
- Q:The outer hanging scaffold board 12 embedded parts embedded in the crack?
- Cantilevered scaffold generally has two kinds: one kind is each layer of a pick, the vertical rod at the bottom of the top in the construction site, floor beam or wall, outward tilt after fixed on the upper part of the erection of scaffolding construction, rail laying layer, construction of a story, to be transferred to the upper layer, and then re ride scaffold provides a layer of construction; the other is the multilayer cantilever scaffold, the full height is divided into several sections, each section of the erection of a height of not more than 20m, the use of cantilever beam or cantilever frame for scaffold based subsection overhanging scaffolding section, this method can use scaffolding over 50m the overhanging scaffolding facade to be set up scissors.
- Q:How do you calculate the tonnage of scaffolds to use in a project?
- tonnage is related to the volume of a certain material to be used in a certain project... so as to volume, tonnage is just the volume of the material to be used, given the specifiations in this case, scaffolds. consult your design and count the distribution of the scaffolds to be used.. average ratio of scaffolding tonnage is a ton per 10 square meter... also depends on the quantity of the project.
- Q:The latest JGJ130-2011 construction fastener type steel pipe scaffolding safety technical specifications
- And check the most basic bearing capacity of the scaffold, that is, to calculate the standard value of load
- Q:Scaffold Piercing Aftercare?
- I've had my industrial for over two years, it's a great piercing but aftercare is important and it does take awhile for it to heal. Here was my schedule for my industrial and all of my piercings since then... When I got my industrial I was in school until about 4 pm as well (I'm no longer in school now so I do it a little differently now) so this schedule might be doable for you. I took showers in the morning but that's not a huge problem. I'd wake up in the morning and while showering I'd clean my piercing with antibacterial soap AFTER I washed my hair and did my other shower rituals. Then when I got out of the shower I would do a short sea salt soaks (sea salt soaks are going to be much better for your piercing than H2O). I'd mix non-iodized sea salt in a clean new dixie cup with warm water, then I'd bend over and let my ear soak in the water for about five minutes. Sea salt soaks are great because they help promote healing and prevent/clean up infections. Then I'd go to school and after school I'd do a simple little rinse with a saline solution (which you can buy at any grocery store, usually around the contact supplies). Saline is good for when you're in a rush and don't have time to do a sea salt soak. Then at night I'd do a long sea salt soak and I'd soak my ear for about 10-15 minutes. Now for you, since you shower at night I would clean my ear with antibacterial soap every night in the shower and do a long sea salt soak after my shower, before bed. Then in the morning I'd so a short little sea salt soak before school and after school you can use a saline solution or the H2O. Good luck! This worked for me with all 6 of my piercings.
- Q:What is a bar in the scaffold
- Scaffolding is 1.5 meters of the cross bar is called the cross bar; long to such as the steel pipe is generally called the 6 horizontal pull rod
- Q:Scaffolding/Industrial piercing?
- I have two lobe piercings on both ears, two cartilage piercings and an industrial that i got five months ago. I was expecting my industrial to be very painful but it wasn't that bad (i have a high pain tolerance though) its a bearable pain. Like all other piercings the healing process is the worst part and still when i bump it (like when im doing my hair) it hurts like a B****! lol. And don't play with it alot when you first get it, it causes scar tissue bumps. Use H20cean spray or you can do 1/4 tsp of sea salt and 1 cup of water to help heal it. The healing time is long, 4 months to a year. I paid $65 dollars in the us idk how much that is UK. It was definitely worth it though! Go for it :)
- Q:A window washer is standing on a scaffold supported by a vertical rope at each end.. . .?
- Sum moments left side...(assume worker 1m from left) Right rope = 316.516 Sum vertical.... Left rope = 552.484
- Q:Can I recycle steel scaffolding tubes by encasing them in concrete to make a stronger beam.?
- You can, but I can think of two reasons why it might be unwise. Firstly, reinforcing bars are ribbed to provide a key between the concrete and the steel, whereas scaffolding bars are much smoother. This leads me to believe that scaffolding bars, weight for weight, wouldn't be as effective as reinforcement bars and you wouldn't have as much reinforcing action as you think. In extremis, you could end up with an under-reinforced concrete beam which will be brittle - reinforced concrete is usually deliberately slightly over-reinforced so that the behaviour close to failure is ductile, as it gives you time to run away. Secondly, scaffolding bars are hollow and reinforcement bars are solid. In reinforced concrete, the alkalinity of the cement paste helps to protect the reinforcement from corrosion - the reason for specifying a minimum cover - but the inside of your scaffolding bars would not benefit from this and so I'd worry about the risk of shortened life due to rusting from the inner face. At least when reinforcement bars rust they tends to spall the concrete cover off, which you see happening.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range