Specification of Universal Windshield Wiper Blade-Stainless Steel Frame with Natural Rubber/Silicon Rubber - 590:
Inches for 590:
- PRT4 rubber technology providing smoother and quieter wiper performance and long lifetime
- Pre-assembled connector fits most of universal cars (special, universal, multi-functional types)
- Frameless car wiper blade adaptors fit for hook wiper arm
- Super flexible rubber can reduce windlift, aerodynamic arc--shaped
- Structure design provides conformed wrap to highly curved windshield
- Heat-treated high-carbon steel tension spring can evenly transfer and distribute pressure
Packaging: Blister and Paper Card / Box as per wanting design
- Q:Is my windshield wiper motor bad.?
- Yes it could be a bad motor or wiring or something else. I suggest you go test something to find out.
- Q:My windshield wipers park on the windshield when I turn my car off. A 1992 towncar. Is there an adjustment ??
- You need a new windshield wiper motor. Go to a junk yard and yank one off a similar car. They're easy to replace.
- Q:Volvo Windshield Wiper Help?
- A down comforter (where down refers to very light feathers)
- Q:Windshield Wiper Blade extremely slow. Motor Upgrade?
- The shaft that the arms go on may be dry and freezing up. Spray them down with PB Blaster after removing the arms. Run a new ground wire to the motor housing. if that does not help buy a rebuilt wiper motor from Advance Auto. Check the resistance of the wiper transmission by moving the linkages after the motor is removed.
- Q:how to install windshield wiper blades?
- On what? A train, a plane or motorcycle? use your common knowledge, remove one and reinstall the new one the same way you removed the 1st one. good luck
- Q:Best windshield wiper for a 2002 Toyota Camry? Best price?
- either or, think its 6 of one and half dozen of the other.insulation kit sounds easier to mess with.vermiculite is ok if your adding it as you build the chimney.
- Q:How do you remove windshield wiper arms on 2002 silverado 2500HD.?
- If you have already removed the cap and nut then just take a flat head screwdriver and pop it up to remove the wiper arm. This should work if everything is disconnected from the wiper motor.
- Q:Broke my windshield wipers - how much will it cost to fix/can I fix it myself?
- Windshield Wiper Replacement Cost
- Q:95 cadillac deville trying to locate the windshield wiper relays?
- Remember the guy that told you about the relay problem? Ask him.
- Q:VW Jetta (2009) Does anyone else think the windshield wipers are too slow, even on high?
- Nope. My 2006 GTI clears my windshield quickly even in heavy downpours. There is a small adjustor located on top of the wiper arm. Set it on its highest speed. Might want to check owners manual, too. It might be different on your 09.
Now our products include Universal frameless wiper blades, Specific fit (Exact fit) flat wiper blades and Multifunctional soft wiper blades, and the most complete sizes of our products range from 11" to 28". Our product range is still growing. Throughout past years, we have been solely involved in the windscreen wiper blades for automotive aftermarket, with an emphasis on product quality together with a particular focus on giving first-class service to our ever-growing customer base. It is this focus on quality and service, we believe, that sets us apart from our competitors
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||71% - 80%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range