Detailed Product Description
Overall-Persistent Making Efficienty for Rheology,
Complete Spread in the condition of middle cutt
||Organic Bentonite Powder |
||As an innovational and technical new products, our organic bentonite B18 has all the |
|advantages like domestic bentonite clay, meanwhile, it reduces manufacturing time, |
|saves the energy and material consumption, it's as good replaced one for traditional clay.|
||Alcohol Acid -Coldcoating, Epxoy Paint, Marine Paint, Anti-corrosion Pain, |
|Chlorinated Rubber, Polyacrylic Acid Coating, Asphalt Paint, Base Paint, Road Paint,|
|Decorative Paint, Civil Paint, Woodlacquer, Varnish, Maintenance Paint, Printing,Sealing|
||The dosage of organic bentonite depends on the thickening level of requirement, the |
|control of sag resistance and anti-settling result for pigment etc. Normal dosage is|
|0.2%-3.5%, the dosage is better to be same as replacement when do the replacement,|
|then adjust accroding to the specific requirement.|
||Easy-to-Use, Overall-Persistent Making Efficienty for Rheology, Complete Spread in the |
|condition of middle cutting, Simplifying Viscosity & Adjustment after sag resistance, |
|Good Stability of Heating, Good Stability of Storage.|
||Composition - Organic Montmorillonite Ramification |
|Appearance - Powder |
|Diameter of Grain under Complete Spread - 1-5um|
|Colour - Parchment (Cream) |
|Density (g/cm3) - 1.8|
|Mositure Level (%) - less 3.5|
|Burning Disappearing (%) - less 33|
- Q:The bentonite cat litter and litter which crystal agglomeration effect is good? Do you have any used cat friend to explain?.
- The bentonite cat litter pellet is better ah, the main problem is not used crystal cat litter, don't litter crystal agglomerates, and the deodorizing effect is not good, water absorption effect is not ideal, only to pick out the shit away, then dust also particularly large, with more than half of the original package will throw the whole Qinbao shu.
- Q:What is the cone penetration of a bentonite grease?
- Good chemical stability and anti nuclear radiation, suitable for special working environment;Good water resistance and protection, long service life.
- Q:What is the specific heat of the bentonite ore?
- About the specific heat capacity of 700900J/kg/.
- Q:What is the relationship between montmorillonite and bentonite? What's the difference?
- Broadly speaking, montmorillonite is actually a kind of bentonite, but the content of montmorillonite is more than 80%. Moreover, it has been used for impurity removal and purification.Kaolin is a mainly kaolinite as the main component of clay minerals, is also a kind of aqueous silicoaluminate mineral, mainly white muddy, fine particles, like flour. Its chemical composition is fairly stable and is reputed as "universal stone"". The main raw material for making porcelain and pottery.The difference is that the spatial structure of montmorillonite and kaolinite: kaolinite is a hydrous aluminum silicate, three triclinic structure layer there is no cations or water molecules, strong hydrogen bonds (O-OH=0.289nm) to strengthen the connection between the structure layer. Montmorillonite, also called microcrystalline kaolinite, is a kind of layered and flaky crystalline silicate clay with monoclinic structure and cation or water molecules.
- Q:Litter used flower fertilizer can do?
- The general is the use of cat litter pulp into small granular to simulate sand and provide water, also using silica gel desiccant particle physics. Usually add deodorant / preservatives and other chemical products, litter encounter water condenses into pieces, although easy to clean but with special collocation leakage shovel. Most of the cat on the litter will stick to the foot and elsewhere, so please pay attention to regular cleaning.
- Q:How to make sodium bentonite particles
- Bentonite is a kind of inorganic non-metallic mineral with great development value. It is an hydrous silicate acid with montmorillonite as its important component. According to the Yao natural montmorillonite containing exchangeable cations and the relative content is divided into calcium montmorillonite, sodium montmorillonite, Magnesium Lithium Montmorillonite, montmorillonite, montmorillonite and hydrogen. Montmorillonite, which is mainly composed of Na montmorillonite, is called Na bentonite, and montmorillonite, which is mainly composed of calcium montmorillonite, is called calcium based bentonite.
- Q:What is the layer spacing between calcium based bentonite and sodium bentonite?
- Montmorillonite is the main component of montmorillonite. It belongs to the monoclinic system, the change of interlayer spacing is great, and 0.96nm when the water is anhydrous;
- Q:What is the content of calcium in bentonite?Please expert answer, thank you!
- Bentonite mainly contains montmorillonite, the content of calcium should be very small, it is estimated that the absorption rate of calcium is also very low, huh?! A.
- Q:What's the use of the bentonite in the fish stuff?
- Anti caking effect especially in processing of trace element premix raw materials, there are a lot of water containing highly crystalline salts, and is easy to absorb water, adding bentonite, anti caking effect is very obvious, even in a high humidity in southern coastal areas, the effect is quite good. For general feed anti caking agent, the amount of 1% ~ 3% can be; as a premix anti caking agent, add 3% ~ 5%, the effect is good, and use 10% or more may as well. Three is adsorption. Bentonite can adsorb water and harmful gas, harmful bacteria, play a role in inhibiting gastrointestinal diseases, indirectly play a role in nutrition and health care, while absorbing ammonia and other odor gases, play a role in improving the environment. Recent studies have confirmed that bentonite has unique adsorption, buffering and ion exchange characteristics, which can promote and improve the digestion and metabolism process of animal organism. According to the research we draw the following conclusions: years of bentonite is not only the animal must source of minerals, and is one of the main additives, has high nutritive value and certain stability, a certain role in the prevention and medical treatment.
- Q:What is the density of bentonite, that is, how heavy is one?
- The density of the bentonite is 2~3g/cm3, or 2000kg~3000kg/m3.Bentonite is also called K-bentonites, universal soil, bentonite and bentonite rock, non-metallic mineral montmorillonite as the main mineral components (montmorillonite in 85-90%). The structure of montmorillonite is 2:1 type crystal structure consists of two silicon oxygen tetrahedron sandwiching a layer of alumina eight body composition, due to the layered structure of montmorillonite crystal cell formation in the presence of some cations, such as Cu, Mg, Na, K, and the cation with montmorillonite crystal cell function is not stable, easy to by other cation exchange, it has good ion exchange.
We focus on developing and utilizing bentonite products at high grade. Based on the traditional bentonite clay, we have developed many new and classic organic bentonite products for multiple fields, such as painting, coating, ink, waterproof, drilling, etc.
Our organic bentonite is mainly used in industrial fields, and is used for adding system adhesive, protecting sedimentation and controlling liquid sagging.
We are looking forward to achieving good cooperation with partners at home and abroad and creating a glorious future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average