Navigation System For Cars
Navigation System For Cars Related Searches
Navigation System For Cars Supplier & Manufacturer from China
Okorder.com is a professional Navigation System For Cars supplier & manufacturer, offers integrated one-stop services including real-time quoting and online cargo tracking. We are funded by CNBM Group, a Fortune 500 enterprise and the largest Navigation System For Cars firm in China.
Tire Warranty Help.?
- You hit a pothole or other road hazard. That is what caused the bubble, which technically is known as pinch-shock damage. Not the tires fault. If you had bought a Road Hazard Warranty this would be a covered condition. But you made your choice and now you need to live with it. Life is full of risks. You took yours and trying to pass the blame to Continental doesn't change that. Pinch-shock is more likely to occur in under-inflated (overloaded) tires BTW - when was the last time you check your inflation pressures?s
Changing tire size? 235 to 225?
- When considering changing wheel and tyre sizes, it is necessary to maintain a diameter that is as close as possible to the original so that the gearing of the drive train is not adversely impacted. Doing so will also ensure that the ride height will not change significantly. The new tyre will have a 12.71% (15mm) increase in overall diameter It is recommended to only change by a max of 2.5%s
Can car tires cut?
- Tire side scratches are recommended for timely replacement. Because the side of the tire is relatively weak, if the side scratches almost impossible to repair, such as continue to use, there is the risk of puncture, there are security risks.s
General trolley ordinary car tires were punctured can continue to open it, up to how far can run?
- General car after the quench is basically not open, such as continue to open, not only to the tire, the vehicle damage is self-evident, will not change called 4S point rescue services
i just blew out my tire?
- Don't drive on a flat tire.Put on the spare and have the tire replaced by the shop that sold them to you.s
need help with tire size?
- The tire will fit the rim. The 185 is the width of the tire and that remains the same. The number changing is the aspect ratio and by increasing the number you are increasing the outside diameter of the tire. This will alter the speedometer as well as the handling of the vehicle. It is always wise to use recommended tire sizes for any vehicle. There are alternate sizes however. Contact your dealer for recommended size options from the manufacturer of the vehicle. This will make sure your car still performs safely.s
Proper tire inflation?
- god these are horrible answers. yes you could set the tire pressure higher, but many things can go wrong in doing so. by setting the tire pressure higher it means the tire is more inflated, and when driving fast, theres less of a contact patch on the road, giving you worse traction at high speeds, not to mention if you hit a bump or pothole at high speeds with over inflated tires you might lose traction. i said over inflating because thats what youd be doing. the reason the manufacturer set that psi level is because its the level of psi that will work with that vehicles geometry and weight. anything higher or lower will sacrifice tire life. if you inflated your tires up to 42 psi, youd wear it down the middle and youd have to buy tires sooner because your tires would be bald down the middle and still have tread left on the sides. also setting your tire pressure so close to the max pressure is dangerous. although some tires specificy what the max pressure is (hot air pressure or cold) and you want to stay away from them, atleast 5 psi. because when your driving a lot, lets say going fast on the freeway or just anything over a mile. your air pressure goes up because the air expands. even though you set the tire pressure to lets say 40 psi when it was cold, its only measuring the pressure that given amount of air is putting on your gauge, when the tire heats up, the air expands raising your pressure. which if its too close to the max pressure could be dangerous, and wear your tires prematurely. if you do want to play with your tire pressure you can try in increments of 3 psi.s
- Not sure what you mean by "training" versus "racing." Clinchers for generally used for training, whereas tubulars are used by most in racing, because they are marginally faster. But, assuming you already have the wheels, you presumably already have clincher wheels, so only clincher tires will fit. What you want is a high end clincher, but you are not concerned with weight so much. You don't want ultra-low weight clinchers, because they are more prone to flats and marginal weight differences don't matter so much if you're just training. Since you're riding on the road, you'll probably want a no tread tire, such as the Detonators. But I would recommend some good Michelins, personally.s
How to build a boat
- Do you know how to build a boat? It is really a large project to build a boat, maybe we have to spend a very long time to build a boat. But how to build a boat is not so easy to an...
What is the truck of the year
- What is the truck of the year? Do you have any idea about the question? We know a lot of famous cars, they are honeylove to many people but what is the truck of the year?What is th...
How does a boat float on water
- How does a boat float on water maybe not so hard for us to answer,It is because of the buoyancy. But do you know in order to understand this question, people have tried their best ...
What is your future car in 2030
- Everyone has its own concept of future cars. What do you think cars will look like in future like in the year of 2030?Your future cars in future will be a living room with wheels. ...
How does a car suspension system work
- Do you know how does a car suspension system work? Many people knows, others don`t. Therefore, let us to explore how does a car suspension system work together.How does a car suspe...