1,Product range:P.C32.5,P.O42.5/42.5R/52.5 Ordinary Portland cement
2,Standard: In compliance to the national standards (GB175-2007)
a)2MT jumbo bag
b)50kg per bag then 40 bags into a 2MT sling bag
It is in the Economic Development Zones High-tech Building Materials Park.The main products of it company are 32.5, 42.5, 52.5-class high-performance portland cement, with an annual output of one million tons. And the company had been authorized to operate export.
Company was judged "the comprehensive utilization of resources enterprise" by the Shandong Economic&Trade Committee, the National Taxation Bureau of Shandong and the Shandong Local Taxation in November/2003. Company joined the China-EU Environmental Management of Park Cooperation (EMCP)Projects in April/2004.
Near port superiority: The company is 3.2km far away from the port,in the Port working Area, and the cargo can be carried on vehicles directly. Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola Nigeria etc.
- Q:What is the ratio of cement to sand to make concrete?
- Balakrishnan is suitable. basically i desire to intricate on it. What he means by using a million:3:6 and a million:2:4 is one area of Cement, 2 or 3 factors of sand and 6 or 4 factors of overwhelmed stone. it particularly relies upon on the point for which the concrete is used. frequently a million:3:6 is used for flooring with super length overwhelmed stone (40 mm nominal length), a million:2:4 is used for columns, beams, roof slabs etc. the blend a million:a million.5:3 is used for water tanks.
- Q:My question to those who are working in cement industry?
- There are two possible options. First you need to maximize the strength potential of the cement clinker you are blending with the natural pozzolan to make the pozzolanic cement. This means stabilizing the clinker mineralogy and boosting the alite content. You can do that by lifting LSF or SM dependent on your current clinker chemistry. Another alternative would be to add calcium fluoride to the raw mix. Secondly you could add a cement conditioner to activate the pozzolanic reaction in the cement. Possibly alkali carbonates or potassium sulphate.
- Q:What is significant is Cement PSI (Its power Strength)?
- Q:Does cement really float?
- let me think
- Q:Mixing sand and cement?
- I use a wheel barrow to mix my concrete and a hoe to mix in the water. It works better then a shovel. A ratio by volume is not hard to measure. Just put in four times the amount of builders sand that you will use in cement. A plastic container will do if it is large enough.
- Q:Repairing cement?
- clean out anything that is loose and hit it with a wire brush and clean it off with a brush...paint it with a concrete bonding agent and top with a portland cement mix...keep troweling it until hard...
- Q:cement question?
- quite expensive. asphalt would be the route to go.
- Q:temporary dental cement that burn my tongue?
- Many temporary cements contain eugenol (clove oil) - which gives a tingling or slight burning sensation when in contact with skin. I have never seen it cause a burn mark though The most popular brand in the UK is Temp Bond
- Q:how to test a cement resistor?
- Never heard of a cement resistor. Could be CERMET? But to test a resistor, connect the leads of the multimeter across it, (it has to be disconnected from any other circuit components) set the multimeter to the ohms mode. .
- Q:carpet padding on a cement floor whats good?
- Cement floors absorb water from the earth below and if not done properly will result in a soaked carpet and padding (which effectively becomes a sponge). You need to waterproof the cement floor. There is a product that is skimmed/troweled onto the floor to waterproof it, but do not know the manufacturer or product name. (An alternative would be to put a vapor barrier down before the padding). You also need to use the right type of padding on concrete, or use adhesive to adhere your padding or else the carpet will need stretched again before too long. Also, the tack strip should be glued against the walls instead of nailed in, unlike on a wood floor where nails would be used. Tack strips with masonry nails ar OK (just don't use the nail ones for a wood sub-floor).
Persently the company construct more than 30,000 square meter cement warehousing which can store both the large and small packing cement. The advanced technology and convenient transportation reduce the cost of transportation and storage greatly for the domestic and foreian customers. The cement product had selled to many countries,including Russia,South Africa,Angola,Nigeria,cameroun etc.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
20.00% Eastern Asia
||Laboratory certificate; Import and export registration certificate; The development of bulk cement in 2004 Advanced units; THE INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION NETWORK (english)
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average