Hollow PET Saple Fiber for Geotextile or Filling Material
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 9 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 5000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
1,Specification of Polyester Fiber
. Material: PET chip or bottle
. Denier: 3D/6D/7D/10D/12D/15D
. Cut lenght: 32/51/64/76m3
. Holoow siliconized and non siliconized
. Hight elastic and good rigidity
2,Package of Polyester Staple Fiber:
Each bals is around 260KG, wrapped with woven bag. Bales are put into 1x20'GP or 1x40'GP container.
3, Application of Polyester Staple Fiber:
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1>How about your company？
A manufacturer & supplier focuses on the production of PP staple fiber which is used as the raw material of geo textile, geo bag,, automotive interior and oil absortion felt etc. We have exported this product to Amereica, Europe and South East Asia. Customized product is also available based on your detailed requirements.
2> What's the MOQ ?
We kindly recommend 1x40'HQ as the price would be economical based on large loading quantity.
3>How long can we receive the product after purchase?
It takes about 1 to 2 weeks to finish the production based on the specific production schedual. Then it will depend on the shipping time from loading port to the destination port.
- Q:Will the clothes of polyester fiber shrink in hot water?
- Generally, polyester fiber and nylon (nylon) are synthetic fibers, which have poor moisture absorption, so the clothes of this kind of fabric do not absorb sweat very much.
- Q:Carbon fiber is now the best T
- First of all, carbon fiber is divided into T and M class two. T is the pursuit of strength, M grade is the pursuit of toughness (which is non-standard expression, in order to make everyone understand), a little professional, that is, M level is tensile strength. T class is now the highest level is T1000, M class, the highest level is MJ60., M class than T level more difficult to produce. T class, non professional, can be regarded as aviation level, widely used in aircraft, automobiles, high-level bicycles, etc.. Class M can also be considered space class or Japan as cosmic level. Used of rockets, spacecraft, satellites, etc.. (of course high-end M, such as MJ45, MJ60, etc., low end or inappropriate) Carbon brazing is finished by wire.
- Q:What fabric is sticky fiber?
- There is no adhesive fiber in textiles, which is only viscose.
- Q:What is polyester fiber called?
- Polyester fiber is also called polyester fiber. Polyester fiber is an important variety of synthetic fiber, and it is the commodity name of polyester fiber in our country. Polyester fiber is an international name, mainly because of the earliest production of famous products, and now become the international name, polyester is China's name, in China, polyester fiber is usually polyester.
- Q:The difference between polyester and hollow fiber
- Is not the same concept, is a kind of fibre, such as polyester, polyamide, polysulfone fiber; one is the fiber cross-section shape: such as tubular (hollow) and circular (solid), cross.
- Q:Standard for aluminium silicate fibre ropes
- Ceramic fiber round braided rope and ceramic fiber square braided rope, also known as ceramic fiber packing, aluminum silicate packing. It consists of core material and cladding coating. The core material is twisted by the ceramic fiber yarn, and the outer coating is weaved by the ceramic fiber yarn which is made of heat resistant gold wire or alkali free glass yarn.
- Q:Is the shirt pure cotton or cotton mixed with polyester?
- Cotton is stronger in air permeability and water absorption than polyester fiber. Polyester strong is the strength (not easy to break), anti wrinkle, color ability (color can be dyed more bright, more solid) and so on.
- Q:Is bamboo charcoal fiber polyester?
- This unique fiber structure design, can make the function of bamboo charcoal 100% of the play out. Internationally known as the "new guardian of environmental protection in twenty-first Century."".The ordinary polyester fiber refers to polyester fiber, and the bamboo charcoal fiber is also called polyester fiber, which is too far fetched.
- Q:What's the difference between Oxford fabric and polyester fiber?
- Oxford cloth (nylon / nylon) is much stronger than polyester (polyester).
- Q:Which is more durable, bamboo or cotton?
- Suggestion: ordinary towels, no matter what season, I will not hesitate to choose bamboo fiber.Pajamas, robe, blankets, four piece, mat, bath towel, towel, summer is also not hesitate to choose the bamboo fiber. In winter, choose pure cotton.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like