Order On-line Tracking
Aluminium Alloy Wheel for Best Pormance No. 409
1. Structure of Aluminum Alloy Wheel Description：
Aluminum alloy wheel is designed for automobile, a barrel shaped metal parts used to support the tyres within the tire profile. The original factory wheel hub on the market could be divided into two kinds according to the material. That is steel wheel hub and alloy wheel. Compared with the former, the latter have more advantages. Aluminum alloy wheel is an excellent representative of alloy wheel. Pls check the following details and please feel free to contact us if any questions.
2. Aluminum Alloy Wheel Production Procedure and Machines:
• Casting Machine Melting & Full Heat Treatment
• CNC machine CNC made in Taiwan
• Painting Line Full automatic Painting
3. Aluminum Alloy Wheel No.409 Images:
4. Aluminum Alloy Wheel No.409 Specifications & Advantage:
|13X5.5||+35||59.5||4||114.3||machine face w/red ring|
• Lighter than tube wheels makes the car much more petrol saving
• Better cooling performance in longdistance and high speed driving
• Bigger external diameter
• High speed lowering tyre termperature can reduce wear resistance prevent tyre-shoulder seperation
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
①How do you control your aluminium alloy wheel quality?
We have established the international advanced quality management system，every link from raw material to final product we have strict quality test as following:
Quality Control Certifications : JWL.VIA Japanese Standard
Impact fatigue testing
Bending fatigue testing
Radial run out testing
Dynamic balance testing
②How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of product within 3 working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The specific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers’ requirement as commonly 7 to 10 working days can be served.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|