Detailed Product Description
Overall-Persistent Making Efficienty for Rheology,
Complete Spread in the condition of middle cutt
||Organic Bentonite |
||As an improved assistant material of anti settling and thickening, our new organic |
|bentonite B58 was mainly applied for semi-polarity or high-polarity system, with a good |
|efficiency of thixotropy, and anti settling. B58 organic bentonite can reduce the stock |
|of other types of bentonite and it can be applied for all kinds of systems.|
||Nitrolacquer, Epoxy Resin Paint, Polyester Paint, Vinyl Ester Resin Paint, Polyester |
|Varnish, Marine Paint, Heavy Anti-Corrosive Paint, Chlorinted Rubber, Polyacrylic Acid|
|Paint, Bituminous Paint, Base Paint, Adhesive, Printing Ink, Sealing Compound etc..|
||The dosage of organic bentonite depends on the thickening level of requirement, the |
|control of sag resistance and anti-settling result for pigment etc. Normal dosage is|
|0.2%-3.0%, the dosage is better to be same as replacement when do the replacement,|
|then adjust accroding to the specific requirement,normally less than traditional one.|
||Easy-to-Use, Overall-Persistent Making Efficienty for Rheology, Complete Spread in the |
|condition of middle cutting, Simplifying Viscosity & Adjustment after sag resistance, |
|Good Stability of Heating, Good Stability of Storage, good character for general use.|
||Composition - Organic Montmorillonite Ramification |
|Appearance - Super Fine Powder |
|Diameter of Grain under Complete Spread - 1-3um|
|Colour - Parchment (Cream) |
|Density (g/cm3) - 1.7|
|Mositure Level (%) - less 3.0|
|Burning Disappearing (%) - less 38|
- Q:What is the rate of making bentonite?
- Methods: the configuration of 3 350ml bentonite suspension, soil samples of each suspension containing different mass. The apparent viscosity in (10--25) between x10-3Pa - s. Three samples were of high speed stirring for 20 minutes, 24 hours of rest. Stir for 5 minutes. Six speed rotary viscometer of apparent viscosity test. The apparent viscosity and the suspension concentration in half coordinate paper (g /100ml bentonite suspension) semi system map. Draw the line 3 points by the apparent viscosity. Determine the suspension concentration 15mPa - s apparent viscosity. Through the mud making rate table for the equivalent mudmaking rate.
- Q:Is bentonite also called inorganic thickener?
- Sodium bentonite, sodium wet effect is far greater than the dry sodium soil, dry soil sodium sodium is not complete, cannot remove impurities of quartz lamp; wet sodium, because the reaction is carried out in aqueous solution, sodium is full, decanter grading equipment can remove most of the impurities, the purity can be increased to 90-99% about. In aqueous systems, the effect is much better than that of calcium based and dry sodium based soils, but without thickening properties.
- Q:How to determine the amount of blue absorbed by Bentonite
- Bentonite absorption test method (Huang Tianyou Yu Zhenzong blue quantity Review Department of mechanical engineering Tsinghua University 100084) Abstract: This paper reviews the origin and change of test methods for blue in China now that the use of bentonite absorption, pointed out that the preparation and methylene blue solution of the test method of bentonite slurry sample preparation, different sample the amount of bentonite and the concentration of methylene blue solution of methylene blue absorption conversion, and should be paid attention to in the sand effective bentonite content determination and some problems in application.
- Q:Bentonite 5 liters of litter is equal to the number of KG
- And individuals feel high density is not necessarily good. The same capacity is not as heavy as possible.
- Q:Most people have to buy cat bentonite cat litter, but it is easy to be the cat lapped. What about licking?
- So many people, maybe because of the cheap. The best for cat litter, such as wood sand. Lick in, eat less, one or two, the problem is not estimated. If you lick it every day, and you have some constipation and something else, you might get stuck in your intestines. It is recommended for cat litter, lest become more serious, like surgery.
- Q:Characteristics of some kinds of grease such as bentonite
- Inorganic grease: mainly has two kinds of bentonite, grease and silica gel grease. Silicone grease is a kind of grease made of surface modified silica gel and condensed methyl silicone oil. It can be used in electrical insulation and vacuum sealing. Bentonite grease is composed of silicone grease table is composed of a surface active agent (e.g. two methyl eighteen alkyl benzyl ammonium chloride or amino acid) made of petroleum oil organic bentonite thickening after treatment of different viscosity or synthetic lubricating oil, suitable for automobile chassis, wheel bearing lubrication and high temperature of bearing.
- Q:Will the bentonite shrink if it dries?
- Some properties of bentonite are also determined by montmorillonite.
- Q:What are the effects of high sand temperature on Bentonite
- In the negative temperature of traditional waterproof material cannot be constructed under (-20 C) still construction; in the wet grass (but not have Mingshui) can also be construction; construction cannot be in the rain and snow; not suitable for acid and alkali solution seepage; because the bentonite soil inorganic material, because of its good durability in organic waterproof material
- Q:What is bentonite produced?
- And the same product, different customers require different indicators. Suggest that you give your product a quantitative positioning. Looking for actual production experience of technical personnel and equipment and technical personnel, combined with their own advantages, geographical production and construction. Most of the design units have no actual combat experience or lack of experience.
- Q:Calcium bentonite into high viscosity sodium bentonite formula
- The viscosity of bentonite + polymer physical viscosity = = = you require high viscosity sodium bentonite
We focus on developing and utilizing bentonite products at high grade. Based on the traditional bentonite clay, we have developed many new and classic organic bentonite products for multiple fields, such as painting, coating, ink, waterproof, drilling, etc.
Our organic bentonite is mainly used in industrial fields, and is used for adding system adhesive, protecting sedimentation and controlling liquid sagging.
We are looking forward to achieving good cooperation with partners at home and abroad and creating a glorious future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average