Product Type: 100% Bamboo Fiber
Material: Bamboo Pulp
Advantages: Moisture-Absorbent, Eco-Friendly, Anti-Bacteria, Anti-UV
Fiber Length: 38
Place of Origin: Tianjin China (Mainland)
Features of Bamboo Fiber:
(1)The raw material is bamboo pulp, which is made from natural bamboo, Used in high-end clothing for the traditional spinning industry. With breathable, cool, good drape and antibacterial function of natural bamboo fiber.
(2)The bamboo fiber was the one of the most important raw materials for the enterprises’ developing on blended woolen, linen, silk, cotton, color spinning, semi-worsted.
Specifications of Bamboo Fiber:
- Q:I asked about the gum. What are the ingredients and what are the characteristics?,
- Viscose fiber belongs to regenerated cellulose fiber. It is made of natural cellulose as raw material, through the alkalization, aging, yellowing and other processes made soluble cellulose xanthate, and then dissolved in dilute alkaline viscose viscose, made by wet spinning. By using different raw materials and spinning process, ordinary viscose fiber, high wet modulus viscose fiber and high strength viscose fiber can be obtained respectively. Ordinary viscose fiber has general physical, mechanical and chemical properties, but also cotton, wool and filament type, commonly known as artificial cotton, artificial wool and rayon. High wet modulus viscose fiber has higher degree of polymerization, strength and wet modulus. This kind of fiber in the wet state so that the density of each unit line under 22.0cN load, and the load of the wet elongation of not more than 15%, there are strong fiber. High strength viscose fiber has high strength and fatigue resistance.
- Q:What are the uses of nanofiber filaments?
- Nano textile materials with small size effect, its internal unique surface effect, with the mechanics, different from the conventional textile materials, thermal, optical and magnetic properties of biological activity, so that the new functional nano textile materials with textile products.
- Q:Is Chiffon the same as polyester?
- If prices are concerned, polyester Chiffon should be cheaper. The fruiting of polyesters. I hope I can help you.
- Q:Will the material be 100% polyester fabric?
- Polyester fiber is a chemical synthetic material. It is available in many clothing materials nowadays. It is combined with cotton components in most clothing
- Q:The towel / towel in the bamboo fiber is getting stiff. How do you get back to the original softness?
- Wet towel and add salt water scrubbing, in addition to salt water, can play a role of course is the cooking or washing towels, in brine, so that not only is a towel from the new towel is also become soft, bacteria disappeared.
- Q:The difference between recycled and synthetic fibers
- A class of synthetic fiber, which from natural extract some natural polymer obtained by spinning fiber as raw material, after the structure has the same form the large molecular structure and chemical fiber raw materials are spun. Such as regenerated cellulose fiber and protein fiber.
- Q:What's the difference between Oxford fabric and polyester fiber?
- Polyester fiber is polyester bag, generally not used Oxford cloth (nylon is nylon) bag made of "strong", the Oxford cloth may be Oxford nylon may also be polyester Oxford, are very strong and solid. And that polyester fiber to do more than 90% of the package, that is, polyester Oxford cloth do,
- Q:How to distinguish between seven and four hole fiber fiber
- Chemical fiber after drilling is very soft, easy recovery, built for a long time, will not be like the cotton is pressed compacted harden, as long as the regular beat, you can restore the original shape, the quilt can keep fluffy.
- Q:Polyester fiber clothes pilling how to do? How can you clean up after never pilling?
- The textured fabric is much better, but the feel and suede are different.Afraid of pilling, or buy clothes, choose the right material, will solve the fundamental problem.
- Q:Nine plate and MDF specific differences, their respective uses?
- MDF density fiber in board (MDF) and hardboard (high density), density of 450 - 800 kg / m3 is MDF, density of 800 kg / m3 is hardboard. MDF is made of plant wood fiber as the main raw material, and it is made by hot grinding, paving and hot pressing molding.
Our factory is equipped with 4 Advanced Production Lines, with an Annual Capacity of 50,000MT.Our company mainly produces two series polyester staple fibres including common small chemical fibre series and special textile middle chemical fibre, of which the specification includes 1.4D,1.5D,2D,3D,6D,7D,8D,10D,15D and etc., the length varies from 32MM to 102MM, and the color includes raw white, bright white, optical white, common black and optical black. We also can produce all kinds of colored polyester staple fibre according to the sample of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||68.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
4.00% Western Europe
3.00% South America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% South Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
1.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average