Clear Float Glass of high quality include PDP Glass, automobile glass, mirror glass, coating glass, etc. It has been widely recognized by customers.
1. Good Panel Quality
2. Excellent Optical Performance
3. Complete Specifications
4. Easy to be processed (being tempered, coated, mirror-made, etc.)
Clear Float Glass is widely used in electrical panels, optical panels, mirrors, coated glass, automotive glass, building glass, etc.
- Q:What is glass fiber reinforced nylon?
- GFR-nylon adds a certain amount of nylon resin in glass fiber reinforced plastic (FR-PA) and can be divided into long glass fiber reinforced nylon coating prepared (fiber and plastic particles equal, generally about 10mm) and the short cut fiber after mixing, or continuous fiber guide short glass fiber into double screw extruder continuous shear mixing of reinforced nylon (glass fiber length of about 0.0.7mm. 2.) belongs to the nylon polyamide amine in its main chain. Amino is polar, due to the effects of hydrogen bonding and attract each other. So the nylon easy to crystallize, can be made into high strength fibers. Polyamide as translucent cuticle toughness or white crystalline resin, often made of cylindrical pellets for polyamide plastic with molecular weight ranging from 15 thousand to 20 thousand.
- Q:Use of glass flake cement
- Coatings containing glass flakes are much harder than epoxy or polyester resin without glass flakes, and therefore have higher surface abrasion resistance.
- Q:What is the difference between acrylic board, lotus board, organic board and PVC board?
- PVC board is a kind of vacuum plastic film. It is used in the surface packing of various panels, so it is also called decorative film and adhesive film. It is applied to many fields such as building materials, packaging, medicine and so on. Among them, the building materials industry accounted for the largest proportion, 60%, followed by the packaging industry, as well as other small range of applications. According to the degree of soft and hard can be divided into soft PVC and hard PVC. According to the production process can be divided into PVC crust foam board and PVC free foaming board.
- Q:The use of quartz sand
- Quartz sand is quartz quartz stone crushing processed. Rock (quartz), also known as silica, is a hard, abrasion resistant and chemically stable silicate mineral. In nature, quartz sandstone, quartzite and quartz quartz exist. Quartz sandstone is a consolidated clastic rock with a quartz content of more than 95%,
- Q:How to choose floor tiles?
- At present, the market of ceramic tile products according to the use of materials and manufacturing processes are divided into the following categories: mosaic is mainly divided into glass mosaic (raw materials for glass) and ceramic mosaic two. Mainly used for decorative wall. Glazed tile of this tile is made of tile bottom and surface of a layer of glazed, that is, in the ceramic embryo on the glaze, after high temperature and high pressure firing, ceramic tile glaze is mainly to increase the beauty of the role of ceramic. Glazed tiles are divided into floor tiles and wall tiles according to the place of use. According to the degree of finish is divided into yaguangyoumianzhuan and light glazed tiles.
- Q:Does anyone know iPhone's toughened glass production process? Thank you
- Then the glass (CNC) carved machine milling, drilling, trenching and processing; (quality check)4. followed by ultrasonic cleaning machine cold processing of semi-finished glass cleaning;5., the next step is to carry out the chemical strengthening process and enter the chemical strengthening furnace;
- Q:What kind of glass material is used in the aquarium?
- Float glassClear float glass is a paste by the control gate into the tin groove, due to gravity and surface tension of molten tin floating on the surface after re entering the glass Lengcao Xu, smooth, corrugated and made to disappear. Dark green, smooth surface, no ripple, good perspective, with a certain toughness.
- Q:How is glass made? What are the main ingredients?
- Melting. The glass mixture is heated in a bath or crucible furnace at a high temperature (1550-1600 degrees) to form a liquid glass that is uniform, free of bubbles and conforms to the molding requirements.
- Q:The preparation process of glass and the basic material and the function of raw materials
- The main raw materials are: silica glass (sandstone), sodium carbonate, feldspar, dolomite, limestone and mirabilite.1, raw materials broken: the above raw materials broken into powder;2, weighing: according to the list of ingredients, called a certain amount of powder;3, will be called: the mixed powder mixing, stirring into a batch (colored glass and colorant);4, melting: the mixture into the glass furnace, melting at 1700 degrees into glass;5, forming: liquid glass forming device with the corresponding sheet glass, bottles, glass, lamp, glass tube, a fluorescent screen......6, annealing: the molding of a variety of glass products into the annealing furnace annealing, balance stress, to prevent self cracking
- Q:What is inorganic glass?Want to be a fish tank, where can I find inorganic glass?
- Organic glass fiber reinforced plastics are polymers, PMMA, molded or extruded, or poured directly from the monomer MMA. The inorganic glass is quartz glass, which is what we usually see
The company's main business is glass and products production, sale, glass processing, loading and unloading of labor services. With two glass production bases separately located in Zhuzhou and Zhangzhou, the company has 4 high quality float glass production lines, 1 on-line Low-E coating float line and the biggest glass processing center in central-south of China
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||ISO 9001:2008；ISO 14001:2004
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||9333,333 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range