1. Structure of Black Annealed Iron Wire Description：
Black Annealed Iron Wire is made of iron wire, mainly used as tie wire or binding wire in construction. We can produce annealed wire ranges from 16ga,16.5ga,17ga,18ga , customers orders are also acceptable.Anneal is to low the tensile strength of wire. The stove is solid and built with red bricks. The architecture of anneal stove is cuboid.Different thickness of wire require different temperature. Range is from 700°C to 900°C. Output of the anneal stove, the tensile strength is 400N~600N.Standard coil 10kg,25kg,50kg and so on .we can coiled with customer’s order.
* Black annealed wire is widely used as tie wire or baling wire in building, parks and daily binding.
* Black annealed wire is mainly processed into coil wire, spool wire or big package wire. Or further straightened and cut into cut wire and U type wire
* It is widely used for iron setting.
* It can be used for bailing hay in agriculture
2. Main Features of Black Annealed Iron Wire：
Mild steel wire with annealed heating treatment
Soften and flexible character
Easy to handle&install
Continuous coils and uniform diameters
Various size and packages available upon request
Ideal for binding or mesh making
3. Black Annealed Iron Wire Images
4.Black Annealed Iron Wire Specification
Black annealed wire
①How about your black annealed wire？
Our company is a professional manufacturer of wire in China. The mainly product is Galvanized Iron Wire and Black Annealed Iron Wire. Annually more than 10000 tons wires and wire mesh are exported to markets all over the world. Different kinds of wires and mesh are available according to customer’s requirements. We can offer high qulaity products with competitive price.
②Are you a factory?
Yes, we are a factory and a professional supplier for 15 years.
③How long can we receive the product after purchase?
In the purchase of Black Annealed Iron Wire within three working days, We will arrange the factory delivery as soon as possible. The pacific time of receiving is related to the state and position of customers. Commonly 15 to 20 working days can be served.
- Q:Ps3 wired controller?
- It sounds like the wire is loose. To fix this, you'll have to open up the controller and reattach/secure it. If the wire is exposed and is frayed, you'll probably have to get a new controller. This is very broad because you didn't specify the model of the controller. Some of the wired controllers use the normal Ps3-USB wire, while others do not. So, trying opening it up and securing the wire. If you're lucky and it's a Ps3-USB wire, replace it with a new wire. Otherwise, you'll have to get a new controller if you can't fix it.
- Q:Puddle light wiring diagram 2008 silverado.?
- One wire goes to the frame, the other to a 2 wire toggle switch (if you're using a light up switch it will have 3 wires) inside the cab, then connect the toggle switch to your positive battery terminal (or to the live wire going into your steering column if you want them to be switched on when the key is turned on)
- Q:what is the new resistance of the wire?
- Wire resistance =( length/area) x a constant When drawn, the wire radius is 1/4 of original, and it's length is 16 times of original (because volume is unchanged). Solve for new resistance/
- Q:Honda Civic cd player installation, wiring... HELP!?
- Car Stereo Radio Wiring Diagram - 1997 Honda Civic Radio Constant 12V+ Wire: Blue/White Radio Switched 12V+ Wire: Yellow/Red Radio Ground Wire: Black Radio Illumination Wire: Red/Black Radio Dimmer Wire: n/a Front Speaker Size and Location: 6 1/2″ Doors Left Front Speaker Wire (+): Blue Left Front Speaker Wire (-): Gray/Black Right Front Speaker Wire (+): Red/Green Right Front Speaker Wire (-): Brown/Black Rear Speaker Size and Location: 6″ x 9″ Rear Deck Left Rear Speaker Wire (+): Blue/Yellow Left Rear Speaker Wire (-): Gray/White Right Rear Speaker Wire (+): Red/Yellow Right Rear Speaker Wire (-): Brown/White
- Q:Speaker Wiring Issue(PLEASE HELP)?
- Dodge Stratus Wiring Diagram
- Q:Is this wire good for Guitar Wiring?
- Given okorder.com/ I hope this will help with your decision. Good luck!
- Q:Hard Wire Installation?
- Hard wire means it's not just plugged in. eg. using the cigarette lighter but instead is permanently wired in. All you need to do is wire the lights ground wire to any ground wire under the dash eg. ignition ground or radio ground ( wire will be black ) or directly to a screw that goes into any metal part of the chassis and wire the lights positive wire to either the accessory wire from your ignition (lights come on when car is on) or a constant power wire eg. radio power wire and wire in a toggle switch so you can turn the lights on or off at will.
- Q:How do I hook up a four wire stove with three wires?
- Your four-wire stove has a terminal where you can connect the bare/green and white wires together, most have a jumper to connect the two terminals. You don't want to leave any wires unconnected. The other two wires (red black) are connected the same way between 3-wire and 4-wire units. You'll have to buy a 3-wire cable for your stove to plug it into the 3-wire receptacle. The new code requires 4-wire connections. The bare/green wire and the white neutral wire are run back to the circuit breaker panel separately at which point the are connected together on a buss bar.
- Q:question about sub wiring?
- Too big of wire is just a waste of money. As Rick said, 12-16 is ideal for subs. 10 AWG would be the maximum size required.
- Q:why use steel wire in building construction?
- google for re bar
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range