C60-8Crawler Excavator MINI
Servo Pilot Operation
Higher Working Stability
Operator Friendly Hydraulic System
No interference in simultaneous operations or their load
Accurate and punctual delivery of hydraulic power to each working unit
Versatile and compatible with various application-oriented accessories
Running Engine is from Europe
Excellent climbing capability
High running speed
RANGE OF OPERATION
Maximum Digging Reach
Maximum Digging Depth
Maximum Digging Height
Maximum Dumping Height
Minimum Platform Tail Tuning Radius
Minimum Digging Buildozing
Width of Platform
Width of Crawler
Distance from the Digging Arm to Rotate Machine
Maximum Length of transportation
Maximum Height for Bulldozing
THECHNICAL PERFORMANCE AND SPECIFCATION
Volume of Bucket
Hydraulic System Working Pressure
Maximum Digging Force
Pressure to the Ground
Maximum Traction Force
Swing Speed of Platform
Fuel Tank Capacity
Hydraulic Tank Capacity
- Q:what are these songs? with lyrics?
- The first is Santogold Lyrics to Les Artistes : What I'm searching for to tell it straight, I'm trying to build a wall Walking by myself down avenues that reek of time to kill If you see me keep going be a pass by waver Build me up, bring me down just leave me out you name dropper Stop trying to catch my eye I see you good you forced faker Just make it easy You're my enemy you fast talker Chorus: I can say I hope it will be worth what I give up If I could stand up mean for the things that I believe What am I here for I left my home to disappear is all I'm here for myself Not to know you I don't need no one else Fit in so good the hope is that you cannot see me later You don't know me I am an introvert an excavator I'm duckin' out for now a face in dodgy elevators Creep up and suddenly I found myself an innovator Chorus. Change, change, change, I want to get up out of my skin tell you what if I can shake it I'm 'a make this something worth dreaming of The second is The Ting Tings You never alter, you're always you Everything's breaking, but I don't care Smash the rest up, burn it down Put us in the corner 'cause we're into ideas Take these edges, they're inside out No one will notice, they're looking elsewhere We can be honest, we call it off We've got the choice if it all goes wrong [chorus] We walk We walk We walk We wa-alk You see the changes in things that come It's how you deal with it when switching off Make a decision, a precondition We've got the choice if it all goes wrong [chorus] [Bridge] Where nothing makes you feel good.... [x8] We've got the choice if it all goes wrong We walk We walk (if it all goes wrong) We walk We wa-alk (if it all goes wrong) We walk We walk (it makes you feel good, it makes you feel god) We walk we wa-alk (when it all goes wrong) We walk We walk We walk We wa-alk
- Q:What is The Transformer?
- That one you described he is called Demolishor and his vehicle mode are excavator and one big unicycle.
- Q:What if I accidentally cut an underground electric cable?
- You are supposed to call before you dig. The number to call is simply 811. I'm no scientist, but I don't think that water and exposed wiring are exactly friends. When it rains the water goes into the ground and can hit the exposed wiring. You may get a fine now, but think of how big the fine could be, maybe even criminal charges, if you don't report your mistake. They can repair it now before it causes too much trouble.
- Q:inspection and maintenance of excavator?
- machinery should always be inspected daily prior to commencement of work.simple walk around looking for obvious defects like leaks of hydraulic fluid from rams,oil patches underneath main body of machine.simple little things really, also get a grease gun and grease the nipples at least every 20 hrs of machine working.always check your reservoir's i.e water,fuel and hydraulic
- Q:Are there any benefits to owning construction equipment other then for personal use?
- The benefit is that you can write off a lot of expenses. You are still out the money. But, save a lot on taxes. The best benefit is that you are friends with the boss. HA!
- Q:Are there such things as a motorized shovel, or something to dig up soil other than an excavator?
- I would ask my self if moving a retaining wall was a good move as you live on a hill
- Q:Excavator card good test?
- Good test, as long as the money paid, will not be able to Ben?
- Q:The streets were wild and the ads said the excavator was carrying an oil hammer. What's the hammer?
- The piston weighs from a few hundred kilograms to several tons.Use the hammer pile sinking hammer should be tapped. If the heavy hammer hits, the hammer work is absorbed by the pile body most, the pile is not easy to break in, and the pile head is easily broken. There is a certain ratio between the hammer weight and the pile weight, or the hammer stress is controlled to prevent the pile from being damaged.
- Q:How I gain experience in EARTHMOVING civil Construction?
- Join the Operating Engineers Union. google it.
- Q:What kind of excavator is trong?
- Usually with tracks or wheels. Because of its special appearance, in the various titles, such as backhoes, backhoe digging machine, etc..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range