CMAX 14 inch Hot Aluminum Alloy wheels for cars rims
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 100 set
- Supply Capability:
- 50000 set/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1 .14 inch Hot Aluminum Alloy wheels for cars rim Description：
Aluminum alloy wheel hub is designed for automobile, a barrel shaped metal parts used to support the tyres within the tire profile. The original factory wheel hub on the market can be divided into steel wheel hub and alloy wheel hub according to the material. Compared with the former, the latter have more advantages. Aluminum alloy wheel hub is an excellent representative of alloy wheel hub.
2.Main Features of the Aluminum Alloy wheels for cars rims：
• Light weight
• High manufacturing accuracy
• High strength
• Small inertia resistance
• Strong heat dissipation ability
• Good visual effect
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How about your company？
A world class manufacturer & supplier of castings forging in carbon steel and alloy steel，is one of the large-scale professional investment casting production bases in China,consisting of both casting foundry forging and machining factory. Annually more than 8000 tons Precision casting and forging parts are exported to markets in Europe,America and Japan. OEM casting and forging service available according to customer’s requirements.
②How to guarantee the quality of the products？
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test；We resolutely put an end to unqualified products flowing into the market. At the same time, we will provide necessary follow-up service assurance.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pecific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers.Commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
- Q:Why did the American civilization not invent the wheel?
- Above so many "said", because these views and evidence are from the same source: Jarald Diamond's masterpiece "guns, bacteria and steel."
- Q:Factory installed Alloy Wheels on a 2010 Ford Fusion SEL (with 10 spokes). Info on best type of brushes/clothes etc. would also help. Thanks!
- check out the stuff at your local auto parts store, lots of bush types plus cleaners and polishing rags etc. as far as cleaners and polish I think Mothers is the best.
- Q:Do you know how to built a 3 wheel mousetrap car that goes straight, and far. Any suggestion, or website that show how. Any thing relates to making a 3 wheel mousetrap car. Thanks
- 1.) the first site shows a pic and description of a 3 wheeled mousetrap car. 2.) site has a great picture of a car with 3 wheels also. 3.) site shows a 3 wheeled mousetrap car with a spool for the front wheel it is toward the middle of the page. One hint for the wheels would be to cut a balloon just behind the tube that you blow into and use the larger part to go over your wheels. This makes the wheels go faster due to reducing the friction.
- Q:hey! so i heard this song and i need to know what its called.it goes like "and the wheels keep on turnin' (and the wheels keep on turnin)its kind of slow, kind of country.help!!!
- wheel in the sky by tony banks ? try that.
- Q:Help, the wheel was stolen one, the size of the impact of it?
- The same axle should be equipped with the same specifications, structure, manufacturers, pattern tires (load index, speed level consistent).
- Q:should i try some 54‘s or 52‘smostly for street7.8 deck7.75 truckslet me know what you guys think
- 52 but i would recccomemend 50 or 51- buy either spitfire wheels or bones wheels-bearings should be bones reds
- Q:Which vehicle is better on snowy, and / or icy roads? Front wheel drive, all wheel drive. or 4 wheel drive??
- 4 Wheel Drive is the best. though All Wheel Drive is basically the same thing. Either of those beats front or rear wheel drive. Those people up top don't know what they are talking about. If you have 4 wheels providing the power then you have better ability to stay on the road. I live in Colorado and it is very, very icy here. My car is 4wd, my friend has front wheel drive. he can go half as fast as me and still be sliding out everywhere while I'm going twice as fast with no problems at all.
- Q:Car dealers on the road, the wheels themselves flew, hit the roadside car repair two people, the responsibility to whom?
- Insurance company! Buy a car company!
- Q:Why do many high end bikes have more spokes in the rear wheel than in the front? I understand that the rear wheel supports more weight and it drives the bike. However when you brake hard weight shifts forward and most of the braking torque is thru the front wheel. I‘d think the front wheel should be as least as strong as the rear? Am I missing something?
- The braking is on the rim. No torque is applied to the front wheel. Rear wheel carries 2/3 of the weight or more. Also must endure torque loads from the hub. I've never been a fan of less spokes. The weight saving is negligible. The aero improvement is imaginary, as more spokes approach a disc aerodynamically. Stiff wheels deliver power to forward motion more efficiently.
- Q:What is the relationship between the wheel speed and the speed of the car? Usually we said the speed sensor is measuring the wheel speed? What is the speed of the car?
- Wheel speed is to reflect the speed of car driving, is measured with a wheel speed sensor, that is, ABS wear sensor. The speed sensor is usually installed in the gearbox output shaft. Refers to the gearbox output torque! The speed of the car is measured with a wheel speed sensor!
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like