Quick Details of Shipyard Platform Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
Scaffolding Part Type:
Descriptions of Shipyard Platform Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
3000mm, 2500mm, 2000mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3000mm, 2000mm, 1780mm, 1500mm, 1000mm, 500mm.
3. Diagonal brace:
3000x2000mm, 1780x2000mm, 1000x1500mm, 1000x2000mm, 1500x2000mm.
4. Tube specification:
Φ 48.3x4.0mm, φ 48.0 x3.25mm, φ 48.0 x3.0mm.
5. Surface Finish:
Hot DIP Galv. Electric Galv.Powder coating, Dip Painting.
EN12810,SGS test report for loading capacity.
The Parts of Shipyard Platform Scaffolding System with En12810 Standard
|Ringlock System Main Parts|
|Item NO.||Description ||Material||Finish|
1. What is considerations of Scaffolding installation?
There must be a fire protection measures and specialist care, safety personnel patrol inspection when electricity, gas welding work on the scaffold,
(1) scaffold frontage hurtful to prevent falling objects protection is required.
(2) During take down the scaffolding, fencing and warning signs should be set up on the ground, prohibit others person besides the operator
2.What are the certifications of your products?
Certified by SGS, BS1139, EN74, Local Test Report.
3. How long is the warranty period for your product?
Our products warranty is 2 years.
- Q:Disc scaffolding and bowl buckle scaffolding which kind of bridge support better?
- 3 products have a high degree of economic, the use of more convenient and efficient in use, only need to put the plug into the hole of the ends of the cross rod pole corresponding, and then knock tightly, the quality of the demolition ride fast and overlapping is the traditional scaffold cannot do. Its erection speed is 4-8 times more than 2 times that of steel pipe scaffold. Reduce labor time and labor remuneration, reduce shipping costs to reduce the overall. The joint is reasonable in structure, easy in operation, light and handy. Vertical rod weight than the same length of the size of the bowl buckle 6-9%.
- Q:How to calculate the double wall scaffolding
- Calculation of bearing capacity of foundation:The average pressure of the bottom of the vertical rod foundation should meet the requirements of the formulaP = FGDesign value of foundation bearing capacity:FG = fgk x Kc = 200 kN/m2;
- Q:How were scaffolds used in the 1800s?
- Mostly the person would be taken onto the scaffold , a rope fixed around their neck, and then the trap door would open and they would drop through and choke to death , very rarely did the neck break in those days , so relatives and friends would pull on the legs , thus to speed up death. Earlier in history people were strung up from trees , and sometimes stood in the back of a cart which was driven away leaving them dangling. The platform on which the guillotine was stood was also called a scaffold at times. These executions were turned into social events and hundreds of people used to go to look.
- Q:What is the difference between Scaffolding and Zone of Proximal Development?
- Taken from okorder: Vygotsky believed that when a student is at the zone of proximal development for a particular task, providing the appropriate assistance (scaffolding) will give the student enough of a boost to achieve the task. Once the student, with the benefit of scaffolding, masters the task, the scaffolding can then be removed and the student will then be able to complete the task again on his own.
- Q:What are the requirements for the construction of the scaffold eye in the building?
- SelectionThe project uses 48 mm, 3.5mm wall thickness steel pipe and the corresponding fasteners, dense mesh safety net, big eyes, etc.. Among them, the specification of the steel pipe is from 0.5m to 6m, and the fastener mainly has a rotating shaft, a cross and a joint fastener. Bowl buckle scaffold also uses Phi 48, 3.5 wall thickness of steel pipe and the corresponding fasteners, mainly with 1 x 1.0m, 1.2 x 1.2m, 1.5 x 1.5m and other specifications. Foot board mainly 2M and 3M two.
- Q:Classification and erection of scaffolding and related specifications
- 7, the unloading platform progress specification in our city construction scaffolding scaffolding collapse prevention effect falling accident according to the "construction safety management regulations" "construction of steel tubular scaffold safety technical specifications" (JGJ130-2001) related matters notice: now, the scaffold erection procedures for the implementation of the 1 basic requirements, construction the enterprise construction project before the implementation of special case according to the characteristics of building scaffolding (highly 24m tubular steel scaffolding, cantilever scaffold should be attached to the safety check node) the case should be responsible for the enterprise technology (General Engineering) signed by the chief supervision engineer signature recognition project review organization and implementation review does not pass the special construction case the implementation of
- Q:A painter and a scaffold?
- First of all...no units, no answer. Second of all...according to OSHA (Occupation Safety and Health Administration), NO ONE can walk on a scaffold beam outside the support ropes OR SET ANY OBJECT DOWN outside the support ropes. Hence the answers for both questions are 1 meter. It doesn't matter what a calculation will yield...NO ONE can walk on the beam outside the support ropes safely. Even if a torque balance yields that it will not put the ropes in compression and buckle them...it still isn't considered to be safe by OSHA if the painter is outside the ropes.
- Q:What is a bowl buckle scaffold?
- The buckle type multifunctional scaffold is a new type scaffold which is developed on the basis of absorbing the advanced joint and fittings of the same type of scaffold in foreign countries and combining with the actual situation of our country.
- Q:why in medieval times did they always build a new scaffold between beheadings?
- Well that's not entirely true; they didn't ALWAYS built a new scaffold. Probably movies let you think so but that was not the case.
- Q:Can anybody provide me the formula for calculating scaffold volume on circular tank?
- Step 1. Measure the diameter of the tank (D). Step 2. Measure the height (h) for a vertical tank or length (l) of a horizontal tank. Step 3. Calculate the cross-sectional area of the tank using Equation 1. Equation 1: Cross-sectional Area, A = 3.14 x D x D/4 Step 4. Calculate the volume of the tank in cubic feet using Equation 2. Equation 2: Volume in cubic feet = A x h [for a vertical tank] Volume in cubic feet = A x l [for a horizontal tank] Step 5. Convert the volume of the tank from cubic feet to gallons using Equation 3. Equation 3: Volume in gallons = (Volume in cubic feet) x 7.48
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range