stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Seeking stainless steel plate 304 material and 304j material what is the difference?
- 304J1 is a kind of material in stainless steel plate. Is 304 of copper containing material, deep drawing performance better than 304, mainly for deep processing purposes, but also belong to the nickel series.
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel coil or stainless steel plate?
- Stainless steel (Stainless Steel) is the abbreviation of stainless acid resistant steel, corrosion resistance of air, steam, water and other corrosive media or stainless steel grades, known as stainless steel;
- Q:What is the difference between stainless steel 304 and stainless steel 202?
- 304 stainless steel is a common stainless steel material, the density of 7.93 g/cm3, the industry is also called 18/8 stainless steel. High temperature resistance of 800 degrees, with good processability, high toughness characteristics, widely used in industry and furniture decoration industry and food and medical industry. The common marking methods in the field are 0Cr18Ni9, SUS304.
- Q:304 stainless steel has several advantages, a few big advantages, the more concrete the better?
- 304 stainless steel has excellent stainless steel corrosion resistance and better intergranular corrosion resistance. The oxidizing acid, in the experiments: the concentration of more than 65% of boiling temperature following nitrate, 304 stainless steel has high corrosion resistance. Alkaline solution and most organic acids and inorganic acids also have good corrosion resistance.
- Q:Are stainless steel plates 3.4mm or 3.5mm thick?
- There are stainless steel sheets in these two specifications.According to standard GB/T 708-2006 cold rolled steel sheet size tolerances, the stainless steel sheet thickness is 0.3~4 mm,
- Q:Stainless steel wire drawing without fingerprints, what principle?
- As for sandblasting, the surface roughness is higher than the wire drawing, and the stainless steel has no gloss (which makes the customer fail to see the stainless steel parts and sometimes lower the grade). Liquid blasting is recommended to achieve relatively better surface treatment results.Commercial kitchen experts completely hand, no copy paste. Please give favorable comments.
- Q:What's the difference between the 304 stainless steel plate and the 310S stainless steel plate?
- 304 is a versatile stainless steel which is widely used in the manufacture of equipment and parts requiring good overall performance (corrosion resistance and formability). In order to maintain the inherent corrosion resistance of stainless steel, steel must contain more than 18% chromium, more than 8% of the nickel content. 304 stainless steel is a brand of stainless steel produced according to the ASTM standard in the United states.310S stainless steel austenitic chromium nickel stainless steel has good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, because the higher percentage of chromium and nickel, which has much better creep strength, can continuously work under high temperature, good heat resistance, softening temperature is more than 800, and the allowable stress continued to decrease, the highest use temperature of 1200 DEG C. For Ni (Ni), chromium (Cr) content is high, with good oxidation resistance, corrosion resistance, acid and alkali resistance, high temperature performance, high temperature resistant steel dedicated to the manufacture of electric furnace tube and so on, increase the amount of carbon austenitic stainless steel, due to the solid solution strengthening effect to the strength improved, chemical composition characteristics of austenitic stainless steel is chrome, nickel based addition of molybdenum and tungsten, niobium and titanium elements, as its face centered cubic structure, and strength and high creep strength at high temperature.
- Q:What is the area of stainless steel plate?
- For example, a steel coil with known weight, thickness, length, width, and price, you can work out the cost price of each meter, and then you can set the price as you expect it
- Q:What do stainless steel 304 industrial surfaces refer to?
- The industrial surface is the ordinary pickling surface, which is treated by the last pickling process. Is the kind of white surface that you see at ordinary times. The bright surface of life is the surface of which is further polished or annealed.
- Q:What are the main chemical constituents of stainless steel plates?
- Stainless steel not only refers to a stainless steel, but more than one hundred kinds of industrial stainless steel, the development of each kind of stainless steel in its specific application areas have good performance. The key to success is to find out what the purpose is, and then determine the correct type of steel. There are usually only six kinds of steel related to the application of building construction. They all contain 17 to 22% chromium, and better steel also contains nickel. The addition of molybdenum can further improve atmospheric corrosion, especially for atmospheric corrosion resistant chlorides.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range