Detailed Product Description
Overall-Persistent Making Efficienty for Rheology,
Complete Spread in the condition of middle cutt
||Organic Bentonite |
||As an improved assistant material of anti settling and thickening, our new organic |
|bentonite B38 was mainly applied for semi-polarity or high-polarity system, with a good |
|efficiency of thixotropy, and anti settling.It saves cost as replacement of most traditional |
|domestic and imported bentonite.|
||Nitrolacquer, Epoxy Resin Paint, Polyester Paint, Vinyl Ester Resin Paint, Polyester |
|Varnish, Marine Paint, Heavy Anti-Corrosive Paint, Chlorinted Rubber, Polyacrylic Acid|
|Paint, Bituminous Paint, Base Paint, Adhesive, Printing Ink, Sealing Compound etc..|
||The dosage of organic bentonite depends on the thickening level of requirement, the |
|control of sag resistance and anti-settling result for pigment etc. Normal dosage is|
|0.2%-3.0%, the dosage is better to be same as replacement when do the replacement,|
|then adjust accroding to the specific requirement,normally less than traditional one.|
||Easy-to-Use, Overall-Persistent Making Efficienty for Rheology, Complete Spread in the |
|condition of middle cutting, Simplifying Viscosity & Adjustment after sag resistance, |
|Good Stability of Heating, Good Stability of Storage.|
||Composition - Organic Montmorillonite Ramification |
|Appearance - Super Fine Powder |
|Diameter of Grain under Complete Spread - 1-3um|
|Colour - Parchment (Cream) |
|Density (g/cm3) - 1.7|
|Mositure Level (%) - less 3.5|
|Burning Disappearing (%) - less 36|
- Q:Difference between expansion factor and expansion capacity
- The swelling property of bentonite is expressed in terms of expansion capacity. The volume after expansion of bentonite in dilute hydrochloric acid solution is called expansion volume, expressed in ml / g sample.
- Q:How to make salt resistant bentonite?
- According to the salt content, brine drilling fluid can be divided into ordinary brine drilling fluid, saturated brine drilling fluid and sea water drilling fluid. The main component of seawater is sodium chloride, whose salinity is in unsaturated state, and the sea water drilling fluid is treated with ordinary brine drilling fluid.
- Q:Is sodium bentonite and bentonite a substance?
- Sodium bentonite, sodium bentonite is according to the type and content of exchangeable cations to divide the montmorillonite interlayer: basic coefficient greater than or equal to 1 for sodium bentonite, less than 1 for calcium bentonite.
- Q:Why does the drilling fluid increase with the increase of the apparent viscosity of bentonite?
- More bentonite, adsorption of water more, free water less, high viscosity; more bentonite, solid phase friction, and high viscosity;
- Q:Mud and Peng Runtu?
- Bentonite is also called bentonite and bentonite rock. The development history of China's use of bentonite has a long, just as a detergent. (the Sichuan area for hundreds of years ago in open-pit mine, the locals bentonite clay powder). Were really used only a few hundred years of history in the United States. Ancient formation is found in Wyoming, a green and yellow clay, after adding water into a paste, then people who have this kind of clay, called bentonite. In fact, the main mineral composition of bentonite is montmorillonite. The content of 85-90%, some properties of bentonite are all is decided by the montmorillonite. Montmorillonite can show various colors such as yellow green, yellow white, gray, white and so on. A dense block, but also for the soil bulk, by hand grinding with smooth feel, small body water volume swell after several times to 20-30 times, is suspended in the water, water When it is low, it is mushy. The nature of montmorillonite is related to its chemical composition and internal structure
- Q:The distinction between bentonite and attapulgite and their respective uses
- Bentonite is also called bentonite, bentonite and bentonite rock. The development and use of bentonite in China has a long history, but it was only used as a kind of detergent. (in Sichuan Renshou area, there was an open-air mine hundreds of years ago, and the local people called bentonite as earth powder). What is widely used but only a few hundred years of history. The earliest discovery in the United States was the yellowish green clay in Wyoming's ancient state, which expanded into a paste after adding water. Later, people referred to all these clays as "bentonite". In fact, the main mineral composition of montmorillonite is montmorillonite, the content is 85-90%, and some properties of bentonite are also determined by montmorillonite. Montmorillonite can be a variety of colors, such as yellow green, yellow white, gray, white and so on. Can be dense, massive, or for loose soil, with fingers rubbed when there is a sense of sliding, small pieces of water after the volume of swelling several times to 20-30 times, in the water as a suspended shape, less water when it was mushy. The properties of montmorillonite are related to its chemical composition and internal structure.
- Q:Kaolin and bentonite, what is the difference?
- Guanyintu is rich in silicon, zinc, aluminum, magnesium and other minerals, chemical molecular formula: Al4 (Si4O10) in OH6, except Al2O3, also containing SiO2.Bentonite (Bentonite) in transliteration, predominantly montmorillonite aqueous clay minerals, the chemical composition of montmorillonite: (Al2, Mg3) [Si4O10][OH]2?? nH2O, because it has special properties. Such as: swelling, adhesion, adsorption, catalysis, thixotropy, suspension and cation exchange, etc., so widely used in various industrial fields. Foreign countries have been applied in more than 100 sectors of industry, agriculture and production in 24 fields, and there are more than 300 products, so people call it "omnipotent soil"".
- Q:Can bentonite be used as rubber powder?
- Base material, also known as binder, is the most important component of putty, mainly from the role of bonding and so on. Putty is the most commonly used cement and organic polymer, organic polymer and emulsion and latex powder. Cement is a binder with good cohesiveness, durability and reasonable cost performance, but its tensile strength and crack resistance are poor. Organic polymers can be modified and toughened to improve the properties of putty.
- Q:What is the density of bentonite, that is, how heavy is one?
- Some properties of bentonite are also determined by montmorillonite. The density is 2~3g/cm3. Montmorillonite can be a variety of colors, such as yellow green, yellow white, gray, white and so on. Can be dense, massive, or for loose soil, with fingers rubbed when there is a sense of sliding, small pieces of water after the volume of swelling several times to 20-30 times, in the water as a suspended shape, less water when it was mushy.
- Q:Construction method of waterproof blanket
- It is suggested that the outer wall waterproof mat be laid in order from bottom to top. Waterproof pad available 2mm steel nail, nail gun can also be fixed, nail spacing 30cm; waterproof pad should take shape distribution, avoid cross laminated, overlap should be greater than 10 cm.In addition to the waterproof pad lap locations need nail, intermediate the waterproof pad also depends on its smoothness and fixation, pragmatic compact waterproof pad is installed on the wall surface, nail hole treatment with bentonite clay, put on the nail cap and the gasket,
We focus on developing and utilizing bentonite products at high grade. Based on the traditional bentonite clay, we have developed many new and classic organic bentonite products for multiple fields, such as painting, coating, ink, waterproof, drilling, etc.
Our organic bentonite is mainly used in industrial fields, and is used for adding system adhesive, protecting sedimentation and controlling liquid sagging.
We are looking forward to achieving good cooperation with partners at home and abroad and creating a glorious future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average