Model Number: Clear RH-3 Pattern Glass
Function: Acid Etched Glass,Heat Absorbing Glass
Technique: Clear Glass,Figured Glass,Frosted Glass
Type: Pattern Glass
Product Name: Pattern Glass
Size: 1500*2000mm, 1830*2440mm
Thickness: 3.5mm, 4mm, 5mm
Payment Terms: T/T or L/C
Packing: Wooden crates worthy for ocean and land carriage.
Delivery Detail: Within 15 to 25 days after deposit payment or L/C
Features of Pattern Glass
Its wide range of patterns makes it highly suitable for decorative applications. Its surface patterns allow diffused daylight transmission but prevent visibility of activity, thus ensuring privacy.
- Q:Ask the glass making processWhat kind of material is the glass made of? What material is good?
- The glass production process mainly includes: raw material pre processing. The massive raw material crushing, wet material drying, iron containing raw materials for iron removal treatment, in order to ensure the quality of glass batch preparation. 2. The melting of glass batch. High temperature heating in the furnace or crucible kiln, to form a uniform, no bubble, and meet the requirements of molding liquid glass. The forming of liquid glass products. Processed into the required shape, such as tablet, a variety of utensils. The heat treatment by annealing and quenching process, eliminate the internal stress generated or glass phase separation or crystallization, and the change of glass structure.
- Q:What kind of glass material is used in the aquarium?
- Float glassClear float glass is a paste by the control gate into the tin groove, due to gravity and surface tension of molten tin floating on the surface after re entering the glass Lengcao Xu, smooth, corrugated and made to disappear. Dark green, smooth surface, no ripple, good perspective, with a certain toughness.
- Q:Comparison of plexiglass steel bridge and inorganic glass steel bridge
- 7, low cost, small fluctuations in raw material prices. 8, heat insulation, sound-absorbing. 9, non combustible. 10, the waste can be used for processing, after smashing the landfill, no pollution to water, soil and air, is an ideal material of environmental protection. Disadvantages of inorganic glass fiber reinforced plastics: 1. Toughness is lower than plexiglass. 2, waterproof performance second only to plexiglass.
- Q:What materials are needed for the production of glass bottles and what are their proportions?
- There are many kinds of glass, different kinds, different uses, and different ingredients.
- Q:What materials do we need to make glass septic tanks?
- 9., the product covers only 60 ~ 80% of the brick and concrete septic tank, which saves land and improves the flexibility of site selection.10., the comprehensive cost is low, and the overall cost is more economical compared with the brick and concrete septic tank.
- Q:Glass fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) is a new type of composite material. What is the raw material?
- Glass fiber reinforced plastics have the advantage of high strength:Ordinary glass is a brittle material of low strength. If fused glass is made into very fine glass fiber, its properties change greatly. Glass fibers are soft and can even be woven into cloth. At the same time, the thinner the glass fiber, the higher its strength. The strength of GRP can be compared to that of reinforced concrete. In reinforced concrete, the main force to bear external force is steel, but concrete is indispensable, it will bond the steel as a whole, not only gives the building components in a definite shape, but also increase the strength. In glass fiber reinforced plastics, glass acts as reinforcing steel, while bakelite acts as concrete. The combination of the two makes glass fiber steel an amazing strength.Glass fiber reinforced plastics not only has high strength, but also has excellent corrosion resistance, thus becoming an important corrosion-resistant material. Lead, once a corrosion resistant metal material, is resistant to sulfuric acid, which is highly corrosive. The reason is that the formation of Pb and concentrated sulfuric acid to dissolve lead sulfate, become a kind of protective film on the surface of the dense metallic lead, so the chemical reaction kettle and lead lined pipes used, can also be used for enamel liner. If fiberglass is used, the corrosion resistance meets the requirements. Also used for glass steel valves, pumps, fans, suitable for the transport of corrosive liquid tank car and train tanker, waste acid waste liquid pool in the village and a large area in the storage tank, chemical plant production storage corrosive liquid corrosion on the ground. The corrosion of petroleum is also very strong, and glass fiber reinforced plastics can be used instead of steel pipes to make oil pipelines and oil trucks, which greatly saves the steel.
- Q:There are several appearances of the quality defects of ordinary flat glass
- If molten glass contains gas, it forms bubbles when it is formed. Bubbles mainly affect the transmittance of glass, reduce the mechanical properties of glass, but also affect people's vision, resulting in deformation of the biological image, the main reason is that the purity of raw materials is not enough.
- Q:The main reasons for failure of air glass are outlined
- The typical phenomenon of the failure of insulating glass products is that the condensation and water inflow in the insulating glass interlayer affect not only the appearance of the whole glass, but also the thermal performance of the whole glass.
- Q:The difference between glass wool, rock wool, mineral wool
- Mineral woolCotton like short staple fibers made from silicate melts, including slag cotton, rock wool, glass wool and ceramic fibers, generally only refer to the first two.By the above two concepts, we should compare the difference between rock wool and slag cotton.
- Q:What is glass made of?
- The main raw materials of glass are: quartz sand, limestone, feldspar, soda ash, boric acid and so on.Glass production process includes batching, melting, forming, annealing and other processes
Our professionally trained warehouse staff ensures that your glass is safely loaded so that it reaches its destination in the same perfect condition in which it left our production facility. We are constantly evolving our packing and loading techniques to ensure easier off-loading, minimal breakage, and other safeguards to combat seasonal changes in climate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
South America 22
Eastern Europe 4
Southeast Asia 7
Mid East 25
South Asia 6
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Russian
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average