100% acrylic fiber with good quality mainly used to produce pure acrylic textile or blend with contton.wool or other chemical fiber, such as: knitting yarn, blanket, knitting sports wear, awning cloth, curtain, artificial fur, plush, sweater, scarf, blanket, carpet and toy, etc. The finished products made from acrylic fiber have goods fluffiness, heat retention, soft handle, weather fastness, mold decay properties. The heat retention of acrylic fiber is about 15% higher than that of wool.
Specifications of 100% Acrylic Fiber:
1. 100% acrylic fiber
3. purity: 100%
Usage of 100% Acrylic Fiber:
Mainly used to produce pure acrylic textile or blend with contton.wool or other chemical fiber,such as:knitting yarn,blanket,knitting sports wear,awning cloth,curtain,artificial fur,plush,sweater,scarf and toy,etc.The finished products made from acrylic fiber have goods fluffiness,heat retention,soft handle,weather fastness, mold decay properties ,The heat retention of acrylic fiber is about 15% higher than that of wool.
- Q:What are the features of bamboo fiber towels?
- The scientists found that the bamboo which has a unique material, this material is named bamboo Kun, has natural antibacterial anti mite deodorant pest control function. Under the microscope, the bacteria can breed in cotton and wood fiber products, bamboo fiber products on the bacteria can not survive long time, and in the short term but also disappeared or reduced within 24 hours of bacterial mortality was above 73%. The above results were confirmed by the national cotton textile product quality supervision and inspection center and the Shanghai Institute of microbiology. Bamboo fiber fabric natural antibacterial and antibacterial effect in repeated washing, the sun, still can guarantee its original activity, not only without any adverse allergic reactions to human skin, but also has the function of health care. It has been widely used in masks, bandages, surgical gowns, nurses and other medical protective products and towels, socks, underwear, bedding and other skin care products.
- Q:What are the clothes made of chemical fiber?
- Do not add pure natural fiber materials, pure polyester, nylon, spandex, composed of polypropylene, polyvinyl alcohol, acrylic, nylon, viscose, acetate fiber, Tencel and other materials in one or several synthetic fabrics made clothing called synthetic clothing.
- Q:Advantages of bamboo fiber products
- Antibacterial, sterilization rate of 95%, the world's largest inspection, testing and certification for SGS detection, the same number of bacteria under the microscope, the bacteria in cotton, wood fiber products to a large number of breeding, and the bamboo fiber products of bacteria in 24 hours after killing about 95%. This result also provides protective clothing for "SARS", which is the other textile materials of the There is nothing comparable to this scorching summer; carry a bamboo fiber towel, not only can also wipe sweat, don't worry it will stink, really useful;
- Q:What is the designated outer fiber?
- The fiber especially in heat resistance and chemical resistance than that of spandex fiber, so you can consider developing spandex fiber due to physical reasons and is not involved in the application.The company uses DOW's new polymer based on its original original polymer and combines its own yarn making technology into production. The basic patent belongs to DOW corporation.
- Q:What material is bamboo fiber?
- Is the use of bamboo processing bamboo fiber as the name suggests, is the main component of bamboo, is moisture, perspiration, antibacterial, anti UV, soft, breathable and so on, bamboo fiber entering the market late, but because of its special effects by many people's favorite, quickly occupied the market, in some developed the United States and other countries have gradually replaced the bamboo fiber cotton, has become a major force in the textile.
- Q:84% cotton, 14% polyester fiber, 2% spandex fabric? Well, what is the use of this fabric?
- This is one of the cotton blended fabrics. The blended fabric of the three fibers can be complementary, because it avoids the shortcoming of the single material and makes full use of the advantages of various fibers. The utility model can make use of the comfortable feeling of cotton, absorb moisture and ventilate the air, and make use of the advantages of polyester fiber that is not easy to wrinkle, and also utilize the elastic advantage of the spandex to achieve a win-win effect.
- Q:Will superfine fibers replace pure cotton?
- Superfine fibers do not substitute for pure cotton, and two materials are irreplaceable.The definition of superfine fiber is different, also known as micro fiber, fine denier fiber, very fine fiber, the English name microfiber. Generally, the denier 0.3 denier (diameter 5 microns) fiber below is called superfine fiber. Foreign countries have produced 0.00009 denier ultra fine wire, if such a wire pulled from the earth to the moon, its weight will not exceed 5 grams. China has been able to produce 0.13 - 0.3 denier microfiber. The main ingredients of superfine fiber polyester polyester, nylon polyemide two (which is generally 80% domestic polyester nylon 20% and polyester, 100% (water absorption effect is poor, poor hand)).
- Q:What's the connection between polyester fabric and mercerized cotton?
- Polyester, has excellent textile performance and wearability, wide range of uses, can be pure weaving, can be blended with cotton, wool, silk, hemp and other natural fiber and other chemical fiber weaving, made of colorful, fast scratch, easy to wash and dry, wash and wash and wear good performance of wool, imitation cotton, silk, linen fabric. Dacron fabric is suitable for men and women shirts, coats, children's clothing, upholstery fabrics and carpets, etc.. Because the polyester has good elasticity and bulkiness, can also be used as a quilt. In industry, high strength polyester can be used as tire cord, conveyor belt, fire hose, cable, fishing net, etc., and can also be used as electrical insulation material, acid proof filter cloth and paper making blanket. With the production of non textile polyester cloth can be used for indoor decoration, Carpet cloth, industrial cloth, medical floc lining etc..
- Q:What is the difference between regenerated fibers and Lesel fibers?
- Which is the international fiber artificial and synthetic fiber Standard Bureau of collectively by organic solvent spun cellulose fiber, only a few countries in the world to master this new fiber production technology, the global annual production capacity of 150 thousand tons but, there is no domestic industrial production.
- Q:Can the mask made of high electrostatic fiber be washable?
- Some enterprises in order to save costs, require employees to use masks after a period of cleaning two times, there are some mask manufacturers also developed in the middle of the traditional gauze masks sandwiching a layer of meltblown non-woven fabric of the so-called "clean," anti-dust masks are wrong, and dangerous behavior.
Our factory is equipped with 4 Advanced Production Lines, with an Annual Capacity of 50,000MT.Our company mainly produces two series polyester staple fibres including common small chemical fibre series and special textile middle chemical fibre, of which the specification includes 1.4D,1.5D,2D,3D,6D,7D,8D,10D,15D and etc., the length varies from 32MM to 102MM, and the color includes raw white, bright white, optical white, common black and optical black. We also can produce all kinds of colored polyester staple fibre according to the sample of the customers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||68.00% Domestic Market
7.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% Mid East
4.00% Western Europe
3.00% South America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% South Asia
2.00% North America
1.00% Eastern Asia
1.00% Central America
1.00% Northern Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||30,000-50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average