stainless steel coils/plates/sheets
Any Port, China
Hot Rolled :
About 20 Tons
Hot Rolled/Cold Rolled
2B, BA, 2D, No1, No2, No4,NO.8,SB etc
Mill Edge / Slitting Edge
In bundles, or as customer's requirement
Place of Origin
Made in China
100% LC at sight,or 30%TT in advance, balance against B/L copy
With 30-40 days after deposit
Packaging & Delivery
Standard export packing or following customer's demand
Within 30-40 days after deposit or according to the order quantity
Detail picture of Products:
Those finished, after cold rolling, by heat treatment, pickling or other equivalent treatment and lastly by cold rolling to given appropriate luster.
Medical equipment, Food industry, Construction material, Kitchen utensils.
Those processed with bright heat treatment after cold rolling.
Kitchen utensils, Electric equipment, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.100 to No.120 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction.
Those finished by polishing with No.150 to No.180 abrasives specified in JIS R6001.
Kitchen utensils, Building construction, Medical equipment.
The surface finished by heat treatment and pickling or processes corresponding there to after hot rolling.
Chemical tank, pipe.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Normally 30-40 days, but mostly according to the specific requirements or the quantity
Q: Could you send me sample?
A: We can supply you with the sample for free, but the delivery charges will be covered by customers.
- Q:Why do galvanized and stainless steel sheets buy more expensive than thin ones?
- Feels like you rarely buy stainless steel plates. First of all, galvanized sheet or stainless steel is made of thick hot-rolled billets by cold rolling, so the thickness is generally thinner, and the more processing times, the greater the cost. That's why the thinner is thicker than the expensive one. Once again, the plate has a negative range of thickness, not necessarily all feet thick, and when buying a flat, with suppliers to explain your negative range requirements. If the 1.2MM board gives you 1.0MM, it's a bit too exaggerated.
- Q:Is there any magnetism in 304 stainless steel?
- The magnetic material itself is not magnetic, because of some processing reasons, resulting in magnetic, but its relatively weak magnetic, and other carbon steel material is still different. 304, the magnetic properties of stainless steel is weak magnetic, if it is strong magnetic, it is not true 304 stainless steel.
- Q:What does stainless steel sheet S2 stand for?
- Stainless steel sheet S2 stands for thickness 2mm
- Q:What's the difference between 304 stainless steel and 314?
- All belong to austenitic stainless steel, 304 is the most common, and 314 of the alloy content is higher than 304, better performance, especially high pressure heat resistance.
- Q:What type of welding rod is used for 304 stainless steel plate welding?
- 304 stainless steel is the United States brand, equivalent to the domestic brand 06Cr19Ni10, usually with A102 or A107 welding rod.
- Q:Stainless steel plate glued to tiles, what glue?
- For the high temperature does not exceed 200 degrees, and is transparent, can be used to connect the WB66 type of glue glue, the glue adhesive glue is professional, high temperature resistant and can be used in metal adhesive bonding, high speed, high strength, good toughness, long shelf life, suitable for viscose between ceramic and metal the.
- Q:What is the stainless steel grid board? What areas of stainless steel mesh panels are used in?
- Stainless steel grid plate, also called stainless steel steel grid plate, the two are the same product, just name different
- Q:What welding equipment do we need for welding stainless steel sheet and stainless steel square tube?
- You want to use argon arc welding. Stainless steel has good weldability, so you only need to weld it. Stainless steel welding is simple, the process is not high, plate deformation is very large, but after welding needs pickling and polishing.Argon arc welding is completely different from electrode welding. It has less welding defects because of its bright arc welding. No splash surface forming well.
- Q:Stainless steel plate more than the thickness of the wire can not be drawn ah?
- Cold can be the basic drawing, cold always have 6, but can also be hot drawing due to the surface, the surface of the hot rolling drawing look is not obvious, many processing plants also willing to help you fill wire drawing, hot rolled board should be relatively large, artificial lift, so drawing up a lot of trouble....12 thick thought it should be no problem
- Q:What is stainless steel AB board, please?
- The 2B board is basically a matt surface, according to a BA object, in approximate mirror, can more clearly illuminate the object (a little paste).
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range