||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Specification of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
1050 1060 1070 1100 1200 1235 / 3003 5052 5083 6061 6063 5005 etc.
Alloy or not
Non-alloy / Alloy
O, H112, T4, T5, T6, T651 etc.
Thickness: 0.5mm - 500mm
Width: 600mm - 2200mm
Length: 1000 - 6000mm or in coil size
Heat preservation\ refrigerator\ Furniture\ decorate\ industry\
construction\ mould and so on
1.With good plasticity no matter in Cold and Hot condition;
2. Can be pressed into various shapes of Construction Profile;
3. Easy to weld and cold process with good mouldability;
4. Can be processed into Sheet, Strip, Tube, Bar, Profile, Forged Piece, etc
5. Long life time.
wooden pallets or as customer request
30% by T/T as deposit, and the rest 70% balance before loading.
15-30 days after receiving the deposit.
Coating of Color Aluminum Coil
PVDF >=25micron POLYESTER>=18micron
E < 2 or it is not obvious by eyeballing
not lower than first grade Impact: no any crack (50kg/cm, ASTMD-2794:1993)
no any distortion and color change (in the 99 more or less 1 degree water,
then cooling 2 hours)
surface deep in the 5% muriatic acid and 5% NaCL,
interior deep in the 2% muriatic acid and 2% NaCL, after 48 hours, no change
Application of Color Coated Aluminum Coil
Main Usage: Aluminium curtaim wall, Aluminium Composite Panel, Aluminium Honeycomb Plate, Ceiling,
Roof, Roller Shutter Door, Garages Door, Furniture, Electronic Industry, etc.
> Precision aluminum plate
> Casting products
> Forging products
> Alloy selection
> Aluminum machining techniques
> Hot working
> Surface treatment
---High quality stainless steel with reasonable price.
---Wide excellent experiences with after-sale service.
---Every process will be checked by responsible QC.
---Professional packing teams which keep every packing safely.
---Trial order can be done in one week.
---Samples can be provided as your requirements.
- Q:If the aluminum coil is 220 kg, 0.3 thick and 500 wide, how much is the coil diameter?
- With the outer diameter and inner diameter, you can know the volume. With the density and volume, we can calculate the weight. And with weight, we can know the length.
- Q:Why couldn't an aluminum kayak work?
- Aluminum kayaks have been built. Few amateur builders know how to weld much less weld aluminum. Ideally you would need female molds and a press. Stretch forming can harden the aluminum and eliminate the need for a frame. If you make male molds, you could force form deck and hull parts and then join them. Read about amateur airplane builders. The big concern with an aluminum kayak is its tendency to stick to river rocks. Every whitewater run has devoured scores of aluminum canoes. Steel is possible.
- Q:Opinions wanted. Carbon or Aluminum?
- Just a little personal story here. I recently bought a new old stock Carbon Giant TCR Limited at a great price, did some wheel upgrades and the like then took it out for a ride. The difference between that bike and my Colnago Aluminum Dream (still have it) was amazing. The whole ride quality, smoothness and climbing ability of the CF bike was supierior to that of the Colnago. Or was it just the novelty of the newness? Sure the two have different geometries and gearing but I feel so much more comfortable on the CF giant for long (over 50 mile) rides then the Al. Colnago. Test ride them both, you'll see.
- Q:can automakers use honeycombed aluminum to strngthen the frames of automobiles?
- Cost is everything - if they get enough design margin from a single sheet that is the choice. Especially in fabrication costs. Besides cars are designed to crumple and a honeycomb structure may be too strong to dissipate crash forces as the body deforms in an accident. Aerospace uses that structure for light-weigh performance and can literally eat the extra cost.
- Q:A Good/Funny Slogan For Aluminum?
- Aluminum: Keeping stoners amazed for over 50 years!
- Q:aluminum fishing boat soundproofing?
- I have found that lining the boat with carpet makes a great sound proofer. Used carpet is a lot more pliable and cheaper to obtain. You can glue it in with liquid nails or such, or you can just set it inside so it can be removed when you need to dry out the boat. You can even put strips of foam board under the carpet to help even more. Glue your carpet to the foam board and then you have removable panels to ease with cleaning.
- Q:aluminum vs. steel trailer?
- Aluminum Trailer Frames
- Q:What is the best way to sand aluminum rims?
- Sanding Aluminum Wheels
- Q:Why does aluminum foil burn in a microwave but not in the oven?
- It is not designed to be used in a microwave because of the high temperatures.
- Q:Is it safe to bake with aluminum foil?
- Perfectly safe. I think you must be referring to the great aluminum pots and pans debacle Whereupon, several researchers found trace amounts of aluminum in the brains of dead alzheimer patients so, ergo, ipso, facto, aluminum causes alzheimers and everyone tossed their aluminum cookware. It was subsequently found to be the testing lab, who was finding the trace amounts of aluminum in the brain tissue, that was responsible for tainting their own equipment with trace aluminum, thus, they were finding it in EVERYTHING they tested. I still think it was the aluminum cookware industries way of getting us all to buy new pans LOL.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range