Model Number: Clear RH-8 Pattern Glass
Function: Acid Etched Glass,Heat Absorbing Glass
Technique: Clear Glass,Figured Glass,Frosted Glass
Type: Pattern Glass
Product Name: Pattern Glass
Size: 1500*2000mm, 1830*2440mm
Thickness: 3.5mm, 4mm, 5mm
Payment Terms: T/T or L/C
Packing: Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
Delivery Detail: Within 15 to 25 days after deposit payment or L/C
Features of Pattern Glass
Its wide range of patterns makes it highly suitable for decorative applications. Its surface patterns allow diffused daylight transmission but prevent visibility of activity, thus ensuring privacy.
- Q:What's the difference between crystal and ordinary glass?
- Gloss: turn a high grade crystal glass against the light, and you will find it like a beautiful handicraft. White, glittering and translucent, and reflects the charming multicolored light, and low-end crystal or ordinary glassware in these areas there will be a big gap. What's more, in some ordinary glass containers, there are a lot of bubbles, and the color will be dirty and dark.Purchase of crystal glass
- Q:Aluminum alloy window material is good, how to assemble?
- Glass: used for aluminum alloy doors and windows, ordinary flat glass, it is best to float process produced by flat glass. There are toughened glass, pointed glass, heat reflective glass, etc..Auxiliary material: filling material, glass cushion block, sealing material.Filling material: it is used as the backing material for filling seam. It belongs to R polymer foam, and its shape is generally round, semicircle, oval and triangle. Specifications are lOmm, 30mm and 50mm three kinds of polyethylene foam. The elongation is 50% and tensile strength is between 0.359 and 0.517MPa.
- Q:Tempered and reinforced glass
- National construction technical specification for application of glass JGJ113-2003 provisions of the landing door glass must use safe glass, is from the protection of person to consider.
- Q:Medium temperature glass flake clay products
- Glass scales prevent the erosion of base material by water vapor and chemical solvents. The degree of chemical resistance of the substrate or coating varies with the chosen glass material, and the glass scale, which is made of c- glass, has excellent chemical durability.
- Q:Failure reasons and solutions of insulating glass.
- The production of hollow glass raw material quality; key factors affect the service life of hollow glass sealant is ageing resistance and desiccant adsorption capacity, and the determining factor is the performance of sealant. Because no matter how much the desiccant adsorption capacity, inside the hollow glass after a certain limit, when the hollow glass desiccant completely saturated, again good desiccant also unable to water vapor adsorption, then the hollow glass is invalid. Only when the sealant has good sealing performance, moisture permeability coefficient is low, the amount of water vapor into the hollow glass rarely, and keep this state, only rarely can guarantee the hollow glass desiccant inside gas drying, so as to ensure the effect of hollow glass.
- Q:What are the raw materials of glass fiber reinforced plastic?
- The concept of composite material means that a material can not meet the use requirements, and needs to be composed of two or more than two materials together to form another material that can meet the requirements of people, that is composite material. For example, a single kind of glass fiber, although high in strength, but the fiber is loose, can only withstand tension, can not bear bending, shear and compressive stress, it is difficult to make a fixed geometry, is loose software.
- Q:What kind of material is glass made of?
- 1. isotropic particles of glass are arranged irregularly in general, but are statistically uniform, so that their physical and chemical properties are the same in any direction. The crystal is anisotropic. Examples: resistivity, thermal conductivity, transmissivity, refractive index, etc..2. there is no fixed melting point. Glass changes from solid to liquid and varies gradually over a range of temperatures. The crystal is determined by melting point, for example, (water ice crystals) in C melt 0 Eve joy. This property of glass makes it possible to be shaped by blowing, pulling, pressing, and other methods.3. tunability of composition and properties. The properties of the glass may vary continuously and gradually within a certain range with their properties. The crystal has a fixed component and a definite performance. In this way, we can adjust the composition of the glass, so that its performance meets the requirements of the use.
- Q:What is the raw material of glass products?
- Ordinary glass is the raw material of soda (sodium carbonate), limestone (calcium carbonate) and silica by high temperature reaction, with sodium silicate, calcium silicate and silica products, according to the needs of different substances will add color.For example, adding chromium oxide (Cr2O3) glass, is green; adding manganese dioxide (MnO2), purple glass; adding cobalt oxide (Co2O3) glass, blue glass, copper, copper oxide is high if the glass appeared blue and green; in order to lower the price of cuprous oxide (Cu2O) when there is red glass.Now, people use the oxide of rare earth elements as coloring agents to make all kinds of high-grade color glass. Colored glass doped with rare earth elements has a bright, bright color and even changes colors in different light. For example, in the glass of neodymium oxide has this characteristic, it shows purple red in the sunlight, in the fluorescence of purple blue, very beautiful. There is a kind of glass that changes with the intensity of light. People use it as the lens of glasses and the window glass of the house. With this kind of glass as a window, the room can maintain a certain brightness, and no longer need to use curtains to shade, so some people call it "automatic curtain"". It can prevent the UV rays of the sun through the library and Museum Library, installed on the glass, can protect the books and cultural relics from UV damage, in addition to the rare earths, directly adding tungsten and platinum in the glass, can also be made of glass.
- Q:Who can tell me the raw material and function of the flashy glass?
- The forming process of float glass is completed in the tin bath which passes through the protective gas (N2 and H2). The molten glass from the pool kiln in the continuous inflow of floating on the surface of liquid tin and relative density on the gravity and surface tension, the glass liquid level in the swing, tin flat, smooth surface, hardening and cooling was cited on the transition table.
- Q:What kind of glass is alkali free high borosilicate?
- With low density, high chemical durability, and excellent thermal stability, it also has the surface clean, widely used in TFT-LCD LCD glass substrate, excellent flatness characteristics of up to 92% of the visible light transmittance, and excellent alkali precipitation, widely used in optical coating industry, semiconductor industry.
Our professionally trained warehouse staff ensures that your glass is safely loaded so that it reaches its destination in the same perfect condition in which it left our production facility. We are constantly evolving our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
South America 22
Eastern Europe 4
Southeast Asia 7
Mid East 25
South Asia 6
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average