stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Stainless steel plate how to distinguish between good and bad, there are several thick?
- Stainless steel society due to overstocking. According to the length of time due to overstocking and keeping quality, in general there are two types of:It is not a long time due to overstocking, storage and good processing unit holds not only the original quality certificate or copy, and steel or mark on the packaging and taste and clear. For the identification of this stainless steel, it is also possible to check the mark on the steel or package only on the basis of the quality certificate.Another is the backlog of longer time, storage is not perfect, neither quality certificate, steel or packaging on the mark has not obvious or fall off. For the identification of this type of stainless steel, mainly to conduct in-depth investigation and research, to the processing unit to access the original documents. In general, invoices and other original documents are marked with steel etc.. If there is no steel to access local records, then the price data, the price to ascertain no.. This is to determine several effective methods, but often the wrong person. Therefore, it is necessary to master the method of identifying objects.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is the abbreviation of stainless acid resistant steel, corrosion resistance of air, steam, water and other corrosive media or stainless steel grades, known as stainless steel;
- Q:What's the difference between stainless steel 8K and BA?. How to distinguish from the surface of materials?
- Unlike abrasive materials, the 8K has lower surface roughness than the BA board, and the BA board can be used as a mirror. Imagine how bright the 8K is, and it's hard to distinguish between the naked eye and the naked eye.
- Q:Which is better, stainless steel plate kitchen?
- Classification according to functional characteristics can be divided into non-magnetic stainless steel, easy to cut stainless steel, low temperature stainless steel, high strength stainless steel and so on. Because the stainless steel material with excellent corrosion resistance, formability, and compatibility in a wide temperature range, strong toughness characteristics, so get widely used in heavy industry, light industry, supplies industry and construction decoration industry.
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- Stainless steel sheet S2 stands for thickness 2mm
- Q:How to calculate the weight of stainless steel plate?
- There are usually only six kinds of steel related to the application of building construction. They all contain 17 to 22% chromium, and better steel also contains nickel. The addition of molybdenum can further improve atmospheric corrosion, especially for atmospheric corrosion resistant chlorides.
- Q:How thick is 10gauge in stainless steel plate?
- The word "gauge" is interesting. This term is often seen in articles reading about metal roofs. It is not a unit of measurement, but a standard measure of width or thickness.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of net drawing stainless steel users?
- Brushed stainless steel refers to: stainless steel surface like filamentous texture, this is only a stainless steel processing technology. The surface is Matt, and carefully look at the above there is a trace of texture, but can not touch it.
- Q:Comparison of three properties of aluminium plate, stainless steel plate and cold rolled plate?
- Stainless steel plate material is hard, not easy to shape, the color is monotonous, but the color is bright, not distortion;
- Q:What about black titanium stainless steel?
- A black titanium stainless steel plate in recent years a large number of signs used in industry (the back of the board also has some kind of black ash), not the actual titanium plate, the layer of black and no titanium metal components, stainless steel should be black.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range