100% acrylic fiber with good quality mainly used to produce pure acrylic textile or blend with contton.wool or other chemical fiber, such as: knitting yarn, blanket, knitting sports wear, awning cloth, curtain, artificial fur, plush, sweater, scarf, blanket, carpet and toy, etc. The finished products made from acrylic fiber have goods fluffiness, heat retention, soft handle, weather fastness, mold decay properties. The heat retention of acrylic fiber is about 15% higher than that of wool.
Specifications of 100% Acrylic Fiber:
1. 100% acrylic fiber
3. purity: 100%
Usage of 100% Acrylic Fiber:
Mainly used to produce pure acrylic textile or blend with contton.wool or other chemical fiber,such as:knitting yarn,blanket,knitting sports wear,awning cloth,curtain,artificial fur,plush,sweater,scarf and toy,etc.The finished products made from acrylic fiber have goods fluffiness,heat retention,soft handle,weather fastness, mold decay properties ,The heat retention of acrylic fiber is about 15% higher than that of wool.
- Q:The difference between polyester and hollow fiber
- No analogy, polyester fiber refers to polyester fiber, hollow fiber refers to the processing of fiber form is hollow.
- Q:How do you distinguish cotton from polyester fiber in appearance?
- Burning method, cotton burning quickly, polyester fiber burning black smoke, and burning, burning coke.
- Q:Can polyester fabric come into direct contact with the skin?
- Of course, the technology of printing and dyeing processing of polyester, such as alkali treatment, antistatic treatment, softening and water absorption after finishing, comfort will be greatly improved, it can still be used as a high-grade polyester fabric in contact with skin.
- Q:What are man-made fibers? What are his strengths and weaknesses?
- The new representatives of man-made fibers are new fabrics, such as light burned mercerized cotton, silk, Khmer and so on. These materials are soft, comfortable, and do not shrink, and they are highly flexible and extremely smooth. Although it has become the designer's preferred fabric, but the disadvantage is that its price is not as good as nylon, but can not be fully promoted.
- Q:Does Vic fiber belong to admixture?
- Therefore, according to the definition of admixture, I think "Vic" fiber can improve the crack resistance of concrete after hardening, it should belong to admixture.
- Q:Which is better, polyester fiber or silk?
- The good, only difference between silk and chiffon, polyester fiber (polyester fibre) synthetic fiber polyester by organic acid and diol which is prepared by spinning the. A large number of industrially produced polyester fibers are made from polyethylene terephthalate, a Chinese product called polyester. It is the largest variety of synthetic fiber at present. Pure silk generally refers to silk, including mulberry silk, tussah silk, castor silk, cassava silk and so on. Silk is called "fiber Queen", because of its unique charm, has been favored by people of all ages. Belong to protein fiber, silk, silk contains 18 kinds of beneficial to human body amino acid, can help skin maintain the membrane surface The new supersedes the old. it can make the skin keep moist, smooth. But easy to wrinkle, laundry should also pay attention to, not to bad
- Q:84% cotton, 14% polyester fiber, 2% spandex fabric? Well, what is the use of this fabric?
- The fabric with the proportion of the fabric is more used for some high-grade trousers, so the trousers made by the fabrics are easy to wash, not easy to deform, and do not need to be ironed.
- Q:100% does polyester fiber stretch?
- There are many kinds of polyester fiber: PET, PBT, PTTThe former is commonly referred to as polyester PET (polyethylene terephthalate)The second is an elastic PBT (polybutylene terephthalate)Third flexible and memory functional PTT (poly (ethylene terephthalate))
- Q:What is fiber binding force?
- Fiber cohesion is the embodiment of the crimp properties, Fiber Cohesion to cut the length of the product is the most important quality indexes of the product, the user in the carding operation, fiber mesh, and then by the cohesion between the fibers together, this operation for Fiber Cohesion is very sensitive, low cohesion. Fiber net will droop or break, spinnability decreased.
- Q:What are the elastic fibers and collagen fibers?
- Collagen fibers (collagenous, fiber) collagen fibers are arranged in bundles of loose connective tissue, interwoven with each other, and the fiber bundles are often branched. The fiber has tenacity and good traction resistance. Collagen fibrils were composed of finer fibrils (microfibrils) by electron microscopy. The micro fibril has a special transverse band with a period of 64nm. Each micro fibril has a sequence of light and shade. In comparison with dark band chemical root more free, so more electron microscopic retention stain of collagen fibers: pink, fasciculate, fibrils most of them can not see; collagen fiber mainly containing collagen, amino acid glycine, proline and hydroxyproline. Collagen is the only protein with more hydroxyproline. Therefore, the determination of hydroxyproline can determine the content of collagen in tissues. Collagen accounts for 30% of whole body protein. Protein molecules polymerized into collagen fibrils are called procollagen molecules. Collagen fiber is the most widely distributed and most widely used fiber in three fibers. Widely distributed in various organs. The skin, sclera, and tendon are the most abundant. The staining of collagen fibers is mainly used for the identification of muscle fibers. In children, the proportion of gum fibers in bones is large, and osteoblasts are very active in the manufacture of bone. As a result, children have large bone elasticity and are not easily broken.
Our factory is equipped with 4 Advanced Production Lines, with an Annual Capacity of 50,000MT.Our company mainly produces two series polyester staple fibres including common small chemical fibre series and special textile middle chemical fibre, of which the specification includes 1.4D,1.5D,2D,3D,6D,7D,8D,10D,15D and etc., the length varies from 32MM to 102MM, and the color includes raw white, bright white, optical white, common black and optical black. We also can produce all kinds of colored polyester staple fibre according to the sample of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||68.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
4.00% Western Europe
3.00% South America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% South Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
1.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average