Brand Name: CBL
Model Number: YG120
After-sales Service Provided: No overseas service provided
Machine weight: 13600kg
Max drilling depth: 16m
Drilling diameter: 500-1500 mm
Power head torque: 17000-22000 N.M
Drilling head rate: 30-50 r/min
Max lifting force: 120 KN
Working mode: pressure drilling
Engine: YTR4105; 65kw
Slewing angle: 360 degree
Hydraulic system pressure: 28 Mpa
Technical data for crawler rotary drilling rig
Transportation size (L*W*H)
Track shoe width
Max drilling depth
Power head torque
Drilling head rate
Max lifting force
Steel rope diameter
Hydraulic system pressure
- Q:So on the way back from orlando we saw a semi with a DUG UP CASKET on the back (REAL) !!?
- That was god driving the semi! When things are slow or just to make a few extra bucks he does part time work in cemetery remodeling or soul slapping!
- Q:Hydraulic Power and speed?
- The basic formula for hydraulic power is proportional to the force and the flow. We can calculate from the power to find time and so speed. This is: power_watts = (force_newtons x displacement_meters) / time_seconds We need the time so: time = (force * displacement) / power The pressure is due to the resistance to flow. Determine the force from the pressure and the cross sectional area of the cylinder, where one pascal is one newton per square meter. area = pi * r^2 = pi * 0.0725m^2 = 0.016513m^2 The pressure is 36.3MPa. The force is: Force = pressure * area = 599422N. The displacement is the stroke of 1.52m, so from the above formula for time: time = (599422N * 1.52m) / 202000W = 4.51s The extension speed (velocity) is: velocity = distance / time = 1.52m /4.51s = 0.337m/s Edited later: I missed the point there are 2 cylinders. As there are 2 cylinders for the same flow, the speed is half of one cylinder: 0.337 / 2 = 0.1685m/s <== Answer (as for your answer)
- Q:Xbox Live/ Black Ops Zombies issue?
- try clearing your cache or deleting and re downloading it. If that doesn't work try calling xbox live and they will help yo fix the problem and make sure everything i plugged in right now fuses are blown and check the sound settings on black ops.
- Q:What type of contractor do I call?
- Hello! okorder.com and what you are willing to pay and masonry contractors will bid to earn your business. Your contact details remain private. Good Luck!
- Q:Daewoo solar 400 excavator?
- No idea sorry,but i searched for 30 minutes for an answer...
- Q:looking for the switch to change from cat controls to john deere controls on a cat 315 excavator?
- I okorder.com and hope you will find the information that you've been looking for. This may help you to get answer of your question. They are dedicated to export their quality heavy equipments such as used excavators, used wheel loaders, used bulldozers and trucks at competitive prices to overseas buyers.
- Q:Looking for a Mini Excavator?
- Just go and find an old backhoe...take the bucket and arm and attach to the front of the truck. then you need a way to power the hydraulic pump...you'll need the hoses and control levers off the backhoe as well as the afore-mentioned pump. You can mount the seat behind the contol levers... picture this, if you know what a backhoe is, take off the back half, beef up the trucks front end, mount a big hunk of iron for a bumper on front, and rig up a belt and tensioner to drive the pump, the ways to do it are limited by your imagination, you can go fixed or semi remote(removable), keep in mind your weights, you dont want to have to have a DOT permit every time you move it, and when retracted you will possibly have overhead clearance issues...or you can get a trailer and buy a used backhoe...or he could give you a shovel and put you to digging, I'm betting he likes my last idea best! I hope some of this helps, imagination can make anything possible...COOL.
- Q:Excavator, dump truck capacity in metric tons?
- well that stuff is pretty impressive, but try cubic yds or meters etc, it might help simplify it.
- Q:how to get my broken cat key out of the ignition switch?
- Caterpillar Ignition Switch
- Q:what is the largest machine of the world?
- The largest operating man made machine in the world is the CERN LHC. The Bagger 288 comes in second. Here are the details of both machines for you. The Bagger 288 is the largest digging machine in the world. The bucket-wheeler excavator named Bagger 288 (Excavator 288) is built by the German company Krupp. More specifically, it is a mobile strip mining machine. It is the largest tracked vehicle in the world at 13,500 tons. However, Bagger is powered from an external source and is more correctly described as a mining machine which can be moved, while the crawler-transporter was built as a self-powered, load-carrying vehicle. The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world's largest and highest-energy particle accelerator. It is now the worlds largest operating machine. It is expected that it will address the most fundamental questions of physics, advancing humanity's understanding of the deepest laws of nature. The LHC lies in a tunnel 27 kilometres (17 mi) in circumference, as much as 175 metres (574 ft) beneath the Franco-Swiss border near Geneva, Switzerland. I must make a comment concerning 'Flossie's' answer as balderdash. If he/she had done a little research, telephony or communication networks are a series of massive devices of which includes, computers, servers, satellites and transmission microwave towers, transmission wires, and not just 'one' machine. Just a point of correction. Hope this helps you. Regards, Warren
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range